Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been scanning the news and nothing has come out so far. They should be able to tell us if this was a male or female before long.

Thanks for the news. If I'm not mistaken, isn't this NOT the first time remains have been found in Florence? I remember there was an alleged sighting of Britt there too (I think it was proven false). Hope you'll let us know if you hear any more news.

Well look who's in the news in Rochester he PO was the person staying in the room with the girls. He also was the one out with JO when Britt disappeared when JO needed her shorts back. Also the Oberers' (at least Jennifer I will assume her brother as well) had lived in Lumberton, NC for a while so they knew the area more than the rest.

City man accused of rape pleads not guilty
Victoria E. Freile • Staff writer • December 17, 2010

Rochester man accused of rape pleaded not guilty today in City Court.

Phillip R. Oberer, 24, of San Mateo Road was charged yesterday with first-degree rape, a felony, according to City Court records. Details of the incident were not released.

Oberer today was remanded to the Monroe County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond. He is scheduled tor return to City Court at 11 a.m. Monday to appear with an attorney

Rose

Since your on DD's facebook page would you be able to ask her if she is aware of the Phil O arrest and her thoughts about him and if she now believes he could have had any connection.

Rose

Since your on DD's facebook page would you be able to ask her if she is aware of the Phil O arrest and her thoughts about him and if she now believes he could have had any connection.

she want speak about it,

she want speak about it,

Thanks for trying gonna have to keep a watch on the news on PO. This was the first I heard about it doesn't seem that Roch media picked up on the connection yet; although they probably will soon cause I found it by googling and there was a comment already posted on his connection to BD on the article.

Interesting news. My first instinct is that they're not related, but you just never know! I'm keeping my both sides open for now. Thanks for sharing though.

Good morning Britt & everyone.

Popping in to say hi and I am avidly reading and praying for answers.

Goes to support my theory that these people Brittanee visited SC with are just a waste of space...

Hey guys. long time listener, first time poster. Ive followed Brittanee's story since it happened.

Maybe this goes on more than I know but I found something that was really poor taste. This person appears to be using Brittanee's photos as her own on facebook. I didnt really know what to do but figured yall would ...

Looks like you have to log in to be able to see the link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=791582784#!/profile.php?id=100001854289234

Hey guys. long time listener, first time poster. Ive followed Brittanee's story since it happened.

Maybe this goes on more than I know but I found something that was really poor taste. This person appears to be using Brittanee's photos as her own on facebook. I didnt really know what to do but figured yall would ...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=791582784#!/profile.php?id=100001854289234

Welcome to WS's Diab2011!!! I logged onto FB and checked out the site, but it looks like something you have to be a "fan" of - not join as a regular "friend". What is up with that?? Any ideas?? Also - how the heck did you stumble on that??? Good find - not sure what to make of it yet. :waitasec:

Welcome to WS's Diab2011!!! I logged onto FB and checked out the site, but it looks like something you have to be a "fan" of - not join as a regular "friend". What is up with that?? Any ideas?? Also - how the heck did you stumble on that??? Good find - not sure what to make of it yet. :waitasec:

When I go to the link, it gives me the option to add as a friend. Nothing about becoming a fan. This is kinda creepy. Perhaps someone she knows trying to keep her face out there???

When I go to the link, it gives me the option to add as a friend. Nothing about becoming a fan. This is kinda creepy. Perhaps someone she knows trying to keep her face out there???

OK.... I went back, and the reason I said the thing about being a fan was because the page doesn't have any "friends". There are currently 10 "Likes". I originally thought perhaps that was "likes" as in people who "liked" 'Marie Guthrie'. I DO have the option of adding her as a friend. Interesting most of the "likes" on that site are from bands/music groups. There is a country group, a rock group, a rap group, and several groups that look like they might be a Christian group. Not sure I have ever seen a FB page constructed like this. Enlighten me.... please.

It appears to be a regular fb profile with much of the info blocked from ppl who arent "friends" of it. I randomly stumbled across it and recognized the girl in the picture from following the case on here.

Has anyone seen that picture Marie is using before?

I've seen that done before as a tribute or to show that the person in the photo is important to that FB member. My son has a photo of my DIL as his mainshot, and it throws me all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998