2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Jesse Grund...yet another person negatively affected by this case because he cared about Caylee enough to want to be her father. He and his dad were targeted by the A's.

It will be interesting to see Casey's reaction to him, though.

I hope he gets some good jabs in towards the DT

ICA looking a bit worn out.....or bored.

Attachments

• tired.jpg
    tired.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ica neck.jpg
    ica neck.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 57
Not getting anywhere with GA and RK so resorting to the old SODDI standby theory....

Pitiful

technically it's SOODDI or Some "Other" Other Dude Did It. To be followed by YASOODDI (Yet Another Some Other Other Dude Did It).

I am having trouble today with multi-tasking, so I am going to watch the trial and will join everyone back at the sidebar after testimony today.

My prayers are with Mr. Kronk, and then with Jesse Grund. I have faith that their truth will shine through for little Caylee.

They are getting ready to play the 911 calls to the jury.

Did anybody figure out why ICA has guard directly behind her all the time now. Nice to make her squirm a bit :)
Someone suggested it is to keep her from texting.

911 call coming in where he calls it a skull.....maybe he can say he was willing to say anything to get them out there ala CA

Glad they are stipulating or we would be here forever as they called each 911 operator to verify the time/date/etc. of each 911 call. IMO.

Bet the DT had a bigtime lunch pow-wow on how to break RK. :floorlaugh:

It bothers me that they stop in the middle of testimony. It gives the defense a leg up to come up with another strategy for roy!

Wow, Vinnie just did a walk through at the site where Caylee was found. He made an excellent point - showing exactly where RK was and exactly where the other searchers searched. And they were far apart - like maybe 30 yds. The PT needs to do something like this. Vinnie said the aerial photos in court make it look close.

This was outstanding! Thanks Vinnie!

I have not been able to see testimony today thus far but I'd like to comment on Roy Kronk. I remember his statements on the 911 calls, his statements to media and his statements in depos. I noted that there were some inconsistencies.

Bottom line - to believe that this man who is completely unrelated to the Anthony family or friends, had anything to do with the murder of Caylee, the disposal of her body, withholding evidence or moving her body, simply defies logic. It makes absolutely no sense. It is ludicrous. Regardless of a reward, etc.

JB wanted to discredit his testimony way back when when he was trying to pretend a kidnapping had occurred that did not involve his client. Now he's sticking with using Kronk in that manner because he has no defense and is throwing in everything and the kitchen sink.

But it has no relation to the new DT theory of an accidental death.

Why were there inconsistencies with Kronk? I think because he was really interested in the case and finding Caylee's body, perhaps he did want the reward or perhaps he did want justice but he was embarrassed by how intently he wanted to find her and by the incredible media attention he received afterward and the suspicion pointed his way (before the accidental death theory was in play) and he probably thought about possible suspicion pointing his way that he killed Caylee, even while he was making the calls. Thus, he manipulated the facts in order to deal with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07