New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone run a vine link on Dylan? Just wondering because HLN jst commented that they were hearing that a human source has gave them information that works with evidence they have had in the case.

It made me wonder if that source is Dylan.

I think it would be safe to say ZA had some "help" moving that amount of gems.

Has anyone run a vine link on Dylan? Just wondering because HLN jst commented that they were hearing that a human source has gave them information that works with evidence they have had in the case.

That makes sense. Especially given the fact nobody seems able to find anything.

"In a statement to WSMV Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said: "This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/140304031

"In a statement to WSMV Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said: "This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/140304031

If he isnt a suspect he wouldnt need an attorney. She didnt mention what kind of holding either . Could he be in protective custody?

I think it would be safe to say ZA had some "help" moving that amount of gems.

Yep, moving that amount of pearls would take someones help way above his pay rate, which makes me wonder about who might have been protecting him.

Dylan (John Dylan) is listed on Vinelink in Obion Cty custody. (dob 1988) on federal firearms charges. I *believe* this is him. Rumor has it someone 'found religion' and starting singing. Whether him or JA or JA's ex-wife or... any number of others I suppose?

I know this might not be very popular with some people but I'm beginning to think that some cases such as missing children and women scream out for the "rubber hose" treatment in the interrogation process. :facepalm: I know, I know, against the constitution..........but, BUT! Someone's life may be a stake here and it isn't as if he is such a model citizen. It appears that he has never had to suffer any punishment for his sins, KWIM???? Where's Dirty Harry when you need him......................? LOL.

I will volunteer.

(aside): "Honey, get up and get dressed. You need to run to Walmart and buy me some rubber hose....yes, rubber hose. No, not the kind you wear! The kind you...you know, beat people with!"

Unbelieveable!!! All these plea bargins and violations of probation and very little prison time. Plus Trish Evans spent less than one year for what the average sentence was supposed to be 3.5 years (5 year sentence). Tennessee needs to crack down on some of this leniency!

Not just TN. Everywhere prison over-crowding rationale releases criminals or reduces their sentences to reduce the problem. We have dealt with this issue with an ex-in-law. I pray each time she is arrested for meth they will put her away, but it is always the same thing. She gets a 10-year suspended sentence with 2-year probation. Each time she gets caught, it is the same thing. Frustrating trying to raise her child that she abandoned at birth to drugs yet wants Mother's Day presents and everyone to kiss her backside for the inconvenience she was put through. grrrr!

IMO Dylan is in federal custody, not state. Could be the weakest link. JMO

I will volunteer.

(aside): "Honey, get up and get dressed. You need to run to Walmart and buy me some rubber hose....yes, rubber hose. No, not the kind you wear! The kind you...you know, beat people with!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Sign me up too

I wonder what else was found :scared: Sure hope it leads to Holly.

Can they turn meth into cultured pearls? That would be some patent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288