Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they both have a love-hate with mom. Not only b/c psych of A house but in general b/c age group. KC, wittle giwlwie, in particular seen as spoiled. Oldest child will resent it, while seeming to go along with the plan of "baby girl," will compensate by becoming parental to a degree but also undermine by "little" betrayals.

2 cents. : )

Good point. Though I know birth order isn't always an exact in deciding personality type, I hear the oldest (even in "normal" families) is usually the most responsible.

My guess is the "worst" case is 70 years, and best case might be just a few. Remember this is the jury system here and it's unpredictable.

Yes but let's not forget she could technically serve 70 for the check fraud charges alone... And even if not convicted of premed or murder 1, she could easily do a couple lifetimes if you total up for aggravated manslaughter, felony child abuse, false statements... and possibly hindering, tampering, abuse of a corpse (have I left anything out..? Additional charges could still be brought I think, if defense at any point decides to try to plead down to an accident which would of course be an admission of all these other crimes.) Personally I don't believe KC would be a threat to herself if convicted. It surprises me but she seems to have adapted fairly well to structured life on the inside (probably first place in her life she's ever had rules or limits). Of course general pop might change that. JMO

I thought she said "I don't want to talk to them." I could be wrong.

Yes, I believe there is a YOUTUBE video that also states what she is saying. I've listened to it over and again and can't quite make it out exactly as to what she is saying. I remember in the beginning at my forum a lot thought she said "what do they want to talk to me for?"....but for whatever reason I cannot find that original clip that sounded just like that. I really don't think the media would be altering her words, right? Because initially that is exactly what the tape sounded like she was saying. Here is the other Youtube link of the interpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0

I swear she is saying "I'll never get to talk to them". What's everyone elses thoughts?

Yeah, my mom tripped on acid and was on Benzo's for the first 6 months that she was pregnant with me. It really makes me wonder, ya know?

Anyway, Lee? Well, I think (did I say already that this is just what I think? :) ) Lee is the "good child", momma's boy who is ever faithful, comes running to be there for mom any time there is a problem. I think he keeps his eye on his father and Casey for his mom... and I think both Casey and George know it. When they sneak, they sneak around on Cindy AND Lee. I think Casey resents Lee (because he is the "good child", always being praised) and I think Lee resents Casey (because she is being taken care of by their mother in the family home, is not required to work, and when she creates drama & upsets mom it inturrupts his life to have to go running and take care of mom) but they pretend to adore one another.

Again, these are just MY thoughts on Lee.

I honestly haven't been able to figure Lee out. I keep flip flopping on thoughts. I do however agree with your post that he was the "good" child, however, that would also make me wonder if he was not given as much attention due to the tremendous stress on raising Casey?

Yes but let's not forget she could technically serve 70 for the check fraud charges alone... And even if not convicted of premed or murder 1, she could easily do a couple lifetimes if you total up for aggravated manslaughter, felony child abuse, false statements... and possibly hindering, tampering, abuse of a corpse (have I left anything out..? Additional charges could still be brought I think, if defense at any point decides to try to plead down to an accident which would of course be an admission of all these other crimes.) Personally I don't believe KC would be a threat to herself if convicted. It surprises me but she seems to have adapted fairly well to structured life on the inside (probably first place in her life she's ever had rules or limits). Of course general pop might change that. JMO

According to the lawyer on satellite radio (CNN) yesterday, he said they doubt they will even pursue the check charges as the mandatory sentencing would be no more then 5 years.

I believe this CLEARLY shows how easy Cindy is manipulated by Casey and has given in to her for FAR TOO LONG. Pay special attention to how she "almost agreed" to whatever was being stated between her and Casey while she was on the phone with 911 and how she (Cindy) caught her self being ready to give in and changed her mind. (See bold red)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

Operator: I know, but I need to establish the jurisdiction is what I'm trying...

Cindy Anthony: Oh well I live in umm..in Orlando

Operator: Yup, but what address did these thefts occur at?

Cindy Anthony: Um, well I guess my residence.

Operator: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office, ma'm, not the Orlando Police Department.

Cindy Anthony: Alrighty...

Operator: Let me transfer you over to the communication section for Orange County.

Cindy Anthony: Ok, now so...is the Orlando Sheriff's Department the one on 436? Is that open this afternoon or this evening?

Operator: Um, the substation you're at off Pershing,if it's Orlando Police...we're open primarily in the day, but that's not the sheriff's, thats the city police which does not have jurisdiction for your address.

Cindy Anthony: I know the sheriff's department on 5th, I mean on 436.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Orange County Operator: Orange County Sheriff's Office

Great post. I agree!

I remained a screw up until I decided I no longer wanted to be a screw up (granted there is never ending work involved in staying well) I don't care what mental illness you have or who raised you, if you are not insane you make the choices in your life and should be held accountable.

I agree, 100%. Regardless of whatever "conditions" or personality disorders that they may find on Casey, for example, she should be held accountable as she knew the difference between right from wrong. And as you stated...that's "across the board". Excellent post!
applause2.gif

I am sure they both have a love-hate with mom. Not only b/c psych of A house but in general b/c age group. KC, wittle giwlwie, in particular seen as spoiled. Oldest child will resent it, while seeming to go along with the plan of "baby girl," will compensate by becoming parental to a degree but also undermine by "little" betrayals.
2 cents. : )

I think this is probably pretty accurate. I still can't understand, though, the high-five. At that point they seemed to be a team, yet at other times (jail phone calls) Lee seems to be trying to placate her and go along with whatever she says ("I don't trust the police") to try to get information out of her.

I think this is probably pretty accurate. I still can't understand, though, the high-five. At that point they seemed to be a team, yet at other times (jail phone calls) Lee seems to be trying to placate her and go along with whatever she says ("I don't trust the police") to try to get information out of her.

This has been mentioned before, but if you look at the moment of the high five, it was probably nothing more than the two of them congratulating each other for making it through the mob of reporters.

This has been mentioned before, but if you look at the moment of the high five, it was probably nothing more than the two of them congratulating each other for making it through the mob of reporters.

I just meant I thought it seemed funny because they looked like they liked each other and got along, yet there must be tensions between them.

I have a question and I hope you great posters have an answer. Does a sociopath know that they are a sociopath?

I do know that the community mental health treatment organizations here in the Denver Metro area will not open a person for services based solely on an Axis II diagnosis -- the person must have an Axis I diagnosis in order to qualify for community mental health treatment (by this, I mean treatment providers who work with Medicare/Medicaid and/or indigent populations). For what it's worth, by far the most common Axis II diagnosis I deal with as a PO is Borderline Personality Disorder. The law does not speak to the categorization of mental health disorders and mental illness, so, no, it's not in terms of the law. And perhaps this varies state to state, but Axis II diagnoses are not considered mental illness per se, at least not here in Colorado.

Would you happen to know if Cindy (yes, Cindy, Casey's mother) was seeing a therapist? She mentioned once that someone, ( a counselor? a social worker? don't remember who) told her she should start custody proceedings for Caylee since she was so worried about her welfare. Can anyone help me out on this information? TIA

When I saw her first come into court yesterday, my first impression was she looked pale (jail cell aura) & then what hit me were her eyes. She looked older, not like the daughter/sister from the jail videos, but distinctly different. She has a look that is all-knowing, unflappable, & in control. I can't seem to quite explain what it is. It's a comfort level, as if she's done this 100 times, automatic. I don't understand how a girl her age has adapted to this situation, so totally unaffected, it boggles the mind. From the very beginning, she meekly went along, at first with her mother, & then the authorities. She never seems irate, unless provoked into making excuses & lies. She does seem to live, only in the moment. She reminds me of some elderly people that only react to what is in front of them.

Does anyone think that there is Really something wrong with her? Was she always this way, or did a switch flip somehow, someway??:waitasec:

Would you happen to know if Cindy (yes, Cindy, Casey's mother) was seeing a therapist? She mentioned once that someone, ( a counselor? a social worker? don't remember who) told her she should start custody proceedings for Caylee since she was so worried about her welfare. Can anyone help me out on this information? TIA
The only person who has ever mentioned this is her brother Rick who has posted on forums about the case and who provided information to Greta (anonimously - without appearing in person on the show.)

Rick wrote that CA had started seeing a counselor and had been working toward getting custody of Caylee.

MOO

Growing up in a personality disordered home is like a friggin' war zone sometimes. Sometimes your siblings are all that "save you" from your parent so there are times even if the children dont "like" one another (adult or otherwise) that you band together. The kids learn their parents splitting abilities rather quickly.

When I saw her first come into court yesterday, my first impression was she looked pale (jail cell aura) & then what hit me were her eyes. She looked older, not like the daughter/sister from the jail videos, but distinctly different. She has a look that is all-knowing, unflappable, & in control. I can't seem to quite explain what it is. It's a comfort level, as if she's done this 100 times, automatic. I don't understand how a girl her age has adapted to this situation, so totally unaffected, it boggles the mind. From the very beginning, she meekly went along, at first with her mother, & then the authorities. She never seems irate, unless provoked into making excuses & lies. She does seem to live, only in the moment. She reminds me of some elderly people that only react to what is in front of them.

Does anyone think that there is Really something wrong with her? Was she always this way, or did a switch flip somehow, someway??:waitasec:

I totally expected her to adapt this well. Though she hasn't been to "jail" a 100 times it is my belief that she is very practiced at dealing with whatever is thrown at her from whoever, even those who claim to love her. Ya know, there comes a point after much emotional abuse and invalidation that a person can almost literally shut themselves off from feeling anything. You deal with what you have to to get through what is going on right NOW and that's it, you blank out and move on. This is not to say she isn't aware because she is. Completely.

Again this is MY belief.

I totally expected her to adapt this well. Though she hasn't been to "jail" a 100 times it is my belief that she is very practiced at dealing with whatever is thrown at her from whoever, even those who claim to love her. Ya know, there comes a point after much emotional abuse and invalidation that a person can almost literally shut themselves off from feeling anything. You deal with what you have to to get through what is going on right NOW and that's it, you blank out and move on. This is not to say she isn't aware because she is. Completely.

Again this is MY belief.

orr, she was born with this ability to assimilate and adapt to any situation, and was born without the ability to feel because of her brain chemistry.

naner, naner, naner!!!!! lol:crazy:just kidding with you lost girl! just havin fun because of this long debate. really i am just lightening the mood, y'all don't throw tomaters at me, as i look horrid in red!:crazy:

She has highly developed adaptive skills - it part of her survival mechanism

I love the thought a poster said Throw KC on a sofa and she becomes
a pillow in a harmonizing shade - its so true

Who can forget the paralegal look that showed up at the last presser
totally different than party girl - all outward transformations
based solely on a image she wants to project

They adapt to whatever is necessary to operate - there have been
more than one report that KC is a model prisioner -

She will be - being one will get her favors and consideration from
those in control around her

You and I would not be happy to be in jail - it doesnt bother her
in the same way