Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that whomever said Cindy does not want them to find a body is on to something... I am starting to think obstruction of justice, and hoping LE is too.... I am also feeling so much stronger that Cindy HAS to know something!!

This case is like no other omg!!!!!!!!!

I lost any respect i had for Tim.

Also, everytime ive seen video of Casey walking -- i notice how she strides her walk with a hip to hip swing-:bananapowerslide:- she thinks shes so hot... I think she loves the cameras.:sick:

Did you all see what went down earlier with Tim and Cindy? Tricia and Barb were discussing it on a thread. But I'm not sure where the thread is now.

IMO, Cindy read Tim the riot act about not searching for a live Caylee and gave him a tip that was not credible. It appears they've had a falling out.

IMO, TM is implying that if it is true that Casey gave Caylee to a friend that searching is moot and he mind as well call it off.

Of course, imo, this is the made for tv reason.

imo.

I think TM is physically and emotionally tired and probably not able to articulate exactly what he thinks or how he feels. Very disappointing.

If Tim is saying he believes Cindy....I just give up....

He said he believes the anthony family?? did I hear that right???

sounds like to me he is saying that if they are insisting that Casey gave Caylee to a stranger she trusted, then there is NO reason for his team to be out there looking for her. As he said, there are other families with missing people that need help more than they do.

Seems like the Anthonys are not cooperating with him and are insisting that Casey's story is correct. So no need for Tim to be out in the woods looking for a little girl who is supposedly at a nanny's house....

He isn't agreeing with them he is giving them a choice.

I wonder if they found her body already?

You know, I had a sneaky feeling this would happen. I thought originally he only will search if the family supports it.
DAMMIT Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - obviously he is not getting cooperation from the Anthonys

Yep, that poor man.....and sadly, he's right. There are a TON of people who want his help finding their children. The Anthony's just arent those kind of people. And if you ain't buying into the Anthony line of "LE is trying to railroad Casey" you just arent welcome in their world.....
Sorry, that whole family makes me sick, at this point even sicker than Lee and jackie P......

Tim Miller is a wonderful man, I think the Anthony's have completely wasted his time, efforts, money and equipment!

Tim is going to pull out!! Oh no!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Cindy did bamboozle him! She made him believe Casey gave Caylee away!
:furious::mad:

well, he wasn't laughing, that I'm certain of. I think he would like to talk but he must think of TES before he thinks of opening his mouth.

Tim isnt stupid. He knows whats up and that Cindy really does not want to find the body.

ITA!!!

Why should he waste time & money searching for Caylee when they DON'T want her found.

I hope LE is making a case that WILL bring justice for poor Caylee.

First Tim gets it from Cindy, then Nancy attacks and won't let him speak!

Oh good grief, now Cindy has shown up on Nancy's show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong