2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man. I fear for the jury, no matter how much a bunch of idiots I regard them as. I hope everyone keeps their cool.

Well. That's that.
Now, onto doing something VERY good today for someone, in Caylee's name. :)

How are they saying JUly or August? When I figured up her time from Jan 2010 plus the time for good behavior she'd still have 2 years left.

Me too! I'm confused. I thought 18 months or so went to time served for the check fraud charges. That time served can only be applied to one thing at a time.

I don't understand any of this. How is this happening? How?

How are they saying JUly or August? When I figured up her time from Jan 2010 plus the time for good behavior she'd still have 2 years left.

She was in since late 2008.

#JoseBaez is texting someone during the sentencing. #CaseyAnthony looks a little disappointed...

by stevehelling via twitter 7:39 AM

He's telling his wife "Relax, honey, she isn't coming home with me today."

I love the protesters. Thank you for showing her.

If she wants PC she'll get it. Unfortunately the prison/jail can't just throw her into general population if she says she fears for her life. Again, what a great CJ system

Do you know of a better one anywhere in the world?

I think it comes out to about 2 years as well, unless there is more "good time accruals than about 15%. The judge has not kept track of her time, so he would not know...

Tip to CA: Better take that chili out of the crockpot and save it for later.

Oh - and cancel that welcome home party.

she'll still have the party...she had the graduation party when ICA didn't graduate HS. Can't let a pot of chili go to waste.

Why is attorney Mark Iglar (sp?) putting down the protesters repeatedly? Does he not stand behind the Constitution?! He needs to go away.

When she pled guility it was for time served...this new case goes from Jan 2010 when the check charges were done being served...

OK so then if the check charges took up the time from summer 2008 thru Jan 2010, she ONLY has a year and a half of 'time served' left to count toward these new convictions... right?

the sentence served for the check charges does not apply to time towards these charges. How much time was she sentenced for that?

I wonder...will she have to pay the fine and court costs prior to release? Or will they give her time to pay after release?

Absolutely. They don't mess around when it comes to getting behind on your fines.

Neither does the IRS....

And maybe the IRS has now audited the returns of the Anthonys and Casey.....and besides the $70,000, we will see KC returned to prison for tax evasion ala Richard Hatch....

I imagine THAT would be a lengthy prison sentence since she would be sentenced as a prior CONVICTED FELON.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4