Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I also have to wonder if this isn't her possibly guilty conscious speaking. Why keep making up this nonsense?? I believe she knows a lot more than she's saying and the more she spouts off this crazy stuff, the more I believe she's still trying to deflect attention....JMO.

Right watchinginky. Chelsea sure has a lot of say lately. Where was she when this child disappeared a couple of years ago?
jmo

Well, maybe not directly, but why else would he have said if he had a certain amount of money, he could go get his daughter? It just happened to be about the same as the reward.

$35k at the time. He made that statement to TM.

Well, what a coincidence! If only rc had $35,000, he could find Haleigh? Well, isn't that special? I loved it when TIM called rc's bluff and put $35,000 in an acount and said he could have it when and if he can find Haliegh.

My interpretation of ron's plan was he wanted the money first and use it to find Haleigh. Sorry, rc, that didn't work out very well. Donations were still rolling in however.

His mom spoke out with wishful thinking and hope, as she said ron will have enough to put down on a home. She said that sometime in the first few months of the case. At this moment her darling son is sitting in a "Big House"...LMAO!

Lots of great posts...
I just can't help but feel that this case is like the Hatfield vs the McCoy vs the LE...
I just read AH's article.... and I just shudder... another of the clan members to slither out with some crap to spew... I personally wish they would all go away...!!! If they want to come back out into the public to play games... I have no use for them...!!
If they want to come out into the public to do what is right for Haliegh, an innocent child, who deserves her justice and her story told... then I'm all ears..... How anyone of them can live with themselves is beyond me....!!! We love you Hailey... :cry:

Well, what a coincidence! If only rc had $35,000, he could find Haleigh? Well, isn't that special? I loved it when TIM called rc's bluff and put $35,000 in an acount and said he could have it when and if he can find Haliegh.

My interpretation of ron's plan was he wanted the money first and use it to find Haleigh. Sorry, rc, that didn't work out very well. Donations were still rolling in however.

His mom spoke out with wishful thinking and hope, as she said ron will have enough to put down on a home. She said that sometime in the first few months of the case. At this moment her darling son is sitting in a "Big House"...LMAO!

thank you for reminding me that teresa made that comment about the down payment on a house.. it just reinforces that her motives were to make ron look like father of the year. why is that even important enough to say to the media? your granddaughter is MISSING.. who cares about a down payment on a house?!?!

thank you for reminding me that teresa made that comment about the down payment on a house.. it just reinforces that her motives were to make ron look like father of the year. why is that even important enough to say to the media? your granddaughter is MISSING.. who cares about a down payment on a house?!?!

IMO. Her main objective has always been to make Ron C look good in the public eye. For the most part even when mentioning Haleigh it is to benefit Ron C in some positive way.. IMO.. She has proven it's all about Ron..Not her granddaughter, Haleigh..JMHO

And the drugs he sold made a nice downpayment to his new home.

Yes, I believe that Ronald was hoping to get that money from Tim, all cash, and then him and Misty would have left to "investigate" a tip in Mexico, and then Los Angeles, and then they probably would have to go search for a new tip coming out of the Netherlands...

Annette said once that she would walk out in the living room and Ronald would be on the ground thrashing and crying over Haleighs picture. This is the actions of someone who knows his child is DEAD and probably has great anxiety when he thinks of her rotting in a makeshift grave, or being torn apart by an animal because hes too much of a coward to own up and be a man and tell the world what he did. I am hoping he is trying to get an appeal and a new trial, and get sentenced to 80 years, so he will be locked away forever so he might as well do the right thing, but believe me, I know I am expecting too much from that self absorbed possible psychopath. But I still have hope.

$35k at the time. He made that statement to TM.

I was trying to remember in what chain of events this statement came up, if it was said to a P.I. 1st or to TM, and it had to have been TM since he and his crew were on scene before the P.I. Thank you.
I've often wondered how many were actually in this just for the money? I could see some of them having a thought as to that since all this fell on the eve of another missing child's memorial.
As for CC, I think she is going to try anything she can to get out of her jam she's in now and it's not such a big jam, just pay a fine and get some probation and maybe child services might be coming around for welfare checks on her children as well. I can see why one journalist gave this report, I just do not understand after so many of her attempts of setting her stories in place have failed, why anyone keeps listening to her? This latest attempt, I don't know if I should laugh or shake my head in discust or a little of both. It just takes the focus off of Haleigh a bit and places the spotlight right back on CC where it doesn't need to be. :banghead:

wow...I've missed a lot! Chelsea was arrested for drugs??

I was trying to remember in what chain of events this statement came up, if it was said to a P.I. 1st or to TM, and it had to have been TM since he and his crew were on scene before the P.I. Thank you.
I've often wondered how many were actually in this just for the money? I could see some of them having a thought as to that since all this fell on the eve of another missing child's memorial.
As for CC, I think she is going to try anything she can to get out of her jam she's in now and it's not such a big jam, just pay a fine and get some probation and maybe child services might be coming around for welfare checks on her children as well. I can see why one journalist gave this report, I just do not understand after so many of her attempts of setting her stories in place have failed, why anyone keeps listening to her? This latest attempt, I don't know if I should laugh or shake my head in discust or a little of both. It just takes the focus off of Haleigh a bit and places the spotlight right back on CC where it doesn't need to be. :banghead:

RBBM:
we have nothing else to go on... we can't get any info so we HAVE to hang onto every word anyone of them might say, regardless of how absurd it is JMO

RBBM:
we have nothing else to go on... we can't get any info so we HAVE to hang onto every word anyone of them might say, regardless of how absurd it is JMO

It's just so frustrating. What is the expression, In every lie, there's a little truth hidden or words to that effect? I think that holds true in so much we have witnessesed so far.
I know, one day, one of them is going to slip up and say the wrong thing and that could have already have happened, many times. Problem is, LE needs some evidence, not just words. There's been enough words, just not the right ones to bring this baby home.

It's just so frustrating. What is the expression, In every lie, there's a little truth hidden or words to that effect? I think that holds true in so much we have witnessesed so far.
I know, one day, one of them is going to slip up and say the wrong thing and that could have already have happened, many times. Problem is, LE needs some evidence, not just words. There's been enough words, just not the right ones to bring this baby home.

i agree.. and with this many players in the case, its hard to find that little bit of truth embedded in each lie.

for all we know, chelsea could have hit the nail on the head with any one of her theories (minus this latest story).. but apparently there is no evidence to move forward with the case

I understand what you're saying BigMoma, but my opinion is that LE really doensn't want anymore evidence. It is my opinion that they could have already solved this case if they had wanted to.

I feel that someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family knows someone high up enough that has squashed any evidence of value in this case.

There is some reason that this family has never been seriously questioned, no searches of their houses, cars, or property. It is so obvious to me that they are covering something up. It makes me sick to say that, but that is my currrent theory...key word "current".

LE messed up from the beginning, either accidentially or intentionally.

I have tried to give LE the benefit of the doubt, thinking they have some master plan. I'm now over it...LE has let everyone know that they don't want help from anyone, and they don't intend to let the public know what they have. They want everything to die down, and just go away. Again this is just my opinion at this time. :banghead: :twocents: JMO

ITA..However my delusional self is still holding on to there is some master plan and there is a method behind ALL the maddness that doesn't make a damn bit if sense.....JMHO

I know, Em; and I may be right back there with you tomorrow. But 2 and a half yrs, and nothing. And just because we don't have any evidence to go on, LE should have. From dragging the bed sheets outside, the hits on the dumpster by cannine, not even searching EVERYONE in the family's houses, property. What about the red truck seen near the MH that night? Who picked up Haleigh? What about the phone pings? So much more. They should at least know who drove the van that night. And WHAT HOURS DID RON REALLY WORK? LE has all that; and if they don't they should have. The few LDT's given to a few people had to have told LE something. LE has to have the answers. And IF they don't have evidence to back up ANYTHING, why are they not asking the hard questions to the other people. There is a reason they are not still investigating all these liars! Sorry for the vent...but to me, LE's actions, or in-actions for the past 2 yrs is evidence enough for me to come to this opinion. thanks for listening.
ETA: Sorry for posting this on this thread. I guess it should be on the theory thread. Don't know how to move it.

RBBM:
and listenening to her claims is interesting...because no matter how ridiculous what she said seems, the fact thst she said it, is another piece to the puzzle. MOO.

I understand what you're saying BigMoma, but my opinion is that LE really doensn't want anymore evidence. It is my opinion that they could have already solved this case if they had wanted to.

I feel that someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family knows someone high up enough that has squashed any evidence of value in this case.

There is some reason that this family has never been seriously questioned, no searches of their houses, cars, or property. It is so obvious to me that they are covering something up. It makes me sick to say that, but that is my currrent theory...key word "current".

LE messed up from the beginning, either accidentially or intentionally.

I have tried to give LE the benefit of the doubt, thinking they have some master plan. I'm now over it...LE has let everyone know that they don't want help from anyone, and they don't intend to let the public know what they have. They want everything to die down, and just go away. Again this is just my opinion at this time. :banghead: :twocents: JMO

I understand where you're coming from on this. I know. Again, so frustrating especially when the call is about a missing child, then turns into all these other accusations flying all over the place. I used to think LE had a way of detecting or having some sort of police or detective-like intuition as to who they are dealing with when anything out of the norm like this happens and would proceed to check out every single house of any family member or in law. they did do this, but imo a little to late on the draw. Surely at some point they must have pre-known what types they were dealing with. I know nobody cannot pre-judge a situation like this, but yet somehow, someway somebody in this group managed to bluff this along. I'm sure after a few days LE knew what they were dealing with, then the big circus came to town and more problems arose. LE had a lot to deal with, but I think some things were done just a little too late. I still cannot believe a group of substance compromised family like this could be so apt to pull all this off. :banghead:

I understand where you're coming from on this. I know. Again, so frustrating especially when the call is about a missing child, then turns into all these other accusations flying all over the place. I used to think LE had a way of detecting or having some sort of police or detective-like intuition as to who they are dealing with when anything out of the norm like this happens and would proceed to check out every single house of any family member or in law. they did do this, but imo a little to late on the draw. Surely at some point they must have pre-known what types they were dealing with. I know nobody cannot pre-judge a situation like this, but yet somehow, someway somebody in this group managed to bluff this along. I'm sure after a few days LE knew what they were dealing with, then the big circus came to town and more problems arose. LE had a lot to deal with, but I think some things were done just a little too late. I still cannot believe a group of substance compromised family like this could be so apt to pull all this off. :banghead:

BBM I know, BigMomma. That is hard to believe. It's got to be somebody bigger than them, protecting that family for some reason...
I wouldn't realistically expect LE to check out every single house in the county, But, with a child missing, I would expect them to at least check out all the houses of the family. But no.....only Ron's mobile home, as far as we know. It seems LE had rather look bad, and I mean real bad, that to go up against the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family. Why is that?

[/B]

BBM I know, BigMomma. That is hard to believe. It's got to be somebody bigger than them, protecting that family for some reason...
I wouldn't realistically expect LE to check out every single house in the county, But, with a child missing, I would expect them to at least check out all the houses of the family. But no.....only Ron's mobile home, as far as we know. It seems LE had rather look bad, and I mean real bad, that to go up against the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family. Why is that?

Ron C has claimed J Merchant was the lead detective on the case that night, eventhough LE has stated Peggy Cone is the lead detective..IIRC he even stated John M told him he and Misty passed their polys and Misty wasn't a suspect..I do recall hearing AS state that she wasn't going to believe anything unless it came from John...Seems they are on a first name basis...Some here seem to believe John M is just playing "good cop".. I have my own suspicions...

ETA.. I do recall hearing John M was also assigned to investigate "RATGATE"..
Didn't Tim Miller ask Tommy to drop those charges? Wonder who asked Tim Miller to intervene? When I think about all of it..I just can't help but have my suspicions..JMHO

(BBM)
[/B]

JMO Nonni but I don't necessarily think it's so much about "protecting that family" as it is about somebody (bigger) protecting their own a$$ from something that someone is this family has on them. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith