Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught that too, swedie. Just forgot to bring it up. So much going on this week.

I think you will find that most inmates roll up their sleeves..... it's to do with the suits, not habits, from what I have seen.... and no...before anyone suggests it..I have never worn the orange jumpsuit !!!

I guess too it would depend on what friends and family know. As a mother of grown children, I'm not so sure I would go visit my adult child in jail/prison if they were proven guilty of such a horrific crime DM and MS are accused of. I would make that initial visit to give them my :twocents: and :slap:. My mother would have said, which I would also say, "you made your bed therefore you must lie in it." As far as true friends go, I'm not so sure DM had (m)any of those. Probably just friends who got used to DM's money, free gifts, meals and trips. IMO.

I am a parent of grown children too...and I think I would be a bad and sad parent if I didnt hear my child out. Also DM or MS have not been found to be guilty of anything.... just a friendly reminder...

He would have been assigned that by the COURT even if he refused to plea.
Means nothing other than he intends to contest it in some way(plea bargain or take his lumps in Court).

It means he has the right to a presumption of innocence...that is what it means and that is why a court will assign a 'not guilty plea'.... the RIGHT to be presumed innocent......period.

I think you will find that most inmates roll up their sleeves..... it's to do with the suits, not habits, from what I have seen.... and no...before anyone suggests it..I have never worn the orange jumpsuit !!!

Around here, most guys not in jail either pull their sleeves up or roll them up too, especially when the weather's nice.

JMO

You forgot not guilty also means "my lawyer told me to plead this way 'cause I have lots of money and real estate holdings."[/QUOTE]

This reminds me of another famous "not guilty" plea...OJ Simpson..
He spun the wheel and it landed on the lucky slot....
(temporarily)

I am a parent of grown children too...and I think I would be a bad and sad parent if I didnt hear my child out. Also DM or MS have not been found to be guilty of anything.... just a friendly reminder...

And of course that is your prerogative and opinion, welcome to it. I stated mine. And in case you missed this part of my post, bolded below. Proof would be all I would need. IMHO 25 and 27 year old is way past the child phase in life. They are adults who you must remember don't need to be handled with kid gloves, reasoning and logic. Again it all goes back to common sense and they should know murdering someone is totally against all rules and the law, so I HTH you to understand my reasoning. :moo:
[B]if they were proven guilty of such a horrific crime DM and MS are accused of.[/B]

Around here, most guys not in jail either pull their sleeves up or roll them up too, especially when the weather's nice.

JMO

Thank you! Exactly my point. Not only men, women also. So did DM have a habit of pushing up his sleeves? Did he wear long sleeves trying to hide his tattoos but out of habit pushed them up therefore revealing his tattoos? That is what gave him away, easy to ID. HTH.

DM rolled up his sleeves because he was getting hot knowing there was a woman there to see him I bet. ;) Thought Dee had finally arrived. Bit of humour BTW.

I like to give examples, especially ones referring to TS's case. :sigh: LE believed in the beginning TM (TS's mom) might have been involved in TS disappearance. She was interrogated along with her bf, who might I add had past and ongoing dealing with the legal system, both given a lie detector tests which came back inconclusive. They didn't throw either one of them in jail. So for people to assume LE are crooked and like to throw people in jail just for the heck of it are delusional or just making up excuses for the suspects in MHO.

1. Be mindful TM was the mother. LE would have to be certain to arrest the mother. They'd need more than an inconclusive lie detector test. And for some time LE seemed to really want to be right about that hunch. They were all over her.

2. As for the last sentence, not too long ago Alethea posted links to a number of cases in which LE had the wrong person, often without enough proof and often as an LE target in order to say they found someone. After reading them, one can say others are delusional to think it doesnt happen out there. I have a lot of respect for LE overall, but I'm not delusional to think there arent some bad ones and that often dept politics and municipal P.R. take priority over truth and justice.

Mechanics are huge at rolling up their sleeves, especially car mechanics and wannabe car mechanics. Must have something to do with the greasy dirty work they do. JMO :D

Thank you! Exactly my point. Not only men, women also. So did DM have a habit of pushing up his sleeves? Did he wear long sleeves trying to hide his tattoos but out of habit pushed them up therefore revealing his tattoos? That is what gave him away, easy to ID. HTH.

DM rolled up his sleeves because he was getting hot knowing there was a woman there to see him I bet. ;) Thought Dee had finally arrived. Bit of humour BTW.

FWIW, "Dee" claimed to have already been to see him before her letter escaped. ;)

1. Be mindful TM was the mother. LE would have to be certain to arrest the mother. They'd need more than an inconclusive lie detector test. And for some time LE seemed to really want to be right about that hunch. They were all over her.

2. As for the last sentence, not too long ago Alethea posted links to a number of cases in which LE had the wrong person, often without enough proof and often as an LE target in order to say they found someone. After reading them, one can say others are delusional to think it doesnt happen out there. I have a lot of respect for LE overall, but I'm not delusional to think there arent some bad ones and that often dept politics and municipal P.R. take priority over truth and justice.

Doesn't matter mother or no mother. There was more than the lie detector test, there was also the grainy video of Tori walking with someone many (including LE) believed was TM. The fact TM was into drugs, had a bf with a criminal record, and probably a dozen more reasons LE could have held her on. BUT they didn't. What I tried to get across in my post is LE don't just hold people because they are suspicious or evidence appears to point at them as some have implied here; they hold suspects because they have evidence showing involvement. My bet is because of the witnesses who were able to positively ID DM and MS, along with the burner phone information and the video, LE had all the evidence they needed to put MS and DM away. Now they have a mountain of evidence as proof which will seal the deal and keep them in prison. AND if they are found to be guilty of LB's and/or WM's death, they will spend the rest of their lives in prison. MOO and HTH.

And of course that is your prerogative and opinion, welcome to it. I stated mine. And in case you missed this part of my post, bolded below. Proof would be all I would need. IMHO 25 and 27 year old is way past the child phase in life. They are adults who you must remember don't need to be handled with kid gloves, reasoning and logic. Again it all goes back to common sense and they should know murdering someone is totally against all rules and the law, so I HTH you to understand my reasoning. :moo:
[B]if they were proven guilty of such a horrific crime DM and MS are accused of.[/B]

Regardless of your underlined text.... many parents stand by their kids after a guilty verdict especially if they have reason to believe it is wrong. Plenty of wrongful convictions out there...and thats why places like Centurion Ministries exist...to right such things. We shall agree to differ on other points.....

So basically rolling up ones sleeves is a normal, regular occurrence for many people whether they be male or female...... could be clothing related, work related or simply because they like it...... nothing out of the ordinary at all......

HTH KWIM

What I tried to get across in my post is LE don't just hold people because they are suspicious or evidence appears to point at them as some have implied here; they hold suspects because they have evidence showing involvement.

rsbm

Don't they? What about this guy? They held him, even though he didn't fit the description and there was no evidence. In fact, the crime didn't even really happen.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/06/21/a-hoax-a-hoodie-a-holding-cell

Regardless of your underlined text.... many parents stand by their kids after a guilty verdict especially if they have reason to believe it is wrong. Plenty of wrongful convictions out there...and thats why places like Centurion Ministries exist...to right such things. We shall agree to differ on other points.....

I refer to it as parental denial. Many parent also like to believe their children can do no wrong even when caught with their hand in the cookie jar. ;) Even parents of adult children when caught B&Eing, DUI, shoplifting, speeding, in an accident which was their own fault. So many examples to list. Oh and not let us forget murder. TLM ruined MR's families lives remember?! It wasn't at all MR's fault...pffft. HTH. :seeya:

rsbm

Don't they? What about this guy? They held him, even though he didn't fit the description and there was no evidence. In fact, the crime didn't even really happen.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/06/21/a-hoax-a-hoodie-a-holding-cell

One of many... I know a guy who was arrested for wearing blue jeans and a white T Shirt...which happened to be the same type clothing as a guy who robbed a Subway.... the hair colour didnt match and the Subway guy was wearing a balaclava type hat.... no such thing as 'right guy' anymore.... they just need a patsy or a lookalike JMO

In that article the line that jumps out is :

''Police do not apologize for doing what they say needed to be done to guarantee public safety. ''

.... How is arresting the wrong guy guaranteeing public safety......? while the real criminal is on the loose??? :eek:hwow: Baffling ++ imo

....and then ...no apology......nice !

Starting a new thread, this one will be closing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth