Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Big Tell IMO

"Did you hear your attorney, Mr Baez, in the criminal case tell the jury that the whole thing about the babysitter was made up?"

Mason..."Objection, Irrelevant"
"she's not responsible for anything Mr. Baez said

Q: Did you give Xanax to Caylee during this time period?

BOOM!!

I can't get over the fact that she's saying that there's a real Zenaida. She sounds just like her mother - it's scarey.

I can't wait to see Jessie Grund's deposition in relation to the 'real Zanny' Casey met at Universal.

:eek: Somebody forged KC's signature on a police document!!

You're assuming that I knew anything. :floorlaugh:

The best thing I'm seeing in this is that Cheney is her babysitter. He has to hover over her to make sure she doesn't say something that will get him and Jose in trouble with the bar. I think that's why he's instructing her not to answer.

So, karma is a female dog, aint it Cheney? You thought getting KC off would be good for you. Oh, you were so, so, wrong. Now you have this atmomically toxic person to deal with for many more years. Congratulations on your "win". :floorlaugh:

She is still the lying smart *advertiser censored* she has always been. Absolutely.

What a piece of work... She is still saying she knew a ZFG and met her at Universal Studios in 2006 through Jesse Grund...:facepalm:

She said it was Jeff Hopkins who introduced her to ZFG, she was his babysitter..IIRC never did she mention Jesse until now...

This goes beyond her being a liar..

Depraved..
Miscreant..

Wow! I didn't catch that. You're much more on the ball than I am. Of course that's not saying a whole lot. :dunno:

I can't get over the fact that she's saying that there's a real Zenaida. She sounds just like her mother - it's scarey.

Ug. Before you pointed that out I didn't notice that. Now I have to think about Cindy and KC at the same time. I am not happy with you right now. :stormingmad: :snooty:

Got to love how she can't remember all the details of the SITUATION she was in,,,, ummm, psychopath, that SITUATION was the murder of your beautiful daughter thrown away like garbage, although it's easy to understand how you've forgotten as I'm sure you've had other things on your mind since then (<-- BARF)....

C. Mason seems to be stuck with her, hopefully the Anthony's too, they deserve each other!

HURRY UP KARMA!

Oh Steely....:blowkiss:

She is also NOW stating in this deposition that ZFG only babysat Caylee ONCE.

Well isn't this special..Casey and Mason trying very hard to keep her secret about what happened to Caylee hidden.

Mitnik: She's not going to answer any questions as to what happened to Caylee?"
Mason " She most certainly is not"

Tie that with Mason's earlier statement "she is not responsible for anything Mr Baez said"

:twocents:

I usually get bored with reading things like that, but that was enthralling. I can't wait til a judge compels her to answer. I hope they televise that hearing. :please:

I must say I am having the most wonderful laugh over Mason's repeated use of the word
" it's scandalous"

Mason "..This is not going to be a Matt Morgan trial for the newspapers.."

Mitnik" hey Cheney, enough. Let me tell you something. Enough. That's an inappropriate comment. I'm sitting here taking this deposition"

Mason "I got it"

Mitnik "your bravado will not pass muster with the judge"

Mitnik repeatedly asks her to describe her Zenaida

She and Mason repeatedly say asked and answered

The only description, in this deposition, Casey gave of Zenaida was

5'8", fairly light to possibly a little tan complexion, dark hair, dark eyes
She was a very beautiful person
She didn't have tatoos
She was very thin
Hispanic

Mitnik "describe the real person

Casey "I already described the real person"

"I said it. That doesn't mean those were my words whatsoever."

Classic double speak. I'm picturing her giving this deposition in a green sweater and refusing to "mic up" just like her mother.

My other favorite telling sentence: "I was upset that I was in jail. I was upset that my mother was parading herself in front of television. I was upset for a lot of reasons." Non of which include the fact that Caylee is dead.

Q "have you told your parents where you got the name Zenaida from"

A "My mother had met the person that I had spoken of"

Well....that's a new one ...she's is stating Cindy has met babysitter Zenaida.

Mitnik repeatedly asks her to describe her Zenaida

She and Mason repeatedly say asked and answered

The only description, in this deposition, Casey gave of Zenaida was

5'8", fairly light to possibly a little tan complexion, dark hair, dark eyes
She was a very beautiful person
She didn't have tatoos
She was very thin
Hispanic

Mitnik "describe the real person

Casey "I already described the real person"

What she didn't just say she's a perfect 10 and leave it at that? Also must say LOLZ @ Casey saying ZG was a beautiful person .. the real ZG must have passed on, was it a motorcycle accident perhaps? Oh no wait, that's right there was that terrible crash in Jacksonville yes, or hang on wasn't that her cousin? Damn, I'm getting all the lies mixed up ..

OK why in the help didn't Casey just say she made up ZG from thin air that night to give the police a story to throw them off the fact that Caylee died by drowning in the pool?

SMH

Casey, don't ever change.

I love this attorney. He did trip her up. She stated she had no problem lying. I wonder if she realizes it yet.

In the jail videotape Casey describe Zenaida's car..a 2008 Ford Focus,

in this deposition

Q "...who's car was that?"
A " it was another friend's"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members