ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she be giving evidence for the Crown?

it is my conviction that she wont be appearing for the defence, Louise.. her rapid ascent to retaining a lawyer, and most likely on the advice of the QPS leads me to believe that Toni knew what was coming down .

I wonder if it ever crossed Toni's mind that should she become the 2nd mrs BC thats where she would end up too.. at the bottom of the Kholo Creek.

What a coincidence, man calls about wife's life insurance. A few days later she disappears and is later found dead. Family suffering financial problems but able to keep paying insurance payments. Wow.

I just told my hubby the info regarding the insurance phone call and he replied "I called about ours the other day, don't go missing and go write some nice things about me in your diary.".

He thinks GBC didn't do it as he can't imagine killing the mother of your kids. He despises his ex wife but can't bear the thought of his kids losing her...

- Judgement relating to bail will be handed down at 2.30pm this afternoon.

- Prosecution are concerned as children could be potential witnesses in the trial.

- Allison wrote in her journal two days before she died that he was having an affair with another woman.

- Defence states QPS case is wildly inaccurate, the Crown says it is compelling.

- QPS won't say what they were looking for at NBC house.

From Channel Nine news

The caterpillar lol

Yes..1st July

$#^#^&&$%&$&$ swearing keyboard

That's so horrid. I was hoping it was more new financial year kind of stuff. I can't imagine anyone being so spiteful as to separate on your partner's birthday. But then again . . . .

Amy Remeikis ‏@Amy_Remeikis

Non -publication order issued on parts of Baden-Clay bail application after defence request. Decision on application due at 1pm.

Will she be giving evidence for the Crown?

Can't be sure 100%, i'll post the article below:

The Crown relies on the facts as outlined in submissions, Mr Boyle argued.

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

He said Ms McHugh would give evidence at a trial.
The police are objecting to Mr Baden-Clay getting bail because they say he could interfere with potential witnesses.
(BBM)

part of the article i referred to above can be found at:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

when i read it, I yhink Ms McHugh will be a witness for the prosecution....but it is not that clear really??? It really just says that she will be a witness at the trial, but it nope, it does not in black and white say for the prosecution...

Ms McHugh is going to give evidence against him.

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

Mr Davis has asked for a non publication order until 2.30pm today when it would be argued further.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freoof-1226405120615

No surprise that on the rare times he spoke to police it was all lies.

Any wonder he has remained silent since.

I have to go and do something else for a while.
I am bamboozled to say the least. But just really,really sad for Allison.

Ms McHugh is going to give evidence against him.

Mr Davis has asked for a non publication order until 2.30pm today when it would be argued further.

i think this adjourment till 2.30 augers in favour of no bail. obviuosly the judge want to study the evidence more JMOO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Odd sort of counselling. Drawing a picture of your mistress's house for your wife. I guess he thought it was cathartic.

I'd fire that counsellor stat.

I am hoping that NIge wasnt the counsellor.. He is, after all, a 'marriage enhancer'.. whatever that means.. that is my fervent wish, for ALlisons sake.. the utter horror.

Hmm the media have different stories already. Most of them are saying 2:30pm and now others are saying the decision will be made at 1:00 ???

The fact that Allison was obviously working so hard on their marriage despite his affair/s and that she obviously loved him so very much despite all his failings (financially and as a partner) is very sad. Still he held all the cards. HE would decide to separate etc. she was such an obviously clever woman, yet blinkered when it came to her husband.

I am hoping that NIge wasnt the counsellor.. He is, after all, a 'marriage enhancer'.. whatever that means.. that is my fervent wish, for ALlisons sake.. the utter horror.

I have never, ever wanted to delve into the meaning of 'enhanced marriage facilitator.'

But you could be right, depressingly. What a ghastly scenario.

:woohoo:
The fact that Allison was obviously working so hard on their marriage despite his affair/s and that she obviously loved him so very much despite all his failings (financially and as a partner) is very sad. Still he held all the cards. HE would decide to separate etc. she was such an obviously clever woman, yet blinkered when it came to her husband.

It doesn't mean she still loved him. It could mean she didn't want her daughters to miss out on growing up with a dad and a family unit.

how could Gerard be filled with grief at that point? its three days BEFOREshe goes missing.. Allison is ironing his shirts, getting the kids off to school on the MONDAY when he contacts the life insurance firm.. He doesnt get to play grief and worry until the Friday morning..when he has to ring the police and report her missing.. gone for a walk, a bit depressed. .

Sorry Trooper - I didn't explain myself properly!

I was referring to the claim after she had been found.

My hubby would not have been able to get past his grief to even think about making a claim for months and I would be the same for him.

That is what I meant.

It is all too sad for words IMO.

There will be no need to pelt me with lemon meringue pies, rotten tomatoes or cabbages chickadees from here on in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard