The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has something been taken out of context with what I said or did I put it down wrong? There is no way GA or CA could be considered Caylee's caregiver. FCA was her only legal guardian at all times.

Also, daycare or babysitter is not a LEGAL Guardian either. But they are RESPONSIBLE if something happens to your child while IN THEIR CARE. jmo

The best evidence the prosecution had never got used and for the life of me I can't understand why. They had the cans containing the smell there in the court room. I would love to know if the molecules associated with decomp were still there. If so this would have made believers out of skeptics.

Because HHJP did not allow it. For those jurors who had never smelled it and something about it would have made the jurors witnesses if they did smell it.

I also think CA particularly was trying to process how it was possible for FCA to have been giving her updates of what she and Caylee had been doing on an almost daily basis out of town, leading up to this while supposively driving her car when it had really been impounded for several weeks...both of their minds must have been swirling....

Yeah, and CA already knew that KC had lied to some extent. On the day of the gas can incident, GA told CA that KC had been home. CA thought she was still on the business trip. She got angry at that time for being lied to. UGH! It's frustrating that CA didn't take more action at that time, but instead let KC explain her way out of it until the day they found the car! Even so, I support them...

The gas cans are a sideshow here ... if Caylee was not in trunk, I'm sure that FCA would have let GA get the wedge and discover the gas cans on his own ...

See my thoughts on that are: At this point Caylee was in the woods NOT in the trunk. Casey did not want George going into the trunk was because she didn't want him to find the gas cans. He wanted the chock but she knew if he went to the trunk he would know that she stole the gas cans.

Those who insist GA was the caregiver are forgetting one point - surely it would be child neglect to leave your child with someone you have declared is a pedophile - maybe worse than apparently leaving your child with an imaginary nanny...

Agree but she was NOT charged on the indictment for this trial for CHILD NEGLECT.

Exactly, that is why the tape could not be used as a patch but had to be wrapped completely around the head and hair two or three times to be secured.

the tape was not wrapped AROUND her head even once let alone 2-3 times.

What jumps out at me in this interview that I'd forgotten about or didn't hear the first go around because this story was told in so many different ways, is that:

]HE[/U] got the gas cans out.. and that chock out too.[/B][/B]
There is no mention of her beligerent attitude and F-bombs, and there is no mention of a body, garbage, a terrible smell or anything else out of the ordinary. Just that he realized she was the one that stole the gas cans.

Yep, I stand corrected on the I or SHE - had to listen to it over and over to actually be able to tell BUT, Exactly my point BBM in your post- he changed his story. JMO

Yep, I stand corrected on the I or SHE - had to listen to it over and over to actually be able to tell BUT, Exactly my point BBM in your post- he changed his story. JMO

Yes, he did; SEVERAL times.

Two points - FKC's car was not in the garage, and since she was just popping home for something and was with Tony L , not living at home at the time, there would have been no reason for her to have backed her car into the driveway. So it was either parked nose in on the driveway, or it was parked on the street. Walking out of their usual house entry through the garage, George would not be able to see into FKC's car trunk.

And I do not recall George ever saying he "saw" the gas cans in the trunk. He didn't walk to the trunk with her - she was already in mid temper tantrum at being "caught" with the gas cans.

IIRC he did say he walked to the passenger rear of the car near the tail light. Let me find a link
ETA: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

Page 194

Are you backtracking on your last comment, "On the way back home or at home he told Cindy there was a dead body in the Pontiac and they better start putting together what happened." In this post you're suggesting that GA was wondering if Caylee was hurt. Could you clarify?

Sure, Given: Smell of decomposition is experienced by George at tow yard.
Potential source, the Pontiac trunk is examined but nothing is there. George drives Pontiac home. Cindy drives her car home. George put Pontiac in garage. George tells Cindy that the Pontiac has the smell of human decomposition. Cindy barks back that is impossible. George says well check it out. Cindy smells and freaks out and starts cleaning doll and eventually the car. George has left and is in deep thought probably trying to figure out why this car smelled like death. No physical body, so could it be Casey, could it be Caylee that are in danger or both? Where are they? Cindy is better start playing hardball and find out what the heck is going on here.

Well it sure wasn't on the way home - since they went in separate cars....

Ummmm If I recall correctly, CINDY drove to the tow yard with George...
I'm sure they were communicating by cell phone.
Why else would she be freaking out trying to hunt down Casey?
Because her car got towed? NOPE
Or because it smelled like there'd been a dead body in it? BINGO!

IIRC he did say he walked to the passenger rear of the car near the tail light. Let me find a link

George walked back to get gas cans from trunk that Casey opened and stopped even with back door. From where he stood he could see the top of the cans or the back of the trunk through the gap where the trunk lid hinges.

Ok, I will back off the duct tape. Really does not matter.
As soon as George smelled the Pontiac at the tow yard, he knew something terrible happened. Trust me the smell of a decom body is 10-30x any garbage smell. On the way back home or at home he told Cindy there was a dead body in the Pontiac and they better start putting together what happened. The Pontiac was parked in the garage which would help the smell a little because of temperature.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, then, what you mean in the above: "... and they better start putting together what happened." Are you suggesting they had to start concocting a story, or no?

Were the text messages in which KC refers to Caylee as a "snot-head" ever brought out in trial?

And I also disagree with the verdict.

It is unmistakable (smell). Cindy probably shocked out as soon as she smelled the car. There was only one thing to do and if it took getting Casey's friend to rat her out then so be it.

Not necessarily. The stink was part of the reason, yes. But don't forget, KC never told them she wasn't in possession of the car. They were pretty shocked to find the car in the towyard.

Do not understand your point?
My point is that FKC raced to the back of the Sunfire to get GA his f-in gas cans ... IMO, the reason she raced back to the car was b/c a dead Caylee was still bagged up in the trunk. I don't FCA would've cared about GA finding the gas cans if Caylee was not in the trunk.

Also, I believe FCA texted AH on or around 6/27 that she had finally rid of the smell in here car (after the driveway gas can incident on 6/24).

My point is that FKC raced to the back of the Sunfire to get GA his f-in gas cans ... IMO, the reason she raced back to the car was b/c a dead Caylee was still bagged up in the trunk. I don't FCA would've cared about GA finding the gas cans if Caylee was not in the trunk.

Also, I believe FCA texted AH on or around 6/27 that she had finally rid of the smell in here car (after the driveway gas can incident on 6/24).

Yeah but if Caylee had been in the trunk dead since 6/15 or 6/16 baking in the sweltering heat of July, the stink in the trunk would have been noticable from a distance. Even if he was at the front door and the car was in the driveway that stench would have reach GA nostrials and he would have freaked out.

The fact that GA got so close and smelled nothing that would have caused him alarm and only noticed his gas cans says that she only wanted to hide that she had the gas cans.

Plus why would she risk going back to the house during a time that she knew GA would be at home if Caylee were laying in the trunk rotting?

Her hesitency was all about concealing the stolen gas cans.

She talked about getting rid of the smell to Amy because I think that's when she ditched the car at amscot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla