VA - Aveion Lewis, 2, Roanoke, 14 January 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick of precious children being thrown away like trash. I am crying. R.I.P. Aveion.

I just had this feeling all along that little Aveion was'nt in the Roanoke River. Ever since I saw the picture on the news or somewhere about how close that dumpster was to the apartment I had this awful feeling.

Aveion may you play and dance with the Angels.

Was just coming to post charges against Brandon Lockett are now murder.

Keep us posted locals. Can't put on HLN, kiddo is watching his show.

I'm happy they finally found little Aveion. I'm so sorry honey. My heart is happy you can finally be laid to rest with a proper burial.

I kind of feel numb right now. Hasn't sunk in yet.

[video=youtube;SPEtIGFaBsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPEtIGFaBsQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Michelle Sigona on HLN - talking about how LE had trash company isolate the trash & that's what they were searching.

Mike Galanos talking about how Aveion would have been 3 yo & a birthday party planned at Chuck E. Cheese with his little friends.

Michelle Sigona saying she just got off phone w/ LE & they said no murder charge was filed. (hmmmm)

Mike B. saying LE in no hurry to file charges on either of them.

(paraphrased)

I feel sick to my stomach and I can't wrap my mind around throwing a baby away in the trash. BL is NOT human...he is not one of us. You have to be totally heartless to do this. I am sobbing here at work and my co-workers know why I'm upset. I was laying in bed this morning when I got off here (WS) at 6am and I was praying that he would be found today. I am hoping someone somewhere will fix a permanent memorial sight so that everyone can be reminded of the evil that's out there and how precious little Aveion's life was cut short too soon. Rest in Peace, little Angel.

Such a cruel, awful way for such a beautiful, precious light to be extinguished! RIP, dear Aveion.

Michelle Sigona on HLN - talking about how LE had trash company isolate the trash & that's what they were searching.

Mike Galanos talking about how Aveion would have been 3 yo & a birthday party planned at Chuck E. Cheese with his little friends.

Michelle Sigona saying she just got off phone w/ LE & they said no murder charge was filed. (hmmmm)

Mike B. saying LE in no hurry to file charges on either of them.

(paraphrased)
Roanoke Commonwealth's Attorney Don Caldwell said the grand jury, which will meet Monday, had been scheduled to consider a murder charge against Brandon Lockett. Now that police have discovered a child's body, that may change, Caldwell said.
"If it appears there is additional evidence that can be gathered, we may withhold placing additional charges" until the grand jury meets again in March, Caldwell said.
A search warrant indicates that police are investigating Aveion Lewis' case as a homicide, but no one has been charged with the death.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234529
video at link

I feel sick to my stomach and I can't wrap my mind around throwing a baby away in the trash. BL is NOT human...he is not one of us. You have to be totally heartless to do this. I am sobbing here at work and my co-workers know why I'm upset. I was laying in bed this morning when I got off here (WS) at 6am and I was praying that he would be found today. I am hoping someone somewhere will fix a permanent memorial sight so that everyone can be reminded of the evil that's out there and how precious little Aveion's life was cut short too soon. Rest in Peace, little Angel.

I said that prayer today too beach. I said, Aveion, it is time you give yourself a birthday present. Lead the searchers to you, there is no reason today isn't the day. I felt the utmost confidence and peace when I said it too, not like I was asking, just like saying it is so. God's honest truth, that was my prayer about 1:30-2pm EST.

I'm still kind of numb. I usually don't cry when my son is up, so prolly later after he is asleep. I am however emotionally exhausted now.

RIP Aveion. I'm sad but my heart is soo happy you were found. It's strange. I feel like I want to hug Aveion and swing him around like when you are proud of them. Feels strange.....

a few tears. deep sigh.......

poor little baby...my heart has yet another crack :rose: :cry:

I'm in no hurry for them to indict. I want the DA to have all his ducks in a row and be damned creative, charging this monster for every possible crime connected with his murder of this beautiful child --- first and foremost being capital murder.

I know I repeat myself here, but that pathetic excuse for a human doesn't deserve to draw breath.

(snip)

RIP Aveion. I'm sad but my heart is soo happy you were found. It's strange. I feel like I want to hug Aveion and swing him around like when you are proud of them. Feels strange.....

It's not strange at all. I know what you mean. He is finally going to be treated with the dignity that he didn't receive throughout most of his short life. And that monster who killed him will never be a free man again.

Thanks Calliope. I was so afraid they weren't going to find him in the landfill. I wouldn't even let the thought get far. I just knew he had to be there.

I too am in no hurry for charges. I want both Brandon AND Morgan locked up. I just noticed the similiarity with the last name.

Roanoke Commonwealth's Attorney Don Caldwell said the grand jury, which will meet Monday, had been scheduled to consider a murder charge against Brandon Lockett. Now that police have discovered a child's body, that may change, Caldwell said.
"If it appears there is additional evidence that can be gathered, we may withhold placing additional charges" until the grand jury meets again in March, Caldwell said.
A search warrant indicates that police are investigating Aveion Lewis' case as a homicide, but no one has been charged with the death.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/234529
video at link

Thanks, gal -- looks like wsls reporter(s) jumped the gun - or something....I read (and copied/pasted) that BL had been charged.

ETA: they've updated their info now

I'm glad LE is gonna take their time to build their case against BL - and surely ML -- it's so hard to believe she's completely innocent in seeing that no harm came to Aveion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie