NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me find the video, but there is a can at the trailer. it is on the latest video with the helicopter fly over...

This is what I thought I remembered. Either she walked out on her own-- a five year old clutching a blanket around her would use the rail down the steps, or she was struggling to remain if she were being carried.

A toileting "accident" could get extra messy if a five year old tried to cope on their own. Compounding the problem, if you will.

I really wonder if she walked out to "hide" her blanket and met with someone nefarious. Hmmm.

(bbm) OR... she was being carried, lifeless, wrapped in the soiled blanket which brushed along railing causing smearing :( yet another possible scenario.

:parrot:

2:31 mark. to see the davis trash can if you are so inclined

Do we know anything more regarding LE being familiar with the house because of a prior drug raid? I thought I heard NG say that. Anything further known about prior mistreatment?

binshaniyashouse.jpg

Back of Shaniya's home
backofshaniyashouse.jpg

This is what I thought I remembered. Either she walked out on her own-- a five year old clutching a blanket around her would use the rail down the steps, or she was struggling to remain if she were being carried.

A toileting "accident" could get extra messy if a five year old tried to cope on their own. Compounding the problem, if you will.

I really wonder if she walked out to "hide" her blanket and met with someone nefarious. Hmmm.
BBM
Hey Q :wave:
If she walked out on her own, wouldn't the dogs would have picked up on her scent? That's what bothers me is the dogs not hitting on any scents in the area.

Looking at the video, I don't even see a porch. Are they calling the wood steps leading up to the door a porch?

The dogs in this case can suck an egg. The child's favorite blanket was 200 feet away in an unsealed (closed only) container, and they couldn't find it.

I don't know how it is in that area, but down here our water/sewage and trash collection are the same company/bill. If your bill isn't paid for awhile they will come and take your can away, as well as disconnecting water and sewage.

Another thought, about the blanket, even if I don't really think it is what happened...if she soiled her blanket during the night and no washer to toss it in, maybe it was just put outside over the rail with the thought of less stinky in house until the morning when it could be taken and cleaned somewhere.

Yes where we rent none of these utility services are included and all--water/trash/sewer--are billed together. Which is why I wondered why landlord be responsible if a resident didn't pay. Sadly I don't doubt there are low income or impoverished tenants everywhere who try to get by w/out paying for these basic services... but they couldn't complain to the mobile home park mgmt or a landlord because they're not paying for trash and sewer :confused:

Kimberly, if you look at the big tree by the back door and look at the ground by it, you can see the steps (I'm pretty sure)

The dogs in this case can suck an egg. The child's favorite blanket was 200 feet away in an unsealed (closed only) container, and they couldn't find it.

Unless it was put there after the dogs searched? I don't know... :confused:

Didn't one of the news articles say raw sewage was backed up in the bath tub?

Yes indeed and if LE is relying on the dogs to find this baby I would suggest some officers get down on their bellies and start crawling under that trailer! If she didn't leave the house...then she's still in the house...or under it!

Yes where we rent all these utility services--water/trash/sewer--are billed together too. Which is why I wondered why landlord be responsible if a resident didn't pay. I mean as sad as it is I don't doubt there are low income or impoverished tenants everywhere who try to get by w/out these basic services... they can't complain to the mobile home park mgmt or a landlord because they're not paying for trash and sewer :confused:

O/T a bit, but sad to say, down my way a big deal on the news in the summer was the owner of a trailer park didn't pay the bills, declared bankruptcy so the county was due to stop services....which the renters paid every month to the owner in rent to be paid. The redcross stepped in to cover it. Can you imagine an entire trailer park with no water, sewage or trash services in Florida in the summertime?!

Looking at the video, I don't even see a porch. Are they calling the wood steps leading up to the door a porch?

I suppose so. I'm wondering which one they are talking about though. The front steps or the back ones.

BTW I love the pic in your sig. I chuckle every time you post and I see it. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23