Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the heat we have chlorine would have evaporated in the trunk if it was from the pool.

ok, I haven't seen a t.v. since last night and have been very limited here today (which has made me a little crazy ok a lot crazy) have to go to bed but can someone tell me have we seen George and Cindy since the search warrant was served today?

June 16, 2008

12:50 pm – Casey leaves to go to work

2:00pm – George leaves to go to work

Between 3:00pm and 4:00pm there’s a flurry of phone calls from Casey’s cell phone to Cindy, George, and two others (un-named). There are at lease 6 calls to each person and all calls went unanswered.

At 4:00pm the calls ceased.

6:00pm to 7:30pm – another flurry of phone calls

The evening was when George and Cindy came home to find the gate open and the ladder in the pool.

June 18, 2008

Neighbor says Casey came to borrow a shovel. The neighbor was outside and saw Casey back into the driveway, which was unusual. The shovel was returned within an hour.

I keep flip flopping on this issue. I should run for office LOL. Okay say she did it on purpose, drowning Caylee. There would be bruising on Caylee from holding her down. Homicide. Or Casey is on the computer AGAIN and Caylee drowns ( negligent homicide)--Parents would be furious cut her off FOREVER. Done FINITO. She used to getting away with everything but not this. No excuse for this. SHe's is trouble now.

Caylee disappears, ZannyIdon'texist has her-Caylee DANGER DANGER (will robinson!)--Mom's a hero protecting her and sitting in jail. What a martyr. :boohoo:

See why I'm flopping and flipping?:)

Love your sense of humor, gigi lol

Ok... does there HAVE TO BE bruising if you hold a 3 year old under water? All you'd have to do is put your hand on the top of their head & hold them under.

I'm not big on the theory that Casey would have outright murdered her.... I feel an accidental death is more probable & then a coverup.... whenever she sobered up & noticed her daughter was dead.

Havent posted in a few days cause i've been so frustrated, lol but i've thought something happened in the pool all along ( and even posted in theories) All because of that interview in the very beginning with grandma. She stressed backyard safety so much, especially the ladder always down in the pool.

Only thing i can't figure out, is why Casey hid it. Unless she was under the influence, or something else sinister.

I also can't get over her going out and partying right afterwards. Is it possible she was in MAJOR denial?

With the heat we have chlorine would have evaporated in the trunk if it was from the pool.

What if it's powdered chlorine. Also, I've used my liquid pool chlorine to clean my sprinkler system filter (it gets really moldy from the well water here), and I've left it lying in a small hard plastic tray (chlorine and filter) on my pool deck in the sun before for a couple of days to give the chlorine time to clean the filter, and it didn't evaporate. And that's in 90 degree weather under direct Florida sun..

June 16, 2008

12:50 pm – Casey leaves to go to work

2:00pm – George leaves to go to work

Between 3:00pm and 4:00pm there’s a flurry of phone calls from Casey’s cell phone to Cindy, George, and two others (un-named). There are at lease 6 calls to each person and all calls went unanswered.

At 4:00pm the calls ceased.

6:00pm to 7:30pm – another flurry of phone calls

The evening was when George and Cindy came home to find the gate open and the ladder in the pool.

June 18, 2008

Neighbor says Casey came to borrow a shovel. The neighbor was outside and saw Casey back into the driveway, which was unusual. The shovel was returned within an hour.

Most important would be to know WHERE Casey's 'unanswered' call where coming from.

The first group AND the second group.

And also what other calls she made besides the ones to the Anthonys.

I'm sure LE knows all this already.

i wonder if Caylee's bathing suit is missing? Or the clothes she was wearing that day.

And the parents were doing what - while Caylee is "dead" in the house for a couple of days? Unless they are all in on it and those calls were answered. Be even then - I do believe something would have been done with the body.

I wanted to answer you ealier but I got the SOD screen (Screen of Death LOL busy server!) In the video one side of the bed ( this is Casey's room) was pushed up against the wall with airconditioning on Caylee could have been there overnight and moved the next day hidden under that side of the bed. In a garbage bag. It wouldn't smell bad right away and the bag would conceal it for a short term.And why would Cindy go in that room and look there? So Perhaps moving Caylee from there is where fluids could've leaked. We buy cheap bags and they snag and tear but we use them for light stuff.

Not to divert ur conversation:
Waiting 31 days to report. How long does it take drugs to get out of your system so they won't show up on a drug test? Just wondering why she waited.

What do you think Casey's thought process was?
What the heck was she thinking?

wow, I have thought, and thought, and thought about this but there is never anything that makes a whole lot of sense to me..even when I strech!!
Then I realize I may be trying to figure out something I could never really understand.. a mind that works very differently than what I can even imagine!

this is really such a bizarre case!

Why do you think that Casey goes to the Sawgrass Apts and signs a visitor card in the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? Do you think she was thinking she needed to "invent" a person to hang Caylee's fate on? Or, was she planning to assume another's identity and leave the country eventually?

Good question... let's see. Maybe she was going to reinvent herself. Try to get the apt in the name of Zenaida, she hid Caylee well (ugghh); her parents wouldn't know where she lived and she was dodging them anyways; she could always tell them that she's staying in Jacksonville; tell her friends that Caylee was either with the fake nanny or her parents --> but she forgot to figure out what to do with the car (and her purse in the car; and her friends contact info in the car; oh, and the carseat possibly).

Hi everyone! I'm new but I've been lurking for awhile and I have a question that I havent seen answered yet. If it has been covered I apologize.

I have seen posts here and on other blogs stating that Casey had charged about $45,000 on Cindys credit card. Where did the $45,000 amount come from? Did Cindy tell police or the media that dollar amount? I assumed this would be the "alot of money" Cindy is referring to in the 911 call to police, but then I heard something about her bank account. Also, I'm curious, do we know how long the Anthonys had known about the stolen money? Did they just find out about it before Casey left with Caylee....a month or 2 before?? Or did Casey do this after she left on the 16th?

I'm just wondering if there was ALOT of tension & arguing in the house prior to her leaving OR... if it happend after the 16th and she was being very reckless and uncaring if she got caught or not because she knew she was going down for her daughters death.

I hope this made some sense!~ lol I've been up since 3 a.m and I'm a little loopy!
I love this site to BTW!

At the below Greta wire link are pictures of the Anthony's backyard. Pay attention to the last two and their captions.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/the-back-yard-where-casey-and-caylee-were-living/

I live in a condo so I don't know much about backyard storage or pool supply storage. Could someone tell me what the rectangular plastic looking storage bin is in the last picture beside the pool? As much as I hate to think this, would it be a place that little Caylee's body could have been hidden at some point?

Ok, how's this, "something bad" happens to Caylee and Casey tries calling home, gets no answer, decides that her life is officially over and tries to drown her self in the pool at her parents home. Would have worked in her mind with the constant guilt trips. "You guys wouldn't pick up the phone and look what you made me do!" She loses her nerve and takes off again before the parents get home. Remember that she was on suicide watch.
I know that considering that means believing some of the things that are proably lies. I am just trying to find something that fits and hasn't been beaten to death already.

I just watched Greta again. In The first part of the conversation, Fuhrman doesn't say the calls were unanswered. But, if you keep watching, they go back to discussing the phone calls again, and he says they went UNANSWERED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021