MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband frequently works late...(2 or 3 am) and ALWAYS checks on the kids when he gets home. But, I'm also OCD and check doors and windows and sleep with my cell phone by my bed.

same here

Was the Medical Examiner's truck/van there?

I'm in the UK, so Im not entirely sure what that would look like ... but the camera followed a white van (that looked much like a plain ambulance) for quite awhile.

Hats off to the local media there. They have done a bang up job pulling together great web pages for Lisa with all the links like this one from KCTV:

http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-lisa

NBC Action News did the same on their site - a great reference source.

KCMB put up a separate FB page just for Lisa.

Numerous reporters have been steadily tweeting and getting the word and the news out.

What a shame the parents aren't taking advantage of this kind of dedicated coverage for their baby, because she sure needs it, and these reporters and news stations are pulling out all the stops to provide it.

Why was he working the night shift???? Did he request it?

Trash for the neighborhood was collected this morning so this search makes total sense for the timing. It would be at the landfill by now as it came about 7:30 am or so.

Thanks for the timing confirmation. It does make good sense. If it's a public dump site (as I believe Nurse confirmed upthread), I can see LE doing a search there immediately after the baby was reported missing in case the perp dumped the poor baby's body or other evidence there. It's logical to search again after the local trash was taken to the landfill in case a body (or related evidence) had been tossed into the garbage.

I hope they do find "related evidence" at the landfill, and not Lisa. So hoping she is still alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!