GUILTY Canada - Missing Boys Found on Pedophile's Farm

Canada

Serial pedophile tries to castrate himself

Convicted pedophile Peter Whitmore has reportedly attempted suicide, tried to cut off his penis with a tin can and slashed his wrists at the jail where he is being held on charges of kidnapping and sexually molesting two boys. A source, who asked not to be identified, told the Regina Leader-Post Whitmore made the attempt about two weeks ago.

Whitmore is in custody awaiting trial at Court of Queen's Bench on charges of kidnapping, unlawful confinement, sexual assault causing bodily harm, abduction of a person under the age of 14, possession of child *advertiser censored* and making child *advertiser censored* available to his alleged victims.

Whitmore already had a long history of convictions before his latest charges and spent several years in prison. During the intense search for the boys, it was revealed a peace bond against Whitmore allowing police to legally track his movements had expired.
to bad they stopped him in time.

So he tried to cut off his penis and cut his wrist?...you would think he could have gotten one of the 2 done successfully.

He's looking for a nice little padded room away from "Harry", The 250 pound gang banger who hates paedophiles.

So he tried to cut off his penis and cut his wrist?...you would think he could have gotten one of the 2 done successfully.

He's looking for a nice little padded room away from "Harry", The 250 pound gang banger who hates paedophiles.
that reminds me. i need to add harry to my christmas card list.

Exaclty!

They have do back bone, it's why they pick on children. Scum of the earth they are.

Canada

Convicted pedophile Peter Whitmore has reportedly attempted suicide, tried to cut off his penis with a tin can and slashed his wrists at the jail where he is being held on charges of kidnapping and sexually molesting two boys. A source, who asked not to be identified, told the Regina Leader-Post Whitmore made the attempt about two weeks ago.

Whitmore is in custody awaiting trial at Court of Queen's Bench on charges of kidnapping, unlawful confinement, sexual assault causing bodily harm, abduction of a person under the age of 14, possession of child *advertiser censored* and making child *advertiser censored* available to his alleged victims.

Too bad he didnt do it fully! Shouldnt this be in news that makes you smile, Im always happy to see a pedophile so miserable, injured and depressed :cool:

that reminds me. i need to add harry to my christmas card list.
I'm with you sherri. The article makes it sound like the molester had some great epiphany. He knew darn well what he was doing to the boys when he did it. I've no sorrow for sexual predators.

Good thing I'm not working at a jail....I'd let him bleed to death. Well, good for the sicko I guess, bad for all kids out there.

Since the guy has been in jail for this type crime before, why did he wait until caught again and in jail before supposedly attempting suicide. He's just a selfish chicken who's afraid and upset that he's going to jail for hopefully longer this time.

I'm with you sherri. The article makes it sound like the molester had some great epiphany. He knew darn well what he was doing to the boys when he did it. I've no sorrow for sexual predators.
no kidding. if he really did it so he would not hurt kids he woulda done it before he assaulted the 2 boys in the story.

Since the guy has been in jail for this type crime before, why did he wait until caught again and in jail before supposedly attempting suicide. He's just a selfish chicken who's afraid and upset that he's going to jail for hopefully longer this time.

Maybe during his PREVIOUS crime he was raped and beaten by other prisoners, as he would NO DOUBT deserve, imo....I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion? Total self-loathing-- at himself, his actions, and his inability to control his sexual urges. He knows he's a perv. He knows he's done wrong, and hates himself for not being able to stop it.

So he did what he did to make himself stop. To make it all stop.

Just my :twocents:.

Well maybe/hopefully he at least caused some kind of damage that he will have to deal with the rest of his life. I mean a nasty scar or something worse he has to deal with every time he needs to pee. Maybe he damaged his urethra so it his really painfull to go. It's a nice thought at least. That will be a interesting conversation in the shower!

In my opinion? Total self-loathing-- at himself, his actions, and his inability to control his sexual urges. He knows he's a perv. He knows he's done wrong, and hates himself for not being able to stop it.

So he did what he did to make himself stop. To make it all stop.

Just my :twocents:.

I agree with this assessment, Irish. You can get medical castrations that are painless and effective if you are trying to just put an end to sexual drives and erections.

But this man did extraordinary violence to himself. He hates what he is and his repeated inability to control himself. It reminds me of that Kate Winslet movie - Little Children.

Prayers and peace for everyone effected by his sickness.

Canada

at least he's trying to do something useful with himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back