2009.02.18 What is not addressed in the Document Release?

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
Hoping this thread is OK-

A glaring omission is any forensic evidence as to how long they believe Caylee's body was in the woods.

No specific mention of Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape.

It is stated that it was not an accident. How do they know this? I don't think it was an accident, but I want to know what evidence they have.

Did they have the diary forensically examined in order to determine the date it was written? Was the entirety of the diary released or just that one page?

It is stated that it was not an accident. How do they know this? I don't think it was an accident, but I want to know what evidence they have.

You, me and the rest of the world want to know .... seriously now, the statements from the corrections officers who were in contact with KC when she was informed a body had been found is missing.

I don't think we are going to see any evidence of kc's DNA on any evidence until the trial, if there is one. If there is any kc DNA evidence, JB would get it before we would see it so he would be able to re-evaluate the defense's position, again. The nanny has "poofed" into cyberspace forever. Now it will be "shotty" FBI analysis of the evidence.

The syringe:

Had it been used?
Was the plunger fully depressed?
Were there results that determined what was in it?
Did it match either the contents of the liquid in the Gatorade bottle &/or the sediment in the bottle?

For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.

Hoping this thread is OK-

A glaring omission is any forensic evidence as to how long they believe Caylee's body was in the woods.

No specific mention of Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape.

Didn't they say they would be releasing lots more info in the next few weeks?

Also, the results on the duct tape were that there were NO fingerprints recovered.

KC's fingerprints were omitted. Either testing is still going on, they think they have something or just omitted it to p*ss off the Defense.

For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.

Me too...I sure hope it's not a key to Hopespring Dr.

Didn't they say they would be releasing lots more info in the next few weeks?

Also, the results on the duct tape were that there were NO fingerprints recovered.

I'm having trouble understanding this. It's like they're saying no fingerprints were found and those fingerprints, that were not found, did not belong to Lee, Cindy, or George. It's not computing for me.

I'm having trouble understanding this. It's like they're saying no fingerprints were found and those fingerprints, that were not found, did not belong to Lee, Cindy, or George. It's not computing for me.

The FBI doc lists the reference fingerprint copies for G/C/L. They may have never even been looked at once it was determined that no prints were visible on the tape.

I think folks are getting confused with the "exclusion" term used in the doc (as if those 3 people were excuded by method of visual comparison). The reference prints are available for exclusionary purposes. They weren't used in this instance.

The FBI doc lists the reference fingerprint copies for G/C/L. They may have never even been looked at once it was determined that no prints were visible on the tape.

I think folks are getting confused with the "exclusion" term used in the doc (as if those 3 people were excuded by method of visual comparison). The reference prints are available for exclusionary purposes. They weren't used in this instance.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thank you. I've only skimmed the docs while trying to catch up here.

I am guessing the tape over the mouth with sticker. Seems it was put there to silence her screams/cries.

There is no way that this is the whole conversation that Annie had with detectives. She stated she had spent time at the Anthony's while Casey was out on bond and even spent the night... I want to know EVERYTHING they (Annie and Casey) talked about. I don't think that she confessed to Annie but I want to know if she ever expressed any concern over Caylee being "missing" or was it like she didn't even care. If she didn't talk about Caylee... what did she talk about? What was more important than Caylee?

Seriously, that was such a tease of little snippets from LE's interview with Annie and I am extremely frustrated... they should have released the whole interview like they did with the others.

I was shocked (in a good way) that Lee told Annie to be honest with LE and not protect Casey. I didn't see that coming.

I also want to know more about Cindy and sending people out to where Caylee's remains were found. LE needs to reinterview the Anthony's ASAP!!

I wonder if there are fingerprints on the syringe in the Gatorade bottle. The lid was on the bottle which could seal the prints inside. Interesting that no childs shoes were found with the remains. This would suggest that Caylee was barefoot.
There was also no mention of the bathing suit. (or did I miss this?)

Also I think the picture of the rain boots is interesting. Not something Casey would wear on a regular basis.

Also it was reported that the night Casey was released from jail the first time, that Annie spent the night at the A's home. I'm sure that Annie and Casey had to have been up the entire night with Casey spilling her guts
out to Annie. The docs don't cover much of any conversation they had that night. I bet there is a lot more to come.

The news at 5 reports that there are more docs to be released in a few days.

Forensics on the computer searches. I know we had others way back but the media said there would be some in this doc. dump.

The syringe:

Had it been used?
Was the plunger fully depressed?
Were there results that determined what was in it?
Did it match either the contents of the liquid in the Gatorade bottle &/or the sediment in the bottle?

There is a picture of "a" gatorade bottle, right after the pictures of the Disney bag... a photo of a bag tied in a knot, and the beer bottles mentioned as well... but no picture of a syringe... no mention of it in the FBI analysis either.. but there is one of the gatorade bottle....
Makes you wonder if there was REALLY a syringe!
Also.... it looked like gatorade in the bottle to me... :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back