Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everything CA says has some twisted hint of truth to it, I'm really looking at the "broken rib" and laceration behind the ear statement. She mentioned the broken rib to Amy in a text and to Cindy about the car accident involving ZG. The laceration behind the ear statement must have come from somewhere and ring true in some way. Just from what we know about CA's lies in other areas...this bothers me!

Wasn't there traces of blood found in the trunk? I can't remember. This case is frying my brain cells.

Wasn't there traces of blood found in the trunk? I can't remember. This case is frying my brain cells.

They found a "Stain". Not sure what is was of but I am thinking bodily fluids that leaked during decomp. (Ewe,Gross,and OMG)

:mad:
Based on the interviews w/ George, Lee, Amy there is NO QUESTION in my mind that Casey did something horrendous to Caylee, and her dad and brother have suspected as much since June.

I hope they find a body soon so Casey can be put in jail which will probably be a death sentence because she will shrivel up and die from the lack of attention.

she must have :( i dont believe anyone has seen her since .. poor baby girl

The reports say ZG was searched JULY 16th. Which was after casey named her.

I stay off the ZG topic for the most part, because i DO NOT believe it was a coincidence that she named ZG at a place and on a sepcific date, and there just happened to be a ZG there.

I want that answered. It could very well be a trick that casey is playing so that no matter how it all adds up, that one puzzle piece won't fit...maybe it is to throw off every single thing from fitting in place. I still want it answered though.

The reports say ZG was searched JULY 16th. Which was after casey named her.

I stay off the ZG topic for the most part, because i DO NOT believe it was a coincidence that she named ZG at a place and on a sepcific date, and there just happened to be a ZG there.

I want that answered. It could very well be a trick that casey is playing so that no matter how it all adds up, that one puzzle piece won't fit...maybe it is to throw off every single thing from fitting in place. I still want it answered though.

I hear you on that deal, besides people the phone pings will be able to pinpoint where casey was around the time Zg was at Sawgrass. I have confidence in that.

You know, I just had this strange thought. After reading the Q&A threads with Dante and Exit, plus hearing what JG had to say, I really can't mesh this "new" Casey with the "old" Casey. It makes me wonder if that flurry of calls was because of an accident which led to GA helping her dispose of the body and giving her a "script" and maybe, just maybe, she snapped after that. Maybe her actions from 6/16 until now have been caused by a sort of PTSD after seeing her daughter dead. In her interview, she never says anything about being worried about what her Dad will think, only her mom. Could that be because he already knows? Could GA have pressured her into this cover-up scam?

The problem with this is that she was stealing and lying about her parent's house and relationship well before Caylee disappeared. She isn't suffering from PTSD, in my opinion. Those friends just never knew the real Casey. She kept her lives segregated.

I think Casey had been using Xanax to keep Caylee out of her hair routinely and probably thought it was really funny to talk to Cindy about Zanny the nanny. Yeah, she probably got a real laugh out of doing that. As a matter of fact, I think Casey had a two-faced emotional set with Caylee in that she loved her in her own wack job way but also was easily annoyed by Cindy being besotted with love for the little girl. Whenever annoyed, she probably took it out on Caylee.

Caylee probably simply overdosed on Xanax or whatever else Casey was dosing her with for convenience. For Casey, I believe S.O.P. is "out of sight, out of mind, no problemo". She left Caylee in her trunk for days until the altercation with George insisting on getting into the trunk scared her and she dumped the body in water where she knew there were alligators. The gas cans may have actually been to mask the cadaver smell somewhat, as well as to use the gas.

I have an idea that if Casey could have got the money together to get to that guy in California that she contacted, she might have gone on to "disappear" for years or forever. If ever found by her parents, she would have the cloud of time to cover whatever *advertiser censored* and bull story she would give them about Caylee tragically dying, of course with overtones of it being Cindy's fault for driving Casey away.

The chloroform is a real curiosity. Some could be right in saying George may have used it on the car. Or maybe Casey was using it on Caylee, but I just don't see the fumes having been so strong in the car had that been its use, unless it spilled.

I never thought of that! Has anyone here picked up on the chloroform with live flies and maggots issue that you brought up????

Maybe it was put in the trunk in an attempt to degrade any sample of forensic evidence removed from the trunk for testing.

I never thought of that! Has anyone here picked up on the chloroform with live flies and maggots issue that you brought up????

yesterday i posted somewhere that the wikipedia info on chloroform said one of it's uses was to knock out mosquitos to be studied. Therefore, if it knocks out mosquitos it would seem it would also knock out flies. the chloroform makes absolutely no sense no matter which way i spin it IMHO.

Dont eat me alive here but.....

I dont think the chloroform came into play until after George brought the car home. I think he used it to try and clean what ever was in the truck up or to try and mask/or if not destroy what ever was making the horrible smell.

I dont think Casey was using it on Caylee. Then agian I could be wrong.:waitasec:

Beyond Me, no eating you alive. I'd take you to lunch, my treat. This is the way I too have imagined the chloroform use. It belonged to George and he knew from his law enforcement days it was a way to mask an odor or clean up a stain. He used it in the trunk.
Let me know where you'd like to eat. Please, somewhere in this country. I'm getting so tired of lunching in Paris.

CA went into great detail to regurgitate KC's story about Zani getting into a car accident and being treated at Tampa General. She stated that Zani's injuries were a concussion and a laceration behind the ear. Could that have come out of KC's mouth because she was recalling what injuries she may have caused to Caylee that led to her death. I hear everyone mentioning kernels of truth in her lies and wonder if anyone else suspects a connection between "Zani's" injuries and Caylees.

Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.

Yes, and Kobie is working for JB's defense team...so do we believe anything he says now? He has turned into another "spin doctor" in this case. While it is true they use Chloroform in forensics, I think Kobie's "team" is trying to say that LE botched this test and the Chloroform was from testing not from anything else.

The person using Chloroform to clean may not have known such information about it not degrading DNA. They would only be concerned about getting rid of the horrific smell in the trunk.

Maybe it was put in the trunk in an attempt to degrade any sample of forensic evidence removed from the trunk for testing.

Ok, now, don't eat me alive here, but I vaguely remember when this whole chloroform thing broke, on NG she said that chloroform is sometimes used in forensic testing... if that's so, then how would it degrade forensic evidence?
I don't have a link, I just remember Nancy saying that the day the chloroform info came out and thinking "oh, great, I'm sure JB will try and use that somehow!"

Can anyone back this up? I'm at work right now and shouldn't be searching ;)

Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.

You beat me to it! Glad I'm not the only one who heard it! :clap:

Dont eat me alive here but.....

I dont think the chloroform came into play until after George brought the car home. I think he used it to try and clean what ever was in the truck up or to try and mask/or if not destroy what ever was making the horrible smell.

I dont think Casey was using it on Caylee. Then again I could be wrong.:waitasec:
I won't eat you alive because I totally agree...except we don't know when it was used or when it was researched on the computer. If we could pinpoint the date someone looked it up and who the person researching it could be, we would be closer to getting answers on the Chloroform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam