NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I knew how! I am an idiot w/computers. Will look it up.
Thanks. Shaniya is close to our heart.

I'm on my phone right now but when I get home, I'll try to write out the steps for you.

kimberlyd, I love this idea...how do I do it??

To add a signature line (kinda like what I have with Shaniya's picture and the child trafficking info) follow these steps...

Click on User CP on the bar at the top of the page.
In the tool bar thing on the left of the page, under Settings and Options, click on “edit signature”

This brings you to a page where you can type in a message, upload a picture…
When you have done that, click “preview signature” at the bottom.
If it’s how you want it, click “save signature” at the bottom.

Hope this helps

BBM

Well, we can not forget AD is not free. She still has charges against her that she will have to face in court.
MAM is the only one in jail right now, but I don't think that is how it will stay.
JMO
BBM = No not totally free, but she is not charged with accessory to murder either. :(
Her charges can have her out in 2-4 years....:(
I would call that a slap on the wrist. MOO

BBM = No not totally free, but she is not charged with accessory to murder either. :(
Her charges can have her out in 2-4 years....:(
I would call that a slap on the wrist. MOO

2-4 years? Do you have a link to that information or can you tell me where you got it? I'd love to read up on that. I thought she was looking at much more than that.
I know when the judge explained her charges he told her how much time she could get and it was a lot more than that. I'll have to try to find my notes or rewatch the court video.

I can't find my old notebook and the computer I had back then is long gone. I'll have to go back and watch the videos.

I just went back and listened to the judge read her charges

I'm on my phone and can not link or go into a lot of detail but she is charged with 2 felonies and 2 misdomeners(sp?)

human trafficking-261 months in prison (21 years & 9 months)
felony child abuse/prostitution-98 months (8 years & 2 months)
resisting officer-60 days (2 months)
false report-60 days (2 months)

So the judge told her she could face 30 years & 3 months on the charges she is charged with now. (if my my math is correct-looking at the scribbles on this paper it's most likely not)

To add a signature line (kinda like what I have with Shaniya's picture and the child trafficking info) follow these steps...

Click on User CP on the bar at the top of the page.
In the tool bar thing on the left of the page, under Settings and Options, click on “edit signature”

This brings you to a page where you can type in a message, upload a picture…
When you have done that, click “preview signature” at the bottom.
If it’s how you want it, click “save signature” at the bottom.

Hope this helps

Thank you- soon as I have a few minutes- going to try and do that.

Bumping for Shaniya and praying for justice.

I have been away from here for a bit, so I apologize if this has been addressed recently, but do we know how far along AD is in her pregnancy? I am just so worried about that baby!

I'm worried about the baby too SuzyQ.
I'm trying to remember how far along she was when this happened.

It's been 4 months since it happened, so I'm thinking she's like 5 or 6 months along. But, that's a complete guess on my part.

Bumping for Shaniya-praying for justice.

Bumping for Shaniya- still praying for justice.

Thinking of Shaniya this morning.

Also, praying for Shaniya's unborn baby brother or sister. God please protect that baby.

Let's not forget her brother that was living in that filth too. Where ever he is today, God please protect him.

Praying for justice.

2-4 years? Do you have a link to that information or can you tell me where you got it? I'd love to read up on that. I thought she was looking at much more than that.
I know when the judge explained her charges he told her how much time she could get and it was a lot more than that. I'll have to try to find my notes or rewatch the court video.
Yes I know what the judge told her. but if I talk about the Judges I will only get very furious.
I did read an article long ago and I don't even know what to look for. yes she can be out in a very short time. I have not had much time on my hands to go searching it out again. but that is what makes me say that only MAM will get his REALLY due punishment.

I think she will do a lot more than 2-4 years. JMO

I mean, look at her charges. They are horrific.
They know MAM was at the house the night before. (per the brother's statement)
Along with a lot more they have that I didn't know they had until I looked at those documents a few weeks ago.

I think she will do a lot more than 2-4 years. JMO

I mean, look at her charges. They are horrific.
They know MAM was at the house the night before. (per the brother's statement)
Along with a lot more they have that I didn't know they had until I looked at those documents a few weeks ago.
I REALLY HOPE SHE DOES GET A VERY LONG TIME.
based on what I see I do not believe it...but would love to be wrong.

I pray the judge will throw the book at her. The REAL judge will deal with her also. I agree, its a damn shame she is even out, much less not charged with anything that has the word murder in it, but something tells me she will get exactly what she deserves in the long run. The other prisoners wont be too friendly either. As long as I know Shaniya is at peace now, I really dont care what happens to the trash..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07