2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA asking 'Have your investigators been paid'... lots of shifting in position from JB on that one and hesitation..

Only half way through this thread. JB was veyr hesitant about this question - if D. Casey has not been paid - does that negate the work product confidentiality?

I have NEVER heard of any kind of "fee" hearing or indigency hearing has been held where an exact account of the money has not been submitted. This is ridiculous. $345,000 and JB only puts forth $89,000 plus $22,500 for AL. WTF is that about?
It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC
5,000 from someone who wanted to be a donor
70,000 from one of the defense attorneys, I am unclear which one he is exactly

I love JS today! He did not take an crap from the new attorney and made JB say how much and where the money came from. When the defense went behind closed doors for their little meeting I think their plan they came up with backfired on them. I dont think they expected JS to let the SA cross examine them to where they had to spill the beans about the money trail. Now I see lots of hours of trying to fix some Quickbook records in JBs future. I bet the SA will double check every item they list on their expense records to make sure they really were paid.:woohoo:

And IMHO this new attorney, though respected he might be, thinks his "good ole boy" way will win the court over.....NOT. He better have substantial smarts to handle this circus. AND he better be prepared to give up the rest of his law practice because this doozie will take every penny he had, plus to keep it going. I'll be AL is thinking "KC should have just pled" ....she still could....and save a whole hell of a lot of money and time. She is guilty, she will be found guilty, they have no defense....so to what end are they going to spend all of this time and money???????

You all know that Casey likes any attention she can get from men. I'm thinking some Federal Inmate thought she was kinda cute... and what the hay... he's in there for murder too... so he can't judge her for murdering her daughter?

I wonder if it is Charles Manson? He said he wanted to marry Casey? I think it was Charles Manson.

It could be Orlando's Finest... Or our guy who likes Virginia?

But, I could see Casey writing the opposite sex. Bet her parents are upset that she writes an inmate in Federal Prison and not them... lol

Didn't JS give the SA 5 days to get them to Baez so we could be looking at 20 days before we get them?

He did and then JB asked for the usual 15 and the judge gave it to him.
I suspect this will be delayed delayed delayed. But at least we know a little bit what its about.

Watching this gongshow at court today was beyond any words I could ever attempt to come up with. WHO comes to court without EVIDENCE or RECORDS????!!!!!! OMG what a joke! Someone should offer their speech pathology services to Jose for starters.... This was entirely laughable and I have to say that the defense as a whole is going to go to pieces at trial. Can't wait :eek:)

TV saying this could cost the state of FLA over a million dollars!!!
IN SESSION is talking now about everything!

Good for Judge Strickland...make them show where that money went and came from ... This whole thing is making me totally sick to my stomach.

This new attorney who stepped up to the plate, CM, is definitely good, but such a pompous *advertiser censored* I would say. Someone asked earlier what would make a guy like this see Casey and decide to "help her" for free. My opinion is this...he could give a rat's behind about Casey Anthony. He is more interested in getting himself and his mug on TV, coming in at the last minute as the "savior" and it is no more than self-promotion. I guess if you're in Casey's shoes that's what you need, but if ego fuels the fire, this guy has it all.

As a citizen of Orange County, Florida .... I saw OFF WITH HER HEAD !!! They denied me a little bit of monetary help when my hours were cut last summer and I had trouble feeding my daughter (couldn't afford to give me a small amount of food stamps for a month or so until I got back on my feet), but yet my tax dollars may have to go to help defend this little who KILLED her daughter. MAKES ME SICK !!

In watching KC, she has been laughing, smiling, smirking, rolling her eyes and acting like she is having the time of her life. I really think she views this whole process as a movie that she is starring in. That is so wack I am speechless.....
As a Orange County resident, I really resent giving these people one thin dime. I feel like they are playing games, failing to provide accounting, and generally being disingenuous.

I am curious....are the Orange County residents/taxpayers speaking up about this?

why are these people not prepared to answer these questions? I thought the reason for this trial is see if she needs help? These defense lawyers act like this is a joke!

and why does the judge continue to allow this without repercussion? Not so much as a slap on the wrist.....................:banghead::banghead:

I didn't ask what the info was, I want to know where it came from - the motion sealed from march of last year, the delayed evidence, or from somewhere else?

Didn't JS give the SA 5 days to get them to Baez so we could be looking at 20 days before we get them?
Initially the judge wanted to give him 5 days to look over the letters but eventually gave him 15. I thought I heard the defense already has the info. (I thought I read that hear...I might be wrong.)

Did I hear H Lee was paid in ORANGES???? Are you kidding me ORANGES?? bizarre

i seriously want to strangle her.

she killed her baby and she thinks this is comical.

lousy stinking sociopath

It was 275,000

200,000 from ABC
5,000 from someone who wanted to be a donor
70,000 from one of the defense attorneys, I am unclear which one he is exactly

TM , now gone from the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online