Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Well this is typical :banghead: I check this thread fifty times a day and the one evening I go out to eat this happens! aaaaaargh!

Mr Mitnik is one sharp lawyer. He gets under her skin in no time flat!
Casey, start saving, you're going to be owing Zenaida a lot of money.
She can't keep her lies straight anymore, and Mason never could. He is more befuddled as time goes on. ,<modsnip> facepalm:

Q "Do you know any other Zenaida that had any connections with Sawgrass or ever been to Sawgrass that signed any forms, any ledgers, were ever there?"

A "I don't know any Zenaida that who has ever lived at Sawgrass or even been to Sawgrass. So no, no sir"

Q "I assume that would include the lady you say exists, ......"

A "Even including her to humor you Mr Mitnik, no, she did not"

What really gets me about her is her arrogance. You can see her father and mother in her, she feels it's her place to tell the attorney what's relevant to his case. I just wish this had been on video..

Were some of the pages blurred out for anyone else? Pages 39, 68 and 91 were for me.
I find that so "Scandalous"

Thank you for posting this folks...

Well I enjoyed that..
This part near the end was great..
Mitnik is going through her official police statement line by line and every time her answer is
" I decline to answer" :snooty:

Mitnik reading out her official police statement line by line sure got her and Mason all riled up...:tantrum:
Mason terminates the deposition and :eek: he and Casey leave the room

What really gets me about her is her arrogance. You can see her father and mother in her, she feels it's her place to tell the attorney what's relevant to his case. I just wish this had been on video..

IMO...that's what Mason (and her other lawyers) has taught her to say....very well rehearsed.

I just love the part where she is asked why she lied to police ( with a missing child no less) and she states "it was my personal choice".

What a callous *advertiser censored*.

Q: Did you give Xanax to Caylee during this time period?

BOOM!!

D***it, that's the one page I can't read in the depo. :banghead: It must be around page 77/78. Can everyone else read that page on the link? It's the only one blurred out. The last line in the page above brings up Xanax.

That was a good read. What a conniver. I wonder what the attorneys talked about "off the record".

ETA - sorry, I see now others are having the same problem.

I don't know why I torture myself reading her tripe. But I did. Again. Dimmit.

I also liked the part where she apologized and the attorney told her he didn't need her apology.

Think Tank,
Thank you for posting the latest news.
I was so excited to read it.

She continues to be as arrogant as ever and a liar as well. She never changed her spots, did she?

How could she plead the fifth?

why is she allowed to walk out and be so spiteful & rude? can the court not compel her to answer questions or go to jail? so annoying

My pages began blurring about half way through and I realized I was scrolling too fast.
When I slowed it down, I was able to see the words. I went back and caught the pages I missed and they were all okay.

dang! that was like Thanksgiving dinner. you wait all year for it, and it's always even better than you hoped. yummy! I feel like I ate the whole turkey by myself and yet I'm still looking forward to dessert! (the TRIAL!)

She never changed her spots, did she?

I guess there are three sure things in this life: death, taxes and sociopaths

How could she plead the fifth?

yah, what was the deal with that? please: :gavel: :dance:

CM/JB are crapping themselves worrying that she's gonna say too much. she's got the goods on them, big time

It's close to bedtime...dare I read it now?

I'd do it. I didn't even follow this case closely, and it was definitely worth the read. Still the Casey we know.

I'm only on page 30 and I just can't believe this tripe!!!:facepalm:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708