2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'paralegal casey' has showed up today... writing furiously....

CA1.jpg

Good morning! Hope HHBP keeps them all on track today!

Here's our li'l baby:

Attachments

• CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
CJBP - We won't inconvenience these people for the sake of inconveniencing them. We won't go through legal gymnastics.

Morning all, I wonder what surprises the DT will have for us today?

HHJP: We shouldn't be treating these folks like widgets - inconveniencing them for the sake of inconvenience - it isn't right.

Judge Perry is very serious this morning. He doesn't want to play games with these people. She has a vacation planned, and does not want to keep her, only to have her struck later.

I expect Casey to be tugging away at those long wrinkled sleeves.

ICA acts like she doesn't have a worry in the world, it just amazes me!

who is the lady/pot.juror Perry is questioning now?TIA

Yes, AF, not feeling well today. Big box of tissues in front of her. JB hasn't acknowledged ICA today (that I have seen). Bringing back in juror that was supposed to go on vacay tomorrow. Judge warned you better not go through the gymnastics of questioning her then striking her. I have a good memory he said.

He's not happy today - or so it seems.

MOO

Mel

ICA acts like she doesn't have a worry in the world, it just amazes me!

Amazing isn't it...she has the ability to detach herself to most anything of revelance....:maddening:

most of what seh heard was when the news was fresh and remembers hearing about the discovery of child and the possible mothers involvement. Just remembers hearing it on the news. Not a huge news junkie.
source of info was local news and today show. Doesnt listen to ng or geraldo ptolly not 48 hrs. No local newspaper. Involved n any discussions.. not that she can recall
as a result really has no prejudgements about guilt and innocence

Ha - he asked if she watched 48 hours for info...wonder what the DT thought of that?

Two small children, we need her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member