Man Claims to Speak 'Australian' After Allegedly Being Raped by Wombat

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,342099,00.html
SYDNEY — A New Zealand man has been sentenced to community service after telling police he was raped by a wombat and the experience had made him speak "Australian".
Arthur Ross Cradock, 48, from the South Island town of Motueka, called police on February 11 and told them he was being raped at his home by the wombat and he needed help, The Nelson Mail newspaper reported.
The orchard worker later called back and said: "Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right, you know."

I see alcohol plays a large part in his life. I sure hope he doesn't have kids in that home. :eek:

...Buuh? buh.... bwa wha?! Wibba? *does not process*

What mushrooms did that guy eat, so I can *AVOID* them?!

Yeah, KatK, I was going to ask if he was able to hide his meth! Freaky.

Where are our Auzzie friends when we need 'em? I would love to get their take on this one. :crazy:

PS: Hi Glitchy!!!

So, does it make me a bad person if I'm disappointed that the story wasn't true?

Because, damn, the thought of some drunk moron getting butt-raped by a wombat is just too funny for words...

So, does it make me a bad person if I'm disappointed that the story wasn't true?

Because, damn, the thought of some drunk moron getting butt-raped by a wombat is just too funny for words...

A bad person? Heck no! About time the animals get even!

...I'm wondering just exactly what Aussie words he figured out how to speak during the intercourse with the wombat. (intercourse, meaning, verbal exchange in this context.) :crazy:

ps
HI CURIOUS1!

Where are our Auzzie friends when we need 'em? I would love to get their take on this one. :crazy:

PS: Hi Glitchy!!!
maybe dingo is doing 75 hours of community service...j/k!:blowkiss:

Never turn your back on a wombat..the horny little buggers cant be trusted...:D ......his story would have been more believable if a sheep had of been involved.......Kiwis love their sheep;) :p .

url

omg i feel so dumb, hadda google wombat! thought it was some kinda bat, but had a feeling it wasnt. when i asked hubby he said it looks like a cross between a koala and an otter??? well it has cute ears, at least.

scary what drunks can come up with LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
A bad person? Heck no! About time the animals get even!

...I'm wondering just exactly what Aussie words he figured out how to speak during the intercourse with the wombat. (intercourse, meaning, verbal exchange in this context.) :crazy:

ps
HI CURIOUS1!

I learned a few Aussie words the last time I had a drink...thank goodness the only animal that mauled me was Mr. Richman! :D

As soon as I read it I was thinking the wombat must have been on a chair or it was a little person that was taken down, A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. I had a little scottish last night (husband) where's my accent ;)

That poor little wombat would have had to be doing somersaults to be able to hit the mark:D

OK, that is one of the more hilarious things I've heard lately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back