2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get ready to rumbbbleee. (Where is mountain_kat?)

Update anyone? What's on for today? I'm missing everything as usual.....

I wish I was one of those people who can not eat when they are nervous

when they talk abt the wheels of justice grinding slowly they weren't kidding.

Should we send Jose some cheese (Velveeta of course) to go with his whine???

BethKaras Beth Karas
by InSession
I'm in court. It's supposed to resume shortly. The prosecutors are here; no sign of the defense team and Casey.... http://fb.me/11AEVjS16

So I am on ABC now, but does anyone have a link to a live came that shows the courtroom and then a smaller casey cam? I know I was watching it one day, but can't remember the link. TIA

I like the one in my siggie.

Oh, Canada! Beautiful country.

I do love Canada's National Anthem, but I can never quite figure out the last sentence...so I sing it as I hear it

..."Oh! Canada...I bid my troth to thee!!!" I've seen/read too much Jane Austen n such.
Anyone care to correct me? I kind of like my version, 'cause i love Canada and want to marry it IRL.

When are we starting? Wine & Cheese plate in chambers.....w/ a tiny violinist to accent to proceedings?

I wonder if Ms. Sims ever made it to the courthouse after her medical situation

Do you think the jury realizes that if they convict on the top charges, they will have to sit through the penalty phase for a week or two? I mean, I know they know, but how could this affect them at this point in the trial?

State prosecutors are here. No Judge Perry, defense, or #CaseyAnthony yet. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:18 PM

I am so happy for this forum. I am at work and stopped in to read up on some things and would have never knew that we were going to have court this afternoon with out it!! I am happy. I thought I would be so bored at work today... yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member