TX - Texas EquuSearch Banned From Using Drones for Human Searches

I hope TE succeeds. It could take years before the FAA's red tape decides what the private use rules are.

I cannot believe that Equisearch could be dinged for the good they do. Currently Drones have a bad reputation because of what the American public is afraid of. There is a HUGE difference between the fear of being "spied upon" and the common good that can come from proper use. In actuality I find more privacy invaded by computer searches. I'm an older male man, and I could search female hygiene today and be bombarded by pop up for weeks of ads for it. LOL But I have to ask. If you had a loved one that was lost, or one that had / has been victimized would you not employ ANY technology to help?

JMO's

The whole thing of drones is ridiculous. Any person flying over your property in a plane or helicopter can look down on it, can film it. LE does it regularly in checing for marijuanna grows, they fly over using radar for speeders. Outside airspace there is no presumption of privacy.

My guess is the drone search was proposed over the property of someone who was considered a suspect in a case.

I want drones. They can be very helpful, like saving a child or a fireman's life, going into a building on fire, hostage situtations. Police with a criminal, waiting to shoot them, a missing child. Whatever advancement for a missing child/person that can be made, I'm behind it. Tired of it.

I want drones. They can be very helpful, like saving a child or a fireman's life, going into a building on fire, hostage situtations. Police with a criminal, waiting to shoot them, a missing child. Whatever advancement for a missing child/person that can be made, I'm behind it. Tired of it.

better use of technology than the nsa saving all of my boring phone info in some vault in the desert.

Amazon can use a drone to deliver a pkg, but TE can't use it to look for a missing person? What's this country coming to?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back