2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Laura Buchanan?

She was a volunter for TES that said the area was searched when it wasn't. Claimed she had the documents to prove it however, if I remember correctly, there is some concern that the documents were falsified. She tried to convince someone else with TES (another volunter I believe) to lie as well.

I am having trouble with the sound quality, and can barely hear the questions. Anyone else?

will not say if Jose Baez is the focus in the witness tampering case... says when they investigate LE doesn't have a "target" they follow the evidence

Question re witness tampering:

Sgt. Allen: When we do investigation, we don't start w/a target in mind...

Not a single cable tv channel is airing this live. WHY? HLN started to then stopped. So did MSNBC. And FOX started showing the Greta interview with the jury foreman. IS is showing reruns of the trial. Something is wrong!

It is on IS now.

I wish they would have let the woman(sorry forgot her name)speak that sits beside Bloise. I really like her and her credentials.

The PC is now being shown on HLN courtesy of WESH. Much better video than what they had earlier. Looked like they were streaming via someone's cell phone.

Thank goodness HLN put it on, wesh was awful for me. Crackling. hiccuping.

RPTR: Can you confirm is JB is targeted by witness tampering case? What would you do differently knowing what you do now?

JA: Wit tampering, we follow evidence where it leads. Intvw'd some wits, some of those intvws were discoverable so media has some of it. Where we will go depends what info we get. If ppl come forward with more info, we will take and provide package to SA at conclusion of invest.

JA: What would we do diff? In a casae with this much wits and this much ev, always look back and question, as a supvisor, Yuri and Eric did excellent work as did everyone involved in case. 30 years here, don't recall being at a scene that was worked as hard as this one was. Help from other agencies. In coming wks will sit down and revisit.

I am literally in tears when the reporters are asking about the photo of little Caylee, and they are explaining why it is there. This case has affected me in ways I cannot even understand.

Me too! I am so surprised by my reactions, some of which seem to be delayed. But this press conference is really bringing some of the pain out for me. :(

Salem

Yuri being asked if he thinks Casey is a monster. He won't give his opinion.

Quest: how a 22 yo was able to withstand those quests w/out even a drink of water...?

YuriM: Still amazing how she reacted...won't give my opinion on that; suffice it to say she never said it was an accident...i'm still surprised...she just wouldn't tell us t truth

:lol: YM being asked if Casey is a cold blooded killer or there was an accident.

He had a grin.

He won't give his opinion. Suffice it to say she never said it was an accident!!! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie