This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I am part of you guys who thinks that Caylee is still alive. I really really do. I know that this is a strange case but I really think that someone somewhere is taking care of her.

I love reading this thread.
I don't ever have much to say but hello!

God bless you all!:blowkiss:

All of us here on this thread share your beliefs about Caylee being alive.. We all love hearing everyone's opinions, and if you think Caylee is alive, it's a plus! LOL! So please don't ever hesitate to write what you feel in the alive thread..we all respect and value your opinion!

Welcome!

Apparently a size 6 dress was found by TES.. People are running with it, saying it must be Caylees...Now , correct me if I'm wrong, but my daughter will be two this January.. She is 20 months old now.. She is tall, and wears 24 months to 2T (2T pants are huge on her!)... Has anyone ever heard of a two and a half/three year old in a size six??? Oh, how I'm hoping you all say no!!

Apparently a size 6 dress was found by TES.. People are running with it, saying it must be Caylees...Now , correct me if I'm wrong, but my daughter will be two this January.. She is 20 months old now.. She is tall, and wears 24 months to 2T (2T pants are huge on her!)... Has anyone ever heard of a two and a half/three year old in a size six??? Oh, how I'm hoping you all say no!!

A heavy set two/three year old might wear a six but Caylee was about the same size as my three year old that turned three 10 days after Caylee. He wears a size 4. He is about 38 inches tall and weighs about 32 pounds. He is taller than what Caylee was reported as being 36 inches and he still only wears a size 4 (sometimes a 5 in shirts that seem like they might shrink a lot in the wash).

According to her Missing Flyer, Caylee was 3' 1" and 35 lbs. She's a tiny three year old, not small for her age, but certainly not large for her age either. There is no way in he!! she wore a size 6. My grandbaby turned three in June and is almost exactly the same size as Caylee and a size 3 is still kind of a loose fit on her.

According to her Missing Flyer, Caylee was 3' 1" and 35 lbs. She's a tiny three year old, not small for her age, but certainly not large for her age either. There is no way in he!! she wore a size 6. My grandbaby turned three in June and is almost exactly the same size as Caylee and a size 3 is still kind of a loose fit on her.

I agree - she could not have worn a size 6. Especially in dresses that really have to fit the shoulders or else they will just fall off.

LOL...thank you! My hopes were a bit diminished for a moment..Your posts always seem to show me my way..to Caylee coming home alive!

The 2T on my daughter is big (the jeans)..They swim on her.. She is very tall, slim, but very tall. I have been reading that disney clothes come in smaller sizes..I was in FL this past July, and my disney shirt that I bought my 20 month old is a size 2t, and I bought it that way so it would fit her next year..It fits fine..Not to small..

I wish we could find the picture that she is supposedly wearing this dress in.. We would be able to see just how it fit her.. Does anyone know how to find it.. Because I have no idea what picture it is!!!

No, my daughter is going to be 5 next month and she is wearing size 5/6. I can't imagine a 2 or 3 year old wearing a 6. She would swim in it.

LOL...thank you! My hopes were a bit diminished for a moment..Your posts always seem to show me my way..to Caylee coming home alive!

The 2T on my daughter is big (the jeans)..They swim on her.. She is very tall, slim, but very tall. I have been reading that disney clothes come in smaller sizes..I was in FL this past July, and my disney shirt that I bought my 20 month old is a size 2t, and I bought it that way so it would fit her next year..It fits fine..Not to small..

I wish we could find the picture that she is supposedly wearing this dress in.. We would be able to see just how it fit her.. Does anyone know how to find it.. Because I have no idea what picture it is!!!

Is there a description of the dress?

All I know is that it's a disney dress..maybe mickey or minnie mouse..I will see if I could find out.

Wait, wait. I'm confused. Is the alleged found dress that is allegedly Caylee's a match for an alleged picture of her wearing it?

Wait, wait. I'm confused. Is the alleged found dress that is allegedly Caylee's a match for an alleged picture of her wearing it?

not to sure..it's what I've been reading on the web...I don't think it's her dress.

recently I have been thinking about the reward posted for her safe return. $250,000 is a lot of money to donate for the return of a child who is not related to you and almost impossible to turn down if you are the one who is holding the child. Has anyone seen this kind of reward in other cases. The most I've ever seen is like $50,000 max, and that was coming from the family. If this kind of reward is not unusual and happens all the time, please someone correct me on this.

Why have none of the Anthony's offered up any money towards the reward? I just keep thinking if it were my granddaughter I would put up everything I owned to bring her home.
The other thing that really bothers me is why has no one come forward with information I mean $250,000 is a lot of money and I am sure more than anyone involved would have. There is no way Casey is the only one that kows where she is... is there?

One of my nieces turned 3 at the end of June and I can tell you for a fact that she'd be swimming in a size 6 dress.

If NG's lack of knowledge in children's clothes sizes is any indication, she'd best step aside and hand the kids over to hubby to dress! :rolleyes:

One of my nieces turned 3 at the end of June and I can tell you for a fact that she'd be swimming in a size 6 dress.

If NG's lack of knowledge in children's clothes sizes is any indication, she'd best step aside and hand the kids over to hubby to dress! :rolleyes:

LOL..She was soooo adament about it! Did you see it?!?

I am watching the repeat of NG now. She really thinks a three year old usually wears a size six?! Wow....

I really doubt it's Caylee's dress. My daughter is two and she wears a 2T-3T and she is off the charts in height and in 80% for weight.

I just think its another misdirection from the media.

xoxo's to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member