Cindy's "Tips" (?)

lawlady84

Reaction score
I keep hearing from Cindy and on news reports about the Anthonys that Cindy is recieving many, many tips and sightings about seeing Caylee in FL and other places. Do we know if she's ACTUALLY recieving tips? Who are these people who are calling in? If they actually are calling her - it seems just as bad to me as those "psychics" the mother from the Jason Project posted about.

Or is this typical, as in the McCann case, "I think I saw a 3 year old," leads? ALSO - WHY then is Cindy giving out her personal phone number instead of directing to LE? I know the answer is that she doesn't trust LE...but still...

Thoughts?

I keep hearing from Cindy and on news reports about the Anthonys that Cindy is recieving many, many tips and sightings about seeing Caylee in FL and other places. Do we know if she's ACTUALLY recieving tips? Who are these people who are calling in? If they actually are calling her - it seems just as bad to me as those "psychics" the mother from the Jason Project posted about.

Or is this typical, as in the McCann case, "I think I saw a 3 year old," leads? ALSO - WHY then is Cindy giving out her personal phone number instead of directing to LE? I know the answer is that she doesn't trust LE...but still...

Thoughts?

Of course she doesn't trust LE. They have Casey's number.

IF and it's a big if imo, she is getting tips, they are from people who do NOT KNOW Caylee and therefore, they cannot be credible. There are millions (I am guessing) of 3 year olds with brown hair and hazel eyes. How can someone who has never seen this child have a credible tip? I think Cindy is just trying to blow more smoke.

Funny I asked the same thing this morning and I didn't get an answer.

My post this morning....

BTW how in the world are all these people calling Cindy to give leads on Caylee? Is her number out there for everyone to see or call? Why are the calls not going to the tips line?

I know the answer to all these questions…..she’s full of crapola huh.

I hope someone gives YOU an answer.

The Peterson's did the same thing. Went so far as to set up a separate 800 number. I have no idea how "all these people" are contacting Cindy.

Det. B. had another detective phone in a "tip", and asked Jackie for the call list. Since the planted tip did not exonerate SP, it was not included in the call list.

Actually, Jackie sent on mostly duplicate pages of gibberish.

I don't believe IMO, that the family of a POI has any credibility regarding tips of any sort. CA has shown where her allegiance is, and its not with Caylee.

Never thought I'd encounter another Jackie ... I was wrong.

Is her number out there for everyone to see or call? Why are the calls not going to the tips line?

I know originally she put her and Georges personal phone numbers on the posters so people could contact them - and on her myspace page (sorry I don't have a link) she put her personal phone number so people could contact her...so I know she put it out there (at least as of a month ago).

But my question is more - I live in NY and this is on the news/foxnews/cnn every day - even on the Today show in the morning. A lot of 3 year olds look alike - unless I was SURE I saw Caylee or something super suspicious, I wouldn't call in a tip. AND if I was going to, I sure as hell would call the NYPD and if I was really bothered maybe the OCSD to tell them I called the NYPD with details.

I'd never even think of calling Cindy - (in the best light possible) why get someones hopes up if I'm WRONG? I've never seen Caylee in person, how do I know what she looks like in person?

I'm almost mad if people are constantly calling Cindy - I think we all now agree that Caylee has most likely passed on... :(

Oh according to Cindy, Caylee has been seen in half the states in the USA in days. Thats impossible! Oh I believe people are calling in tips, people who "think" they see Caylee. Cindy is so in denial she believes the tips.
I wish the media would focus just on the evidence and finding Caylees body and not even talk to Cindy anymore. She is the reason people werent showing up to hunt for Caylee's body. People hear her remarks and dont believe Caylees dead.
Just stop showing Cindy on tv is my opinion and let the investigators do their job!

Funny I asked the same thing this morning and I didn't get an answer.

My post this morning....

BTW how in the world are all these people calling Cindy to give leads on Caylee? Is her number out there for everyone to see or call? Why are the calls not going to the tips line?

I know the answer to all these questions…..she’s full of crapola huh.

I hope someone gives YOU an answer.
Cindy's number was/is on helpfindcaylee.com

Cindy's number was/is on helpfindcaylee.com

And she appears to take each and every one. Even the ones in her head and she answers the voices.

I wish I could come to some sort of conclusion about her, but I just can't. I've never walked in her shoes. I never will, since I have no kids or grands.

UGH!

To those of you who are grands ... seriously, what would you do? This sounds so awful ... save your murdering daughter to preserve what's left of the family or lose the whole family?

Trying to get the motivation. Ugh, is her daughter worth more than her grandaughter?

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

To those of you who are grands ... seriously, what would you do? This sounds so awful ... save your murdering daughter to preserve what's left of the family or lose the whole family?

I am a grand raising 3 g'babies and for the life of me I cannot figure out the A's and what they are doing. To me, it is all about the grands and my quote always has been "it is all about the babies - those that borned them are big enough, old enough and ugly enough to fend for themselves". So no I would not "front" a POI if one of my grands was missing even if the POI was a son or a daughter. IMO this family is not in their right minds - end of story, they are not thinking straight IMO.

And she appears to take each and every one. Even the ones in her head and she answers the voices.

I wish I could come to some sort of conclusion about her, but I just can't. I've never walked in her shoes. I never will, since I have no kids or grands.

UGH!

Trying to get the motivation. Ugh, is her daughter worth more than her grandaughter?

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

I'm a grandma (nana) and my children and my grandchildren are all loved equally in my mind but....

children can not protect themselves and we, the parents and the grandparents, have a duty to keep that the children safe.

If one of my children was suspected of something like this, I would still love my child and support them the best that I could but I would not lie for them or paint pretty pictures to make them look better. If you do the crime, you do the time.

This is your child. You will always love them and support them and be there to help them get come to terms with what they did. But you have to be realistic too. You can't throw one away for the other. Each deserves your love and each deserves justice.

Does this make any sense?

Thoughts?

Anyone with a CREDIBLE tip would call LE, not Cindy.

But, I also think that Cindy is making things up. IMHO, she would like LE to quit the ground search and run after phantoms in other states.

She says she's "ruled out NY." She "thinks Caylee is in TX, Mexico, or Puerto Rico."

How many weeks ago did she and George say that "Casey has been takn near the NC border, and the people who have her are under surveillance?"

The Peterson's did the same thing. Went so far as to set up a separate 800 number. I have no idea how "all these people" are contacting Cindy.

Det. B. had another detective phone in a "tip", and asked Jackie for the call list. Since the planted tip did not exonerate SP, it was not included in the call list.

Actually, Jackie sent on mostly duplicate pages of gibberish.

I don't believe IMO, that the family of a POI has any credibility regarding tips of any sort. CA has shown where her allegiance is, and its not with Caylee.

Never thought I'd encounter another Jackie ... I was wrong.

Their phone # has been on their "Find Caylee" w/s. They also had it on advertisements for "unpaid assistants."

My question is: if Cindy believes in these "tips" then why isn't she chasing them down? She is mad that others are looking for a body, so why not look for a live Caylee, herself?

UGH!

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

I'm a grand, a Nana. I have one son, two grandbabies. I think about this all the time as I watch Cindy. Is her daughter worth more than her granddaughter? What a question! And how to answer given the complexity of all the emotions a parent/grandparent would go through.

My son is very special to me and so are my grandchildren. My son is a single parent (their mom is crazy):crazy: and I help him all I can. I see my grandchildren almost daily.

The differences between me and Cindy are important.... My son is not a liar (except for the minor type of lies everyone tells) and he is a good parent. Casey has been lying for years and Cindy knows it. I would support my son, strongly and aggressively. But again, he is not a liar, he did not go out and party after his child went missing. Cindy has clues here that she is choosing to ignore. The clues follow the pattern of Casey's teenage behavior, in my opinion. If my son acted like Casey when he was a teenager, I think I would have to face the reality now. I'm not an ostrich. AND I would continue to fight for and support my son. But I would not tolerate the behavior I see out of Casey. I think Cindy knows but the pain is too much to bear. I think Cindy has made excuses for Casey all her life until just recently. When Casey stole the credit cards and other money from her parents, knowing full well that her parents were not in the best financial position and that G & C were having relationship problems, I think Cindy finally began to realize just how selfish Casey really is. I think G & C came to the conclusion that Casey had to go. I don't think they wanted Caylee to go, but without a court order they couldn't keep her.

I also think there was a big blowout fight and Casey got mad. Decided she would put G & C on baby restriction (my dil used to do this to me all the time). So off she went with Caylee and the rest is history. BUT I think it is guilt over the blow out, guilt over finally making Casey own up to her actions and calling her bluff that keeps Cindy in this dark denial.

If it was my son, I would be angry, hurt, devastated. But not guilty. My son has been taught to own up to his actions, not to lie, not to steal, not to be rude or mean. I would demand the truth and I'm sure I would get it. This can never happen with Cindy and Casey. I don't think Casey will ever talk.

If this were my son, I would demand a guilty plea, no wasting of time, energy or resources to prove something that he already knew was true. I'm pretty sure he would plead because I don't think he could live with himself if, heaven forbid, he was ever in this position.

We have had several posters in this forum talking about their own lives with husbands/boyfriends/sons/daughters/cousins, etc. who have similar personality traits as Casey and describing how they have or have not dealt with the issues. Some recognized it in their child early on and have worked on ways to combat the "illness" so to speak. Unfortunately, I don't think G & C were willing to recognize that Casey had a problem when she was young or if they did, then they excused everything because of the problem instead of finding a way to deal with it.

I think the family dynamics is one of the most interesting aspects of this case.

I think I wrote a book - Sorry to be so long-winded.

Salem

The A's need to be careful, any valuable tips they don't pass on to the LE (in other words, working in tandem with the LE) could be misconstrued as obstruction. This is JMHO. I think our sweet angel IS by the airport and they know this and are TRYING to no avail to draw attention away. Yeah, like Scott P. telling everybody he is going to San Diego to look for Laci.:crazy:

Cindy, Lee and Goerge all have their numbers posted online as well as email addresses. And supposedly the tips are coming to them because people are sick of calling the detectives and the tiplines and not getting follow-up calls. No matter what you do with the tip lines, you get voice mail and never a follow-up. The part about no follow ups I know from personal experience. People don't realize that in a case like this, tips are triaged, the most reliable seeming are checked first. And they also don't realize that unless it was a VERY reliable tip with a lot of people calling in from the same place, the police aren't going to waste resources looking into live tips on a "dead" child.

Is her daughter worth more than her granddaughter?
Salem....a chilling question, I agree.

Her daughter IS more important when you know in your heart of hearts that you grandbaby is dead. You just move on to save the next thing and their kind of love and devotion we will will never understand.....but it is there.

UGH!

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

I would do the right thing.....

UGH!

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

It's very hard to have to say it, and TG I have not had to walk in those shoes, but I do believe that my grandchildren come first. Above all, I will protect them. I am not a violent person, but I would have had the info outta' my daughter before the 911 call made. Or else, I would still be beatin:eek:g her!

I'm a grand, a Nana. I have one son, two grandbabies. I think about this all the time as I watch Cindy. Is her daughter worth more than her granddaughter? What a question! And how to answer given the complexity of all the emotions a parent/grandparent would go through.

My son is very special to me and so are my grandchildren. My son is a single parent (their mom is crazy):crazy: and I help him all I can. I see my grandchildren almost daily.

The differences between me and Cindy are important.... My son is not a liar (except for the minor type of lies everyone tells) and he is a good parent. Casey has been lying for years and Cindy knows it. I would support my son, strongly and aggressively. But again, he is not a liar, he did not go out and party after his child went missing. Cindy has clues here that she is choosing to ignore. The clues follow the pattern of Casey's teenage behavior, in my opinion. If my son acted like Casey when he was a teenager, I think I would have to face the reality now. I'm not an ostrich. AND I would continue to fight for and support my son. But I would not tolerate the behavior I see out of Casey. I think Cindy knows but the pain is too much to bear. I think Cindy has made excuses for Casey all her life until just recently. When Casey stole the credit cards and other money from her parents, knowing full well that her parents were not in the best financial position and that G & C were having relationship problems, I think Cindy finally began to realize just how selfish Casey really is. I think G & C came to the conclusion that Casey had to go. I don't think they wanted Caylee to go, but without a court order they couldn't keep her.

I also think there was a big blowout fight and Casey got mad. Decided she would put G & C on baby restriction (my dil used to do this to me all the time). So off she went with Caylee and the rest is history. BUT I think it is guilt over the blow out, guilt over finally making Casey own up to her actions and calling her bluff that keeps Cindy in this dark denial.

If it was my son, I would be angry, hurt, devastated. But not guilty. My son has been taught to own up to his actions, not to lie, not to steal, not to be rude or mean. I would demand the truth and I'm sure I would get it. This can never happen with Cindy and Casey. I don't think Casey will ever talk.

If this were my son, I would demand a guilty plea, no wasting of time, energy or resources to prove something that he already knew was true. I'm pretty sure he would plead because I don't think he could live with himself if, heaven forbid, he was ever in this position.

We have had several posters in this forum talking about their own lives with husbands/boyfriends/sons/daughters/cousins, etc. who have similar personality traits as Casey and describing how they have or have not dealt with the issues. Some recognized it in their child early on and have worked on ways to combat the "illness" so to speak. Unfortunately, I don't think G & C were willing to recognize that Casey had a problem when she was young or if they did, then they excused everything because of the problem instead of finding a way to deal with it.

I think the family dynamics is one of the most interesting aspects of this case.

I think I wrote a book - Sorry to be so long-winded.

Salem

VERY WELL SAID!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member