NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my child was missing, I think the last thing I would do is play around on my Facebook account.
I agree with the peeps that are here being on facebook - but Oz grandma, now she is halfway around the world and it could be the only way she is able to get information.

Just sayin..........

I love it when they "play" on the net. And you can bet LE does too considering they are watching every move they make.

I am sure she saw the money pour into the Anthony's, Cummings families.
Saw them live the high life to NYC, cruises, free meals and publicity and thought she and AB would live like royality.

Well, she certainly tried to "sell" the abduction thing, with all the drama and the faked ransom note, etc.

She (and probably AB) know exactly what happened to Zahra, and it angers me immensely that they are both playing dumb. JMHO, of course.

I have a theory:

Zahra was alive when they moved to Hickory. Soon after the move, EB began cooking meth at home. This is what the neighbors smelled that was so awful and that they had never smelled before. Zahra had to be kept locked up so that she wouldn't tell about the meth. Some time just a couple of days before she was reported missing, EB accidently killed her. Maybe she tried to get out, maybe she tried to call someone....in any event, EB killed her. She hid the death from AB until the morning of the mulch fire. When he started pestering to see Zahra, she wrote the ransom note. She realized that AB was going to find Zahra gone and needed an explanation.

If AB was in on the killing, what would have triggered the "discovery" of Zahra missing? AB could have just told anyone that he had sent her back to Australia. Only EB, working alone, needed to set up an abduction theory. EB may have had help disposing of the body. Her dealer/purchaser meth connection people may have been involved. If so, Zahra may never be found.

I wonder why it was reported that the landlord doesn't have a son.

I wonder why it was reported that the landlord doesn't have a son.

I believe it was reported that the landlord was there with his ONLY daughter and that LE had checked on his ONLY daughter and she was fine. I think somewhere along the line that translated into him only having one child?

MOO

Sooooo it starts, soliciting money on behalf of Zahra. Caution, you are about to enter the twilight zone.

The creator of zahrabaker.com said the Board of Elders at his service approved the site Friday night, and the site is already active with visits after just one day. "We really feel like Zahra doesn't have a voice," said Rev. Brandon Greeson of the Spiritual Counseling Network, which he said is a non-profit organization. "The people who were responsible for taking care of her kind of dropped the ball," said Greeson, "so as a community, it is our responsibility at this point to have someone stand up for her." Greeson said the group is filing paperwork Monday to officially raise money to help with the investigation, or a funeral, if necessary.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39706160

I really hope people aren't gullible enough to send these people money!

Nothing new really but here are the articles out for 10/17

Support continues to grow as search resumes for Zahra Baker
Hickory Police search teams continued looking for clues in Zahra Baker's disappearance Saturday, but remained tight-lipped about the locations they're searching and why.
Maj. Clyde Deal of the Hickory Police Dept. would only say the locations were "places they had prior connections to" -- presumably speaking of the Baker family.

Meanwhile, support and attention for the case grew in the town Zahra Baker called home, as well as a much larger online community.
More... Video included...

Non profit organization sets up Zahra Baker Fund
A non-profit organization sets up a fund for missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker.
Spiritual Counseling Network of Hickory has several purposes in mind for the fund. One, to assist law enforcement and provide money for a possible reward. Two, to provide resources to the community. Third, to take care of funeral expenses in the event of Zahra's death and lastly to assist agencies involved in the prevention of child abuse and neglect.

More...

Case of missing Zahra Baker highlights DSS issues

Friends and family worried that 10-year-old Zahra Baker was in danger.
They saw bruises and a black eye. They questioned her parents. And they reported suspected abuse to the Department of Social Services.

More...

Woman may have been last to see girl

Pat Adams worries she may have been one of the last people to see 10-year-old Zahra Baker alive.
A floor manager at a Hickory furniture store, Adams was working when Zahra came into the store on Sept. 25 with her stepmother and another woman, Adams said on Saturday.
"What made me notice her was she had a little hearing aid," she said. "She was a darling little girl. She had the cutest freckles."

More...

Ima

Thank you Kimberly. I must admit I was a little offended by that description of fibromyalgia, but didn't say anything. It is just one of the many misconceptions about this disease.

I am so sorry! I did not mean to offend anyone at all!
I do not doubt that the condition is real and can be truly debilitating (sp?)

I was being cheeky, imagining that SM may be 'malingering' and two conditions seem to be so frequently used by people who do: Back problems and fybromyalgia.

I sincerely apologize for causing any offense!:blushing:

I agree with the peeps that are here being on facebook - but Oz grandma, now she is halfway around the world and it could be the only way she is able to get information.

Just sayin..........

I agree about long distant relatives. I was referring to AB in particular.

Does anyone have a link to the article about the mobile home park residents witnessing EB and AB visiting the park late one night 3 weeks ago?

Funny that when you look at the charges all the worthless check charges were in May 2009

5/10/09
5/11/09
5/15/09
5/16/09
5/20/09
5/21/09

Wonder what was going on in May 2009 - do we know where they were living then? That would have been the place right before the "attic" apt. They moved into the "attic" apt in 7/09 and stayed until 11/09

Boy the other night when I said they lived on the fringes of society - that was stating it lightly no?

I am so sorry! I did not mean to offend anyone at all!
I do not doubt that the condition is real and can be truly debilitating (sp?)

I was being cheeky, imagining that SM may be 'malingering' and two conditions seem to be so frequently used by people who do: Back problems and fybromyalgia.

I sincerely apologize for causing any offense!:blushing:

Violet, that is true that Fibromyalgia is often "used" by people who are not really sick because there are no definitave tests for it.

I get what you were trying to say.

Funny that when you look at the charges all the worthless check charges were in May 2009

5/10/09
5/11/09
5/15/09
5/16/09
5/20/09
5/21/09

Wonder what was going on in May 2009 - do we know where they were living then? That would have been the place right before the "attic" apt. They moved into the "attic" apt in 7/09 and stayed until 11/09

Boy the other night when I said they lived on the fringes of society - that was stating it lightly no?

I was really frustrated that my records didn't show any sort of event date, only the date served, which is unusual and ridiculous.

Wait, - the residence right before the "attic" apt would that not have been the place with the landlord "Mims" - the one that has a suit against them for unpaid rent?

So hard to keep up with these people - they moved quick!!! I can't imagine moving around that much - I have way too much stuff!!!!!!

If she is still alive then why did they change the investigation to a homicide? I was thinking it was because of the dog hits on the cars. But it seems to me they would have had to have more than just that to hold that press conference and for that Chief to be so choked up like he was.

If they switch a case (which they have) to a homicide case it's because they have enough evidence to know that the person is no longer alive. Mind you though, that is different than having enough evidence to know where the person is, or who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine