2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents:
So it seems like a lot of people think the SA didn't do good today - what's leading to that impression?
:twocents: I don't think that at all... in fact I have an opinion quite the opposite.

I think it was slam dunk SA...

MOO.. of course:twocents::twocents::twocents:

I miss Zanny like the toothbrush I threw out three years ago...

MOO of course LOL:truce:

Oh, come on nurse! Don't you miss how she would take us all to Universal, and the park. We'd spend summer weekends at the beach, just the nanny and us kids!

I just seems like a dream now, I guess.

Oh, and the white dog...and Jacksonville...

She was angry. It was really noticeable standing next to Jose, she was leaning forward on the desk standing up motioning with her eyebrows and he had a fake smile, talking out the side of his mouth trying to be discreet not making eye contact with her.

Maybe she noticed her folks weren't there to suffer thru this today and thaat just made her sooo mad.

Oh, come on nurse! Don't you miss how she would take us all to Universal, and the park. We'd spend summer weekends at the beach, just the nanny and us kids!

I just seems like a dream now, I guess.

Oh, and the white dog...and Jacksonville...

okay so maybe i miss her a little (like a milimeter) LOL

eta: thing is.. while I am following along I am trying to send out birthday and anniversary cards to people who really do exist and who have pets that are alive etc LOL

okay so maybe i miss her a little (like a milimeter) LOL

eta: thing is.. while I am following along I am trying to send out birthday and anniversary cards to people who really do exist and who have pets that are alive etc LOL
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Where were you today when I was so mad, at the FBI?:floorlaugh:

If ICA laid Caylee in the backyard after death, was she killed at home and how? Did she drowned her in the pool, that's why she is now saying it was a drowning?

Was she killed in the car and then brought home, laid in the backyard while ICA borrowed a shovel to try and bury her in the backyard? Gave that up, too hard, put her back in the trunk and eventually the wheel well to her final resting place in the woods?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Where were you today when I was so mad, at the FBI?:floorlaugh:

trust me I was here... my hands are still numb! ((hey! you can now say you saw someone type with their elbows cause I just did it LOL...:rocker:))

btw I actually liked the fbi guy.. I have a science background and completely understood what he was saying... and the state brought it home... moo:rocker::twocents:

Forget JVM tomorrow she is going to have Mackenzie Phillips on.
I dunno... she had MAJOR PROBLEMS! she never killed anyone (didn't her dad even get her pregnant? )... ok maybe she did have an abortion ...
I still think she might be anti ICA
I will watch to see...
MOO

Ok that helps me because wow so much did not make sense to me, the use of different sample sizes, the percentage chart that he gave to JA then in my non scientific mind basically say it wasn't worth the paper he wrote it on. But if my understanding was wrong then I am so so glad. I don't mind being by myself here. I hope I am.

This is going to sound SUPER crazy but when I follow a case or a high profile news story about a death (think Anna Nicole Smith or the death of a famous person...anyone newsworthy but that I did not know personally), I dream about them. It could be completely a non-case related/story related dream but none-the-less I dream about the person who died.....I've always kinda thought those dreams were my subconscious mind letting the spirit of that person in and showing me he/she is OK on the other side. It comforts me in some way.

I haven't had one of those dreams yet with this story and it makes me sad to think her spirit is too busy to visit.

Sure its a little nuts but eh, so am I ! hehe.

Little Caylee's in the courtroom and in everybody's heart right now GP, or i'm sure she'd be in your dreams.

I dunno... she had MAJOR PROBLEMS! she never killed anyone (didn't her dad even get her pregnant? )... ok maybe she did have an abortion ...
I still think she might be anti ICA
I will watch to see...
MOO
IIRC her own family (atleast her Mom) said it was not true, said she was a heavy drug user and ran through all her money and the allegations were just to sell a book for money. You can let me know how the show goes, cause I did not trust her and I didn't like her when she was on tv so I could just be biased you know.

I need to :rant: for a moment!

I get really angry about ICA...

If she did not want to be bothered with Caylee... All she had to do was give her mother custody, or better yet, give ANYONE custody! She made a choice.

Makes me so sick! :puke:

I would have GLADLY adopted Caylee!

Caylee should not have died!

:gavel:

I need to :rant: for a moment!

I get really angry about ICA...

If she did not want to be bothered with Caylee... All she had to do was give her mother custody, or better yet, give ANYONE custody! She made a choice.

Makes me so sick! :puke:

I would have GLADLY adopted Caylee!

Caylee should not have died!

:gavel:
You and a million other people. Just rant on and hope the jury hears you.

Hey, does anyone know where Bones hit at the Anthony home? I've been in and out today so I may have missed it... tia.

I don't think Caylee died in her home or in the back yard. I do believe she was placed temporarily on the ground in the back yard within a few days after death because KC had not found a place to dispose of her, so brought her to the back yard to bury her. Even a day after death would certainly be long enough for residue to be desposited there that trained dogs could detect though odor might not have been strong enough that soon to be noticed by humans just a few feet away. Also, this would be long enough for residue to have been deposited in the car trunk, eventually staining the carpet.

KC could not dig the hole, so she put the body back in the car (now triple bagged) where it continued to decompose. Maybe she continued searching for a disposal place for awhile but when the odor of decomp became very noticeable, the pet burial site area ended up being all KC could come up with.

They are diabolical. I must admit, I think KC is more intelligent than JB. I had to quit watching the trial because I can't stand stupid people, and JB fits that description perfectly. Why is he in charge of almost ALL of the cross examinations? Seems to me he should have saved some money to keep Linda Baden. It's pitiful. IMO

It is pitiful, but thats his ego speaking. He still has CM & DCS...why doesn't he use them? Ego, pure ego.

What I caught of the FBI witness was not so great. Seems he needed lots of practice on being clear and concise. Wasn't sure who called this witness. Am I off base and missed to much of the testimony?

:wagon:

So glad you finally came out of lurking.
Hello and welcome, I 'm a former "reader" who recently became a member. The folks here are great, intelligent, witty, have appropriate empathy, just a good bunch of people. Glad you've joined "us." Shalom

:rant:

I just want to point out that EVERYONE has choices. If you do not like what you see in the trial.... please remember - This is NOT reality TV. This is NOT entertainment!

PLEASE do not ever let JB have a reason to say it is entertainment!

This IS a murder trial. About a little girl named CAYLEE!

So when you get "bored" you have other choices of things to do.

Just sayin...:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member