What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is impossible for me to even attempt to figure out what KC may or may not be thinking right now.

She is completely alien to me. From her behavior and the fact that she killed her own child (alleged I know, but that's my opinion) she and I are polar opposites. I can't get into her mind and I'm thankful that I can't to be honest.

To answer OP's question in a nutshell, I dont' care what she's thinking or feeling. I am going to watch this until the day she is convicted. Then, I'll put her out of my mind completely. I will always remember Caylee's name and recognize her face though.

What is she thinking?
"I can't believe this is happening to me" with the two key words of "I" and "ME". We know kc is selfish.

Is she planning her defense?
No I think the only reason she even meets with them is to get away from her cell.

Is she feeling regret?
I dont think she regrets anything, because I really think that she doesnt feel like she did anything wrong.

Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
I doubt she ever thinks of Caylee in the sense of Oh my gosh my baby is gone, but more of a "i'm in here because of her". She is just going to keep on blaming everyone/anyone else and continue to feel bad for herself.

Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
No, I think she thinks she is still going to get off.

Does she think about her family?

Yeah, and I think she has anger towards them.

Is she writing them apology letters?

Nope, because in her head she has nothing to apologize for.

Does she have trouble sleeping?
No, because her dreams help her escape her reality.

And i agree with the person who said they can't wait to see her face when she is sentenced to life in prison :)

I often wonder what that girl is thinking and how she is not freaking out and trying to fit through the bars to run free. As we have heard, she is capable of being a chameleon so she is probably trying to con the corrections officers into believing that she is a good person who is just doing what she has to do until trial when she will be set free. My guess is that she has a crush on at least one officer and that is what makes her day. She's not on suicide watch. We've seen her appear in Court, looking like she got a speeding ticket that she was hoping to beat, and enjoying the people around her, forgetting to feign sadness about her daughter whose remains were just found or her Dad's suicide attempt. She's obviously not capable of thinking or acting like a normal person so I won't try to guess at what she's thinking about or who she's thinking about. I do know one thing though, she's not feeling guilty enough about anything to confess.

Pathological liars can justify anything. She would only ever apologize of being the victim of some sort. She also wrote so many times of just forgetting the past and picking up and moving on and focusing on the beautiful future. I think she pretends to think about Caylee when others are around. When she is alone, no, I don't think she thinks of her at all except to secretly blame everything on her. I think she is just waiting for this nightmare on a whim to end, so she can go live the beautiful life somewhere else. Meanwhile she is just wasting time til she gets free.

I agree with your post.

Thinking of Casey's prison tapes with her parents and her behavior at the hearings, she needs to work on her acting skills before her trial.

She doesn't think about Caylee, her family, her friends, or boyfriends. out of sight out of mind. she is focusing on jose now. he is her knew obsession.

I agree. But I'm sure the jail cell is wearing on her. It's been a long time now. She has no one to lie to, no one to text. This was NOT what she had in mind.

I often wonder what that girl is thinking and how she is not freaking out and trying to fit through the bars to run free. As we have heard, she is capable of being a chameleon so she is probably trying to con the corrections officers into believing that she is a good person who is just doing what she has to do until trial when she will be set free. My guess is that she has a crush on at least one officer and that is what makes her day. She's not on suicide watch. We've seen her appear in Court, looking like she got a speeding ticket that she was hoping to beat, and enjoying the people around her, forgetting to feign sadness about her daughter whose remains were just found or her Dad's suicide attempt. She's obviously not capable of thinking or acting like a normal person so I won't try to guess at what she's thinking about or who she's thinking about. I do know one thing though, she's not feeling guilty enough about anything to confess.

bold by me

I completely agree with your post, particularly the crush!

She's in protective custody and can't be around any inmates so I think the social isolation is really starting to get to her. She's not in control any more and being around only authority figures must be very fruschtrating. I wonder if she's still having trouble swallowing??

bold by me

I completely agree with your post, particularly the crush!

She's in protective custody and can't be around any inmates so I think the social isolation is really starting to get to her. She's not in control any more and being around only authority figures must be very fruschtrating. I wonder if she's still having trouble swallowing??
Thanks! I think it's funny when people make fun of the way she says frustrated. Years ago, I had a much younger friend from work who talked like that and then my little cousin started talking that way and she was very young at the time, maybe 15 or 16. I would always think to myself, did she always say that word that way? No, she did not! It's something they pick up. LOL on the swallowing question! That whole conversation got me about how that was the first time that she was truly angry and frustrated. Are you kidding me?

I was going post what I think, but Gypsy Road, RevCrim, and DaughterAlice beat me to it (and I've only read the 1st page of this thread so far.)
In short, she's probably thinking about her nails and how she needs to do something to them to improve them. Or her hair. Or her skin. Or her computer. Or how she wishes she had just the color she wants to paint her toenails.
Seriously!
Devoid of empathy. Devoid of guilt (in the sense that a normal person feels it). Devoid of attachment to any person. Devoid of even the slightest ability for introspection. Devoid of any sense of perspective: she had so much to tell Annie "when this all blew over"....PUH-leeze! MURDER DOES NOT "BLOW OVER"!! EVER!!
Death is forever, Casey. Sorry kid, that's not just a catchy phrase for your Myspace page.

If she is devoid of guilt and sense of prespective, you are expecting an insane plea?

I think she is blaming her family, law enforcement, even little Caylee herself for KC's incarceration. She only thinks of Caylee to contemplate how she could have hidden her better. I personally would want to know what this girl dreams about at night when her subconscious has control of her thoughts. I hope she has nightmares of her childs last moments forever.

Me thinks she is working on her commissary list for this week.... :shamrock:

Whatever she's thinking I'm sure it's very bitter. She thinks this is something that happened to her. She regrets that she didn't use her month to think of a better way to cover her tracks. Lots of would'ves, could'ves, and should'ves are going through her mind constantly and they'll haunt her for the rest of her life.

ETA: Yes, she thinks of Caylee and how being a mother to a beautiful daughter is not so bad when you think of being in prison for the rest of your life. Even life with CA and GA probably doesnt look so bad now. She wishes she could rethink the decision she made in June of '08.

:clap:

Frankly I don't give a damn!!!!!
This is about Caylee.

MOO

Not being snarky I just really do not care.

Pathological liars can justify anything. She would only ever apologize of being the victim of some sort. She also wrote so many times of just forgetting the past and picking up and moving on and focusing on the beautiful future. I think she pretends to think about Caylee when others are around. When she is alone, no, I don't think she thinks of her at all except to secretly blame everything on her. I think she is just waiting for this nightmare on a whim to end, so she can go live the beautiful life somewhere else. Meanwhile she is just wasting time til she gets free.

Sad to say add my vote to yours. She certainly will never apologize or stop feeling that she is the victim. For many of us out here we can't undertand how she can think that way but she can and does apparently. I also think she fantasizes that she eventually will move on and have a better life, a beautiful home, some adoring husband, and living far away from Mom, Dad and Lee. She doesn't appear the least bit unhappy while most of us by now sitting in a jail cell would be losing it. She's ordering her way thru shrimp cocktail and cheese crackers, so she hasn't lost her appetite. I would not be surprised if she isn't 100% believing she is totally the victim with people still sending money to her. You see "some people believe in me." Does she think about Caylee? If she did, she could not be surviving. She'd be in a state of depression beyond belief and begging for forgiveness. No, I don't think Caylee is on her mind at all, sorry to say. I often wonder if little Caylee felt the total lack of love from her Mom. Children often feel and sense more than adults, so in a sense she was lucky to have Cindy I guess.

I really have no idea. I wish she had done the serious thinking before June 16th.

Strangers Donate Hundreds Of Dollars To Casey Anthony
Monday, February 23, 2009 – updated: 6:02 pm EST February 23, 2009

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Who are the strangers who keep sending money to Casey Anthony in jail? The money comes from all over the country and in Central Florida, so Eyewitness News set out to find out who's doing it and why. Casey has received more than $1,000, mostly from strangers. More than $1,200 has been deposited into Casey's jail account since October. Twenty-five dollars came from a Cypress Creek High School student from Hunters Creek, just down the road from the jail.

respectfully snipped from News of the Day thread (I hope that's allowed?)

This is certainly helping her "spend" her time. Even now, she's not spending a single penny that's been honestly earned. I hope the items she purchases in the jail are really overpriced!

UGH! UGH! UGH!

I won't do a poll because there's so many possibilities.

What do you think is going through her mind? Seriously.

I know alot of us like to bash her, but all judgement aside -
What is she thinking?
Is she planning her defense?
Is she feeling regret?
Do you think she ever thinks about Caylee?
Do you think she understands the gravity of her actions?
Does she think about her family?
Is she writing them apology letters?
Does she have trouble sleeping?

I think she's still wondering why she was arrested on a (bleeping) whim. I don't think she's planning her defense unless it's thinking up more lies to explain the lies she's already told. I don't think she believes she needs to think up a defense since she has a "knight in shining armor" to do that for her and to protect her from any and all bad things. Does it look like she's feeling any regrets in all the videos of jail visits? If she understood the gravity of her actions in the least little bit, I think it would put a damper on her appetite - which obviously it has not per her commissary purchases. She thinks of her family only when she needs to manipulate them to do something for her or when she needs to get revenge on one of them. No, I do not believe she is writing her family apology letters since I think she believes she has done nothing to apologize for. And last of all, does she have trouble sleeping? I would hope she does -- but I really doubt it. A person would need a conscience for something they did to bother them in their sleep.

She's probably thinking, "Gawd I wish JB hurries up and get me outta here. When I get out I'm going to see about hooking up with him, I wouldn't mind giving him a run for the money in the bedroom. I know he wants me."

With that being said, I don't think KC understands what is really going on around her. Her mind is probably where it has always been....IN THE GUTTER.

It's been 9 hours since my last post ..... and I still don't give a damn :crazy:
This is still about Caylee.

I think that Casey has spent her time re-planning her crime over and over again...but this time without the obvious DUMB mistakes that she has made. I think she has thought it all out over and over again and while she was free I think she used her time to destroy as much "evidence" against herself as she could. Now, she just replays it all in her head and this time plans it right so that Caylee is NEVER found...not that she never kills Caylee, but that nobody is ever able to prove it or link it to her. She isn't sorry for what she has done...she is sorry she did not do a better job of it.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth