Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read an article about Terri throwing items out of a truck. I heard from someone that was on a search party that they have a list of items they are looking for and this list was generated from Terri's early statements. As I stated it is just my opinion on why they would look for things..perhaps just to confirm what roads she drove on? Who knows.

I find it hard to believe that LE would be searching for various items that may or may not have been thrown out of a truck someplace in Portland 15 months ago. And even more unlikely that Kyron would be located near any item that TH admitted to tossing out, JMO.

I never read an article about Terri throwing items out of a truck. I heard from someone that was on a search party that they have a list of items they are looking for and this list was generated from Terri's early statements. As I stated it is just my opinion on why they would look for things..perhaps just to confirm what roads she drove on? Who knows.

I would think that the list of items that the searchers would be looking for, would be what he was wearing, that morning. I really don't think that Terri said these were items that she threw out the window.

The only thing I can think of, if this is true, is perhaps she threw trash--like a FM receipt or a Starbucks coffee cup--out the window as she was driving around and told them about it to shore up her alibi.

Gwen, she stated that she had the receipt to prove she was at the store, at a specific time. I really don't think LE has a list of things she threw out the window. They sure as hello don't have anything from her saying she disposed of anything.

I find it hard to believe that LE would be searching for various items that may or may not have been thrown out of a truck someplace in Portland 15 months ago. And even more unlikely that Kyron would be located near any item that TH admitted to tossing out, JMO.

I might be "surprised" to hear that Terri was an admitted litterer.

I would think that the list of items that the searchers would be looking for, would be what he was wearing, that morning. I really don't think that Terri said these were items that she threw out the window.

If she had said such a thing, I think it would have broken through as a major "rumor" or bit of info. Desiree would have let it slip, if not mentioned it intentionally, as it would be so clearly incriminating.

Does anyone know if TH gave baby K some of the medicine she bought ? I mean gave it to the baby right away ? Before she went driving around ? I have been searching for a link about this,but have not found one...TIA...

I don't believe we ever heard if Terri bought any medicine, just that she was looking for it at the first FM, didn't find it and drove to the second one to look for it. She said she has a receipt, stamped 9:12, I believe, that would be for the first store, don't know what it was for. She never stated if she had a receipt from the second store, or if she got one.

Thanks Cyclemama, I believe what you heard and you have been a strong supporter in the search for Kyron, helping out in searching as well. I wonder how these items can be verified as being her trash and not just random trash unless it is personalized somehow like bank machine receipts, etc. Things that would definitely be hers and not someone else's trash. I suppose a coffee cup could be tested for prints and/or DNA, for example. She doesn't seem to me to one to throw out garbage from the window. To come up with a list of items seems so rehearsed and planned, like the list of times she listed off to her friend in the famous emails. I think this info is huge, thanks a lot. xo

I don't believe we ever heard if Terri bought any medicine, just that she was looking for it at the first FM, didn't find it and drove to the second one to look for it. She said she has a receipt, stamped 9:12, I believe, that would be for the first store, don't know what it was for. She never stated if she had a receipt from the second store, or if she got one.

Thank you for this...

I am sure that it has been in the media at some point, but does anyone have a link to the news article that states that the 9:12 am time-stamped receipt was from the first Fred Meyer store? I just had a brief thought--what if the receipt is in fact from the second Fred Meyer store? I am sure that it has been verified as being from the first location, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks!

I am sure that it has been in the media at some point, but does anyone have a link to the news article that states that the 9:12 am time-stamped receipt was from the first Fred Meyer store? I just had a brief thought--what if the receipt is in fact from the second Fred Meyer store? I am sure that it has been verified as being from the first location, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks!

From this article it appears Terri is saying this is the second store.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Helenstreet, perhaps you missed the reply BeanE gave you when you asked a similar question. I hope this is helpful:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5529592&postcount=247"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The 90 minutes Terri spent driving around--Do you believe it?[/ame]

Thank you for the links. Whether it was the first Fred Meyer or the second store, I am sure that LE knows. I am just curious. There are too many discrepencies in Terri's e-mail for me to base the truth on that. For example, how could 90 minutes of time equate to a few minutes? Just my opinion, though.

From this article it appears Terri is saying this is the second store.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Helenstreet, perhaps you missed the reply BeanE gave you when you asked a similar question. I hope this is helpful:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The 90 minutes Terri spent driving around--Do you believe it?
Sounds like the receipt was from the first FM, at 9:12
“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM.

Sounds like the receipt was from the first FM, at 9:12
“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM.

Perhaps, but why would she have a receipt if the first store did not have the medicine she wanted to purchase?

I suppose this line of discussion is better suited to the Fred Meyer topic or the 90 minute topic. I don't want to stray off topic.

Perhaps, but why would she have a receipt if the first store did not have the medicine she wanted to purchase?

I suppose this line of discussion is better suited to the Fred Meyer topic or the 90 minute topic. I don't want to stray off topic.

She could have purchased anything, she needed a receipt, to establish an alibi, I assume.
If she is guilty of getting rid of Kyron, this is premeditated. She had to distance herself from the school, get something to prove she was away from the school, between 9:00 and 10:00. She even stated in an email, that is the time they think it happened. Her thinking, if guilty, I have an alibi, I was not at the school at that time. IMO.

I'm working on a really inaccurate map of 45 minutes away from the Fred Meyer on Walker. This was the second FM where Terri was seen by A Leckey. The rationale is that it will be the furthest she could drive and then make it to the gym 90 minutes later. The gym is only 3 minutes away and I didn't factor that time in since it is so close to the 2nd FM store. (I hate Google maps by the way and I really want something better...) What I'm seeing so far is that 45 minute driving can get her really far away. She must have told LE what roads she was driving on that day. Did she gas up at any point? What was the mileage on the truck? I guess Kaine would have to have a pretty good memory to notice how many miles she drove that day. The max 90 minute trip from FM to the gym would be about 60 miles. I'm not sure how helpful this will be but I was curious to see how far she could get in 90 minutes.

Great map, matou. Thanks! I have read that one could travel a good distance from the area in a short time, and your map really points that out.

I hate Google maps too. If you put too many items and highlighted roads on the map, some will be moved to a second page. They've changed something recently, and it's harder for me to see details. Highlighting a road works sometimes and sometimes not so well.

Here's another map. You have permission to borrow anything you need (Save to map).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...l=45.605872,-122.893066&spn=0.360278,0.935898

What sticks out the loudest to me, is that TH has not fought for her daughter, not one single bit. If I were innocent nothing would stop me from having zero contact with my baby, who will all too soon forget me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288