2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is barking up the wrong tree..yet again. Dude needs to let it go..seriously hasn't he ever heard of get in and get out.

Wrong tree? I don't even think he found the forest sometimes. I think he may be barking at a potted plant.

YNotDiveIn - listening to that was so bad I drifted into some kind of a semi-conscious state.
And when you said "Sidebar!" I reacted as if I was one in the lawyers in the courtroom!
Yes Sir! Er..or Yes Ma'm..Click!..:great:

I just ate a whole bag of gummy bears....in like 5 mins flat. That's not good.

OK we need this. Please note, intoxication is not an acceptable excuse for abusing TOS.

booze1.jpg

http://fastfood.ocregister.com/files/2009/10/booze1.jpg

I'll have one of each, thank you.

According to another poster, it was made five minutes till 1pm this afternoon (lunch hour of trial) provided Wiki is using GMT. From an IP addy located an hour or so from Orlando.

Hmmm.

How far is the location from Kissimmee?

YIKES! just yikes!.....thankfully not ALL cross examination or even depos go the way THIS one is going! Dr. Vass:great: has the patience of a SAINT!

I think that he's been masterful :rocker: (at least what I've seen so far) in atempting to take some wicked complicated stuff and making it explain just what the "non-professionals"(GA,SB,YM and even Cindy) picked-up from the odor of the car.:rocker:

I thought they could ask for one?

I think she can always plead guilty and work something out - how good the deal would be is questionable but there's no active offer to her right now that she could jump on (that I am aware of)

Wonder if anyone did screen caps of the suspect wiki page entries? Those that JB was attributing to Dr. Vass.

I had to step away for a few minutes. When I came back, The commentators on WFTV were saying there was some sort of bombshell? Can someone tell me what I missed please? TIA

Yes, it was definitely 17:55 Wiki Server time (12:55 EST).

Another poster determined it was made from IIRC, a town an hour away from Orlando. My question is, could that be where the IP is 'registered' or something similar, and the actual device that it was done on be in another location?

Jay Herbert, Defense Attorney, on HLN just said: "You (meaning JB) don't want to match wits with this guy (Dr. Vass) on forensics...you will get beat everytime." (Even though in quotes, LittleBitty is paraphrasing)

I just ate a whole bag of gummy bears....in like 5 mins flat. That's not good.

I am shoving down a small bowl of high protein yogurt - it is the only thing I know of that will stop this craving for a large drink...

I was so zonked, I yelled "Sidebar" (meaning thread) instead of "RECESS!" (meaning Go to the Sidebar Thread)....

O.M.G. That's all I gots.

The Wikipedia thing IMO is somebody thinking they are smart and updating that page. Don't think the DT would be quite so foolhardy. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer