OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible matches that have been eliminated

The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett

Lori Peugeot - Lori's DNA was run through CODIS on November 13, 2007. There were no matches.

8UFTX.jpg
carter_christina.jpg

I'd say we have quite a few similarities here, maybe the most out of all the girls we have compared so far. Still hoping and praying for answers.

copying over here from my post on Sharon's thread for raindrops300.
moving from the closed thread so it is fresh on the minds of our posters :)

Possible matches that have been eliminated

The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett

Lori Peugeot - Lori's DNA was run through CODIS on November 13, 2007. There were no matches.

Thanks for reposting pert info from previous threads for everyone.

Can someone remind me of the DNA issues with Sharon? Didn't they get lost and then refound and many think it is not her DNA that is CODIS?

i know something happend with her blood and there was doubts it was her blood one of the children she gave up for adoption her mother or her found stumbled upon the book. they red it and wanted to put the dna issue to rest and contacted Matt B blood was taken from her and it was a match so the blood and dna on file for sharon is sharons

i know something happend with her blood and there was doubts it was her blood one of the children she gave up for adoption her mother or her found stumbled upon the book. they red it and wanted to put the dna issue to rest and contacted Matt B blood was taken from her and it was a match so the blood and dna on file for sharon is sharons

Thank you smile22..I just couldn't recall the issue and if it had been resolved.

So, for sure, we believe, Sharon's DNA is in CODIS, and it is hers?

yep the posting is on the sharon marshall thread post number 416 1/28/07

I'm sure it is somewhere, do we know where Floyd was in Sept - Oct of 1973?

eta: found this in the archives:
1973-Floyd is released from prison and completes his probation; he promply attempts to kidnap a young woman from an Atlanta gas station. Prior to his June court appearance, he goes into hiding.
1974-Floyd is known to be working in the Oklahoma City school system as a custodian.
1975-Floyd, using the alias Trenton Davis, enrolls his "daughter", Suzanne, in school.

1997-2005-Floyd is convicted of the murder of Cheryl Ann Comesso, largely due to the photo evidence. Several appeals fail. Floyd is senteced to death in 2002. The FBI, local departments, and many private indiviudals attempt to find Sharon's real identity. The NCMEC spearheads several DNA tests with other missing girls, all negative. In 2004, Matt Birkbeck publishes A Beautiful Child, detailing the Sharon Marshall story. The only remaining possiblity being checked at this point is the possiblity that a young girl, known as Rhonda Moore, was adopted out by her abusive mother in the Oklahoma area at the time that Floyd appeared with Sharon. DNA testing of members of Rhonda's family is pending.

Did anything come of the Rhonda Moore lead?

Now with more searching I found the old Rhonda Moore/Melissa Headley, Missing-??? thread in the archives, it seems Shelsearay was helping with it but I think she is one of the posters who is no longer with us due to the big blow up on the SM forum.
So, back to square one.

I'm sure it is somewhere, do we know where Floyd was in Sept - Oct of 1973?

eta: found this in the archives:
1973-Floyd is released from prison and completes his probation; he promply attempts to kidnap a young woman from an Atlanta gas station. Prior to his June court appearance, he goes into hiding.
1974-Floyd is known to be working in the Oklahoma City school system as a custodian.
1975-Floyd, using the alias Trenton Davis, enrolls his "daughter", Suzanne, in school.

1997-2005-Floyd is convicted of the murder of Cheryl Ann Comesso, largely due to the photo evidence. Several appeals fail. Floyd is senteced to death in 2002. The FBI, local departments, and many private indiviudals attempt to find Sharon's real identity. The NCMEC spearheads several DNA tests with other missing girls, all negative. In 2004, Matt Birkbeck publishes A Beautiful Child, detailing the Sharon Marshall story. The only remaining possiblity being checked at this point is the possiblity that a young girl, known as Rhonda Moore, was adopted out by her abusive mother in the Oklahoma area at the time that Floyd appeared with Sharon. DNA testing of members of Rhonda's family is pending.

Did anything come of the Rhonda Moore lead?

I know that there was one 'blank' in the timeline that the girls who used to post here and opened a private forum for this case(they have done an AMAZING job sleuthing this case) worked hard on...don't know if this was the time you mention(I have it home in my SM notebook, if you were to email me, I could try and find it later, the dates where the timeline was not complete)..I am not sure they ever filled in that time.

Anyone?

Found it, and now I remember ;)

Poppypetals wrote this:
Does anyone know what halfway house Floyd was released to when he got out of the federal penitentiary in 1973 ?

After his arrest for kidnapping, he was bailed out of jail by his friend, we know this from ABC. His friend was living at 48 Franklin rd. in Newnan, GA at this time. I suppose you could all use that as a starting point.

I called the Penn here in ATL and a gaurd offered me help, but I needed his inmate # or ss, I didn't have either.....I finally got his SS#, but then the next 2 times I called couldn't get anyone to help...kinda lost track after this. I think that's around the time I was banned from the other site, LOL. They may have taken it from there, not sure. I backed off then...too much drama, not enough focus on Sharon's identity at the time.

IIRC, his trail (at the time I was working on this) went cold when he left the Penn, we were trying to figure out which 1/2way house he went to fill in that part of the timeline and when he possibly could have 'aquired' Sharon.

I know that there was one 'blank' in the timeline that the girls who used to post here and opened a private forum for this case(they have done an AMAZING job sleuthing this case) worked hard on...don't know if this was the time you mention(I have it home in my SM notebook, if you were to email me, I could try and find it later, the dates where the timeline was not complete)..I am not sure they ever filled in that time.

Anyone?

I think it falls during that time Christine, the 1 1/2 to 2 years after he was released and appeared in OKC with her.
I don't find Rhonda Moore or Melissa Headley in the NCMEC. You'd think they would have put her in if it turned out to be a valid story?

I found this as well:
January 1973 - Floyd dissappears - it is later found out that he bunks with David Dial, assumes the alias Daniel Pittman and begins working for AVIS Car Rentals.

I have been out of the loop for too long on it, I took a hiatus from WS for about a year and it turns out I wasn't on during the whole fiasco that happened....... now, trying to get back into it and it seems not much more progress has been made, sadly.

Found it, and now I remember ;)

Poppypetals wrote this:

I called the Penn here in ATL and a gaurd offered me help, but I needed his inmate # or ss, I didn't have either.....I finally got his SS#, but then the next 2 times I called couldn't get anyone to help...kinda lost track after this. I think that's around the time I was banned from the other site, LOL. They may have taken it from there, not sure. I backed off then...too much drama, not enough focus on Sharon's identity at the time.

IIRC, his trail (at the time I was working on this) went cold when he left the Penn, we were trying to figure out which 1/2way house he went to fill in that part of the timeline and when he possibly could have 'aquired' Sharon.

Thanks, my whole reason for asking is that Christina and her mom were living in Alabama- a stones throw away from Georgia.

Hopes are rising, hate to get them up though.

Thanks, my whole reason for asking is that Christina and her mom were living in Alabama- a stones throw away from Georgia.

Hopes are rising, hate to get them up though.

Isn't a poster here talking to the family? I think DNA has been done? Just waiting results? Or am I crossing cases in my mind?

Isn't a poster here talking to the family? I think DNA has been done? Just waiting results? Or am I crossing cases in my mind?

No, you're not crossing cases, it is the one they are waiting for results on, she seems to be the closest we have come to a match in a long time......raindrops300 is in contact with Christina's cousin.

No, you're not crossing cases, it is the one they are waiting for results on, she seems to be the closest we have come to a match in a long time......raindrops300 is in contact with Christina's cousin.

Wonderful...so we are now just wtg then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82