Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Juxtapose that with a myspace entry referring to someone taking a taxi to a club that same evening. Sorry, too late for me to be link chasing on that one but is's there.
She asks Troy if he's taking a cab somewhere in the evening. It might be the 28th. It's either the 27, 28 or 29th. The three nights that she didn't have a car.

MOO

I don't know. I think LP might be off on his date here for when she got rid of the body. She could have gone back to there on the 27th as someone else mentioned tho...which would still lead them to the area. It would help if that woman could pin down when she saw the car parked in the median and saw the person who looked like Casey.

Its on our timeline calendar. Click on June, then the 27th. There are two maps - one written out with detailed descriptions and another with the pings on a google map:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71759

I thought LP's description of the location that should be searched was wrong and I was right. He said it was northWEST of the airport and southEAST of the Anthony home, between the two locations.

The Anthony home is northeast of the airport so something between that location and the airport would be northeast of the airport and southwest of the home.

Unless I misheard, but I swear that's what I heard him say.

Did anyone else notice on NG tonight... one of the checks Casey stole from Amy and wrote to one of the stores.... she signed her own name to it!!! The clerk didn't catch it, and the bank didn't, either... it cleared, if I'm not mistaken!
That just struck me as SO strange.... sign your own name to someone else's check... the GALL!!
There was also one they showed that she wrote to herself for $250 and signed Amy's name. I hope Amy got her money back.

This is exactly what I think except that maybe somebody drove her from amscott to her mothers & then back ( A cab - George - Lee - Mystery Man?)
I'm also beginning to think someone may have driven her.

This video footage of her KC >>> shopping.... so sad to me....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
" I SEE ........ no CAYLEE........."
breaks my heart....... KC spending... poor Amy's money....
driving her automobile... cleaning out her checking account...
buying
the sun glasses.....
that she KNOWS in her mind.... she will try to HIDE BEHIND...
when
she is arrested...... SHE IS SO SICK ! ! !
This is totally wild....
weird..... just INSANE ! ! !
she has to know RIGHT / from W R O N G ! ! !
she
lifted up the Beer for the clerk to scan.......
she is NOT DEPRESSED.... she is smiling and very
confident... not nervous... like she thinks.....
she is just getting away with everything.............................
MAN...............
this chick is
a p i e c e of - - - - - w o r k - - - - - - - - !!!!
I'm almost
S P E E C H L E S S
God Help the poor soul !
jjgram
~ * * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ ~ * * ~ * ~ * * ~ * ~ ~ ~ *
God Bless Little Angel Caylee ! ! !
( < 8

The pings match up to this perfectly for the morning of 6/27. She starts at Tonys - then Amscot area - then Anthony home

The neighbor who let her borrow the shovel could not remember the DATE!!
I think it is important!

His statement>
"Mr. Burner told me that he was in Chicago from June 10th through, June 16th, 2008. He said he was not certain whether he returned home the week of the 16th or the following week. He said shortly after he had returned home, he was doing his yard work when Casey Anthony, his neighbor, came over and asked him if she could borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root that she had been tripping over. He said he loaned her the shover and continued doing his yard work. He said he gave her the shovel and she walked into the garage with it. He said he saw Casey Anthony’s car backed into the garage and he thought that was unusual, because she normally parks in the driveway."

Did anyone see Caylee after June 16th? Where was she until the week of the 20th? She was never with Casey and her friends. Was she in fact dead on the 16th or 17th of June? Did Casey drive around and stay with her boyfriend while that child was in the trunk for weeks. That seems so insane. Why is LP so fixated on the 27th.? Sorry I just cannot make any sense of any of this wacko does. Maybe LE should just concentrate on where she was on the 16 and 17th. Was she in any of the places that they have searched?

Well, the smell was SO bad, it's likely she did not get rid of the baby's body on the 16th or 17th.. had to be there a few days.

I don't know. I think LP might be off on his date here for when she got rid of the body. She could have gone back to there on the 27th as someone else mentioned tho...which would still lead them to the area. It would help if that woman could pin down when she saw the car parked in the median and saw the person who looked like Casey.

If she was parked in the median it doesn't sound like KC was transporting a body. It could have been on another day - that she either went back to check or to get rid of some other piece of evidence???

LP has been quoted about the body being 'dumped" (what a horrid term) several times tonight. And the quotes are correct to what LP said. But it doesn't necessarily mean that Caylee's body (not her spirit) was in the trunk of the car all that time. The trips in question between the A house and the airport may have transported more than clothes and food. Could Caylee have been moved then?

The pings match up to this perfectly for the morning of 6/27. She starts at Tonys - then Amscot area - then Anthony home

I think this is the time frame we are looking for on dumping the body.

6:54 am to 9:37 am: 28.5993583 -81.30325 (break between 6:54 and 9:36)
Break between 9:37 and 10:22 am

Someone posted it up thread a while back..It was texted on the 27th. I'll dig around again.

Must be another text list between KC & AH from the one that I have, nothing like that was stated that I could find.

Why are the pings exactly the same on the 18th and 19th? Even the times are identical?

Originally posted by QuietStorm:

Wednesday 6-18-2008
No cellular activity until . . .
8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

B]Thursday 6-19-2008[/b]
No cellular activity until . . .
8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

Well, the smell was SO bad, it's likely she did not get rid of the baby's body on the 16th or 17th.. had to be there a few days.

It appears to me she either had her in a cooler, had her buried temporarily or carried her around in the trunk for 11 days. From the 16th to the 27th.

If she was parked in the median it doesn't sound like KC was transporting a body. It could have been on another day - that she either went back to check or to get rid of some other piece of evidence???
Right and that is what I am thinking happened on the 27th during that 15 minutes or so.

What do the pings look like for the 24th? This is when I still think she got rid of the body.

OOPS ! Sorry !!!:doh:
Double posted...
Cause
KC caused me
Double trouble...
and made me DOUBLE upset !!!
I'm still trying to pray for her !

I think she maybe used a cab also...
and maybe even a motel room.... to shower
and dump in a dumpster her old clothes....
&
I think she might have used a stroller to put the
poor little Angel Caylee's body in to stroll her....
so she did not have to carry her dead body.....
SICK !!! SICK !!!! SICK and getting
SICKER by the DAY !!!!!
I'm sorry I'm new here and making mistakes due
to my sadness and anger...
I'll try to get myself in check !!
God Bless !
jjgram
( < 8:doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online