GUILTY MA - Rachel, 27, & Lillian Entwistle, 9 mos, murdered, 20 Jan 2006

Clarification re incarceration:

At six months, Entwistle, like any other maximum-security prisoner, will have a classification hearing to determine if he stays at Souza-Baranowski or transfers to Cedar Junction. This hearing will be repeated every six months.

Inmates serving life sentences typically start with two years at a maximum-security facility, Wiffin said.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x19927078/Whats-next-for-Entwistle

I've read that Cedar Junction wouldn't be any kind of a picnic for him. I think he might survive if he stays at Souza in a single cell, but if he's goes somewhere with lots of interaction with other prisoners someone will get him. :behindbar

He's definitely going to be in for the shock of his life in with the hard-core criminals. :eek:

I don't think he'll be smirking!:crazy: Even though we've had a hint of Neil's psychological background like narcissist, sociopath, psychopath etc., he's still a rookie when placed with this prison population. I know he's been in jail for the past 2 yrs but prison will be nothing like this! I would think he might do himself in but then EW says he's very optimistic that he'll win his appeal. I think EW made him think that so that he won't commit suicide.

Gee I don't feel one bit sorry for the creep. He deserves everything he will get. 10 fold.

I don't think he'll be smirking!:crazy: Even though we've had a hint of Neil's psychological background like narcissist, sociopath, psychopath etc., he's still a rookie when placed with this prison population. I know he's been in jail for the past 2 yrs but prison will be nothing like this! I would think he might do himself in but then EW says he's very optimistic that he'll win his appeal. I think EW made him think that so that he won't commit suicide.

He's had many a chance to do himself in, but it hurts too much remember? He's too much of a coward to do that I suspect.

While in county jail awaiting his trial he's been presumed innocent, and has had regular visits especially with his lawyers. He's been in and out of court for motions and the trial. Gone forever now are the suits or interaction with people outside of prison. He'll be in his small cell for most of each and every day. When he's allowed out he'll be fearing other inmates doing him in since he's been convicted of killing a baby. This is his first brush with the law and he's not "prison savvy" like many other hard timers he'll be in contact with. I don't know if he'll have the nerve to kill himself but someone else might get to him first. MOO

Yup...I agree with you classz - coward and Panthera's right - he's now a convicted criminal.
Too bad we don't have a Vernell spokesperson to see if he's "jazzed" or not!:crazy:

Yup...I agree with you classz - coward and Panthera's right - he's now a convicted criminal.
Too bad we don't have a Vernell spokesperson to see if he's "jazzed" or not!:crazy:
Oh, I'm sure there will be some one whether official :cop: spokesperson or some :behindbar inmate's family (couldn't find a little birdie icon) who'll report and give updates on the :snake: from time to time.

:gomods: You're the best! Love the new icons!

Oh, I'm sure there will be some one whether official :cop: spokesperson or some :behindbar inmate's family (couldn't find a little birdie icon) who'll report and give updates on the :snake: from time to time.

:gomods: You're the best! Love the new icons!

:applause:Cracking up with you guys and your emoticons! We could make a complete post with emoticons now like those kid's picture books.

Back o/t - I read an article earlier in the Worksop Guardian but when I went back to it it says "the article has been unable to display". I'll post the link anyways in case it works for any of you.

They're basically saying that the Entwistles' have not yet arrived back in Worksop and no one knows where they are or when they'll return. It also said that they passed around a card at the recent coucil meeting for Clifford offering their support for the "difficult situation" he's been in over the past month.

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/entwistle/Entwistle-parents-yet-to-return.4239323.jp

:applause:Cracking up with you guys and your emoticons! We could make a complete post with emoticons now like those kid's picture books.

Back o/t - I read an article earlier in the Worksop Guardian but when I went back to it it says "the article has been unable to display". I'll post the link anyways in case it works for any of you.

They're basically saying that the Entwistles' have not yet arrived back in Worksop and no one knows where they are or when they'll return. It also said that they passed around a card at the recent coucil meeting for Clifford offering their support for the "difficult situation" he's been in over the past month.

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/entwistle/Entwistle-parents-yet-to-return.4239323.jp

I didn't get the article either but that's ok, I'll take your word for it! :) Maybe they're still here in the US trying to find their son an appeals lawyer? Doesn't it take a while for visitation to be approved at state prison? I wouldn't think they'd be able to see him so soon.

I didn't get the article either but that's ok, I'll take your word for it! :) Maybe they're still here in the US trying to find their son an appeals lawyer? Doesn't it take a while for visitation to be approved at state prison? I wouldn't think they'd be able to see him so soon.

I wouldn't think so either but then after his sentencing he was allowed to approach the Judge with EW and ask for some time with his parents to say goodbye!:furious:And the Judge said yes!:furious::furious:

I kind of thought they'd settle for an appointed appeals lawyer. I don't think they're that well off like the Ps.

I'm going through the same thing as I did after the Peterson case. Withdrawl - need to hear more. Are you going to follow the Peterson civil case?

I wouldn't think so either but then after his sentencing he was allowed to approach the Judge with EW and ask for some time with his parents to say goodbye!:furious:And the Judge said yes!:furious::furious:

I kind of thought they'd settle for an appointed appeals lawyer. I don't think they're that well off like the Ps.

I'm going through the same thing as I did after the Peterson case. Withdrawl - need to hear more. Are you going to follow the Peterson civil case?
I think the judge was just trying to be fair because his parents will be going home to England and probably won't see him for a long time. I don't really think they can afford a lawyer for his appeals and he'll probably get a court appointed one, which I hear can take some time at least in most states.

I'm not sure if I'll have time for the Peterson civil trial, at least not to follow it closely. I'm waiting for Spector Part 2 in Sept., Edwin Hall, and the return of Cesar Laurean from Mexico. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back