Change username ?

Jaded

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.someoneknowsme.com
I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

I am guessing a moderator? I think it will be okay though. Snow? Dang! It sure is cold here (TN), but no snow thankfully.

Stay warm...

ADMIN NOTE:

Members are not able to change their user name. It can only be done by an Admin, and because we have so many members, user name changes are only approved on very rare occasions, depending on circumstances.

Just jump off any post to use the Report feature to make your request, and make sure to provide the specific reason you wish to change your ID. Your Report will go to the Moderator team and will be reviewed by Admin. (And no, "I'd like to use my dog's name instead of my cat's name" will not be considered ;)).

Do NOT make another account under any circumstances. Multiple accounts are not allowed at Websleuths and both accounts may end up being banned when the software detects they are one and the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back