Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I hear they found the sim card. The phone could be more about times re he said he had tried calling her.

There was a sim card found on the bridge, but it wasn't Allison's and had nothing to do with the case.

Didn't I hear they found the sim card. The phone could be more about times re he said he had tried calling her.

I don't think the sim card found in the area of the overpass was Allisons. They said it was unrelated.

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

IMO this contradicts wholey or partly many of the (few) published 'facts';

1. QPS reassurances it is safe at night (If opportunist stalker or DUI they could still strike again)
2. ABC apparently knew the killer
3. Why search GBC / NBC homes / Offices if 'not the husband'
4. I understand locals heard several screams including last muffled one (no screech of tyres or thud)

There are more inconsistencies but hard to put into words as the theory put forward is more than one scenario/ ie local DUI or someone watching who 'couldn't believe their luck' (?).

:waitasec:

On the other hand, after another glass of wine, maybe it will seem more plausible.

Sorry Willough, i cant remember. I just remember we would stay with other family members whilst my Dad was on duty. It wasnt just the young men, the compulsory service included men in their fifties as well.

I am so very sorry your family went through that Clem....It's totally something I cannot fathom to understand....Just like when the ladies in here, talk of previous relationships, where they were battered.....I cant fathom that either. I have lived a very fortunate, sheltered life....thank god.

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

Hi again,

Good theory, but those creeks run through state forest. You wouldn't be able to reverse your car up to the creek and push a body out - the only thing you could reverse through there would be a backhoe, taking out a few trees on the way. JMO.

Thanks, 543.

I am so very sorry your family went through that Clem....It's totally something I cannot fathom to understand....Just like when the ladies in here, talk of previous relationships, where they were battered.....I cant fathom that either. I have lived a very fortunate, sheltered life....thank god.

Thanks. We were lucky as we got out and ended up in the great Brisvegas. We have a great life here and despite the bad memories there are also plenty of great memories from the days when Rhodesia was a thriving country.

ok after this I will not harp on about the phone-ever, ever, again. After reading some posts and much reflection, IMHO, the phone is key. And I am not of the opinion that it would clear GBC. The direction of the QPS leads one to assume that this was NOT a random attack-even said so themselves. So, IF ABC knew her attacker, and if she died at home, the phone was more than likely ditched afterwards (thanks Thinking & itsthevibe) to make it look as though she had gone for a walk. OR...ABC died at the park (main suspect=gbc), and phone ditched there anyway....and built the 'gone for a walk story' afterwards. Either way, IF the main perp contacted 3rd/4th party?....I would guess that it was done using ABC's phone. Sure as sugar not likely on perp's phone. IMO that is why qps have been busting their gut to try and find it...they are still looking for it, after ABC has been found...

Hi everyone, first post here.

I have been reading this since ACB's body was found close to where I live. I haven't got much to add, as it seems pretty much every theory has been covered here! :)

I did want to say that a few times while reading this thread (or should I say these threads) I've come across the idea that DV victims bear some responsibility for staying with their offender. Now, I was a lifeline counsellor for a while, and as part of our training we were told a bit about DV situations. They specifically told us to never encourage someone to leave - as the stats show that women who suffer DV are most at risk when they leave their partner. Many die. No one on the outside can make a judgement call about staying or leaving as no one can predict whether it will result in a better life or death.

Anyhow, that said, it takes on a special meaning in this situation doesn't it? Especially considering I have also heard from someone who apparently got the information from an ex-business partner of GCB (yes yes, friend of a friend hearsay, make of it what you wish!) that ACB was getting ready to divorce GCB and sue him for all he had.

This and other things (the scratches on GCB's face, which were fairly noticeable according to local info) make me think it's quite probable that when the truth comes out we will find that GCB was the perp and it was an act of rage.

That's the rational part of me speaking. The more intuitive side of me thinks his parents did it, not sure which one, they both creep me out. And somehow GCB seems weak, definitely covering up for something, but I'm not sure I see the killer in him. And if it's true his parents were financially enmeshed in his business (seems strange they still have such a high mortgage on their house, did they back him financially?), the thought of ACB taking "their" money may have been unacceptable to them. I could see him "whingeing" to them about his wife leaving and them taking matters in their own hands.

Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's definitely a family matter, not random, and that GCB is at least involved as much as he knows what happened and hasn't fessed up, or is the main perp.

Poor kids. :(

Welcome and thanks! I am wondering about the fact that DV victims are not encouraged to leave. Why don't these women have these men arrested, charged, put in jail and then they would be safe.

Thanks. We were lucky as we got out and ended up in the great Brisvegas. We have a great life here and despite the bad memories there are also plenty of great memories from the days when Rhodesia was a thriving country.

:) I wish to also apologise for some comments I made a few threads back about the war in Rhodesia....In hindsight, I do know nothing of that war and to criticise your country because of the few that made it seem bad, was very wrong of me....Im sorry. I should walk a mile in others shoes at times before I comment on affairs I do not know.....Hugs

SMS messages can be retrieved by the Telco. (fact)

I also though that that they can get most of the info from phone companies - call logs whether connected or not, sms and location data. Maybe the phone is important for other reasons such as fingerprints, dna or contact lists, photographs???

ok after this I will not harp on about the phone-ever, ever, again. After reading some posts and much reflection, IMHO, the phone is key. And I am not of the opinion that it would clear GBC. The direction of the QPS leads one to assume that this was NOT a random attack-even said so themselves. So, IF ABC knew her attacker, and if she died at home, the phone was more than likely ditched afterwards (thanks Thinking & itsthevibe) to make it look as though she had gone for a walk. OR...ABC died at the park (main suspect=gbc), and phone ditched there anyway....and built the 'gone for a walk story' afterwards. Either way, IF the main perp contacted 3rd/4th party?....I would guess that it was done using ABC's phone. Sure as sugar not likely on perp's phone. IMO that is why qps have been busting their gut to try and find it...they are still looking for it, after ABC has been found...

Great thinking re using her phone and not his, but phone records would show phone calls made from hers which could still be incriminating.

:) I wish to also apologise for some comments I made a few threads back about the war in Rhodesia....In hindsight, I do know nothing of that war and to criticise your country because of the few that made it seem bad, was very wrong of me....Im sorry. I should walk a mile in others shoes at times before I comment.....Hugs

No problemo. I had issues with Rudra but he/she hasnt been back since. We all jump in quickly when we feel strongly about things. Rhodesia did produce a few good eggs.

Welcome and thanks! I am wondering about the fact that DV victims are not encouraged to leave. Why don't these women have these men arrested, charged, put in jail and then they would be safe.

Fear maybe a big reason..because as you'd know, they are only in jail for a time..what about when they are back out?

Regarding the phone... Is it possible that they have all the info they need - recieved from the telco? And that they are saying that they need it still to let the perp/s feel a little more relaxed about what info QPS has?

I'm really wondering what else on that phone is so damned important???

This is a true fact. It used to be withion 48 hours most telco's can retreive entire contents afterthat just numbers but could be longer than that now.

don't quote me..but I had a feeling it is now a week, in case they are needed in cases just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard