Misty Croslin voice stress tests ***REVISITED***

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I was on youtube and found these two videos that I had never seen before nor heard of before:

Voice Stress Test #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HdUiarQEU&feature=related

Voice Stress Test #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_4G9XJ4o0&feature=related

How I missed these I do not know. Did Nancy Grace ever play any of these?
Within these Misty states her suspicions of both her cousin Jo and her brother Hank Jr. and she also states that she was raised with "both parents being drug addicts".

After watching theses tapes, call me crazy, but I believe her. I do not think Misty did anything to the child and I also don't think she knows who did.

These tests have been out there for awhile and there may even be an old thread on the subject. However, I think it is a good idea to revisit them. Thanks for the thread!

Not sure if we can post the link for eyes 4 lies here, so I will just quote part of what was said and we can just go back and take a listen to see if we also hear the same thing.

Take a listen again to Misty's voice stress test..

If you go to time marker 7:00 and listen from there, you will hear Misty say, "I didn't have nothing to do with her. I love that little girl more than anything, would never hurt her, if I knew who hurt her, I wouldn't tell."

Did I hear that right? Does she says she wouldn't tell?Isn't that fascinating. She wouldn't tell?

When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there? I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm:waitasec:

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.

When Misty talks about the gun, going back the next day with her "SIL" to retrieve the gun she lifts the board and she wasn't there..the gun was there? I could not hear exactly what was said. Anyone want to take listen again to clarify? Her voice got very squeaky when she was talking about going to retrieve the gun and lifting the board. She also said the "SIL" was with her, wonder which one?

Also listen to what she says about Joe not knowing the area, but Tommy dose, he smokes crack...if Tommy had anything to do with it then Joe would to. Hmmm:waitasec:

On Misty's LVA test she said that her father came back in the ambulance! So,if there were any claims that a Croslin picked up Hank Sr. from the hospital in the van that would of been a lie.

my bold..came back from where in the ambulance? Chelsea stated she had to drive to pick up Lisa C in Gainsville when they were woke up with "the phone call" stating that Haleigh was missing. I will have to go and listen now.

my bold..came back from where in the ambulance? Chelsea stated she had to drive to pick up Lisa C in Gainsville when they were woke up with "the phone call" stating that Haleigh was missing. I will have to go and listen now.

Shands Hospital..They couldn't put him in the car so my understanding is he was delivered to Tommy's house by ambulance.

Misty also states her mother and cousin Jo came down to police headquarters to pick her up after she was questioned..

I may be wrong but I believe she stated if Jo had anything to do with it then Tommy did too...JMO

So Timmy woke up at around 1 am and Joe was not in bed....FBI had the van for MONTHS!

At 5 min in....See Joe, I went to the Sheriffs office the next day to go and talk to them and Joe and my mom came down there and picked me up and Joe didn't want to go anywhere near there, he was scared to come down there and get his stuff. As soon as this happened he wanted to leave state, He called and got him a ride out as soon as it happened. he wouldn't even go back down there, the cops told me not to go down there because they didn't want me to ummm...I don't know why they told me not to go down there, but then after wards they told me that whoever told me that was a big old lie, that i could go down there, so I stayed at the gas station while my mom went to pick up my dad from the house because he got brought in by ambulance from shanns? cuz he couldn't get in our vehicle...Phew, this tires me out.

It sounds like Mama C went to pick Hank SR up at the house because he couldn't get in their vehicle. I can't make out the point Misty is trying to make, but it sounds like he was transported from somewhere by ambulance because he couldn't get in their car( it would make sense because he had pins in his leg)

Not sure if we can post the link for eyes 4 lies here, so I will just quote part of what was said and we can just go back and take a listen to see if we also hear the same thing.

Take a listen again to Misty's voice stress test..

If you go to time marker 7:00 and listen from there, you will hear Misty say, "I didn't have nothing to do with her. I love that little girl more than anything, would never hurt her, if I knew who hurt her, I wouldn't tell."

Did I hear that right? Does she says she wouldn't tell?Isn't that fascinating. She wouldn't tell?

I am SO glad someone else heard that, because I did, too. It's at the 10:13 mark on the video Concerned Papa provided (not the ones provided above). I listened to it countless times, KEPT hearing "I wouldn't tell"...

Thanks, MADJGNLAW, it was driving me nuts!:crazy:

I am SO glad someone else heard that, because I did, too. It's at the 10:13 mark on the video Concerned Papa provided (not the ones provided above). I listened to it countless times, KEPT hearing "I wouldn't tell"...

Thanks, MADJGNLAW, it was driving me nuts!:crazy:

I've listened (and re-listened...) from the beginning of this case and I've always heard it as; "I would tell" not "I wouldn't tell." JMO~

I may be wrong but I believe she stated if Jo had anything to do with it then Tommy did too...JMO

Quoting my own post...

Madj.. You were correct... She did say.. If Tommy had anything to do with it, then Jo did too...

Very confusing statement considering Jo was supposedly staying at Timmy's house in Crescent City that night and she stated right before that Jo didn't know how to get to too many places other than to Tommy's house and he did know how to get to where she and Ronald lived because Ronald had invited Jo over...JMO

The comment she made about not knowing what kind of blood they (LE) found but supposedly it was deer blood since she saw the dear was also very telling..JMO

Shands Hospital..They couldn't put him in the car so my understanding is he was delivered to Tommy's house by ambulance.

Misty also states her mother and cousin Jo came down to police headquarters to pick her up after she was questioned..

I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.

So Timmy woke up at around 1 am and Joe was not in bed....FBI had the van for MONTHS!

At 5 min in....See Joe, I went to the Sheriffs office the next day to go and talk to them and Joe and my mom came down there and picked me up and Joe didn't want to go anywhere near there, he was scared to come down there and get his stuff. As soon as this happened he wanted to leave state, He called and got him a ride out as soon as it happened. he wouldn't even go back down there, the cops told me not to go down there because they didn't want me to ummm...I don't know why they told me not to go down there, but then after wards they told me that whoever told me that was a big old lie, that i could go down there, so I stayed at the gas station while my mom went to pick up my dad from the house because he got brought in by ambulance from shanns? cuz he couldn't get in our vehicle...Phew, this tires me out.

It sounds like Mama C went to pick Hank SR up at the house because he couldn't get in their vehicle. I can't make out the point Misty is trying to make, but it sounds like he was transported from somewhere by ambulance because he couldn't get in their car( it would make sense because he had pins in his leg)

BBM --

I don't know why, but these two statements bother me. It doesn't sound to me she's talking about a missing child, but something that happened. As soon as "it" happened -- not "when Haleigh went missing" or "when we realized Haleigh was missing".

She had also made a statement (sorry, left the link in my other jacket) "I didn't do anything with her". WITH her. If we're talking about a missing child, why would MC do anything "with" her? Sounds more like something you would say about an object, or . . . . a dead body.

I call (nicely) BS on this...I am a former employee who was working at that time, and my very good friend actually spoke to Misty that night...(that is not a HIPPA violation...not releasing what was said)

Shands would NOT release a patient in an ambulance...the family would have had to hire a private ambulance company if he were transported home that way...and I don't think they have that sort of money. Shands would NOT pay for that.

Interesting. Now I have to wonder why on Earth they would claim this if it weren't true.

Which night?

eta -

Shands doesn't pay for any person's ambulance services, incoming or outgoing, against medical advice or not.

Given the circumstances, it wouldn't be beyond reason to imagine that Hardy and Darnell and their respective counties facilitated his transport from Shands in Alachua County to his home in Putnam. Plus, if he had auto insurance, that would be picking up much of the bills. As far as we know, he was still werking up until the time of the wreck.

I've had to make use of both public and private ambulance services in the past for myself and for family members, sometimes with health insurance and sometimes without. We didn't ever have to provide payment at the time of transport. They just sent bills every month until it was paid. [Of course that was in the olden days - about 10 yrs ago. APT was one of the private ambulance services.]

I never said Shands provided him with or paid for him to go home in an ambulance. I said he came home from Shands in an ambulance and I was just repeating what Misty stated when she took that LVA...
And what night are you referring to when you say your very good friend spoke to Misty that night?
My understanding is Misty's dad was delivered to Tommy's house on the 10th of February which happens to be the same day Misty called 911 at 3:27 am to report Haleigh missing...
So which night are you referring to, may I ask?JMO

BBM --

I don't know why, but these two statements bother me. It doesn't sound to me she's talking about a missing child, but something that happened. As soon as "it" happened -- not "when Haleigh went missing" or "when we realized Haleigh was missing".

She had also made a statement (sorry, left the link in my other jacket) "I didn't do anything with her". WITH her. If we're talking about a missing child, why would MC do anything "with" her? Sounds more like something you would say about an object, or . . . . a dead body.

I agree, I didn't notice it until you just pointed it out though, she does seem to be describing "something that happened". as far as the interview where she stated" I didn't do nothing to, (er)with that little girl"....I have been disturbed by her choice of words there since I first heard it a year ago. Sad

I agree, I didn't notice it until you just pointed it out though, she does seem to be describing "something that happened". as far as the interview where she stated" I didn't do nothing to, (er)with that little girl"....I have been disturbed by her choice of words there since I first heard it a year ago. Sad

IMHO..She is saying she isn't the one who did anything to Haleigh and she wasn't the one who did anything with her remains after the fact... JMO

Interesting. Now I have to wonder why on Earth they would claim this if it weren't true.

Yellow, I could be quite wrong, as another poster pointed out that the private service wouldn't ask for payment up front, but I know that Shands wouldn't pay for it. No way. I have a hard time believing a service would take him home, based on the promise of payment, especially if he doesn't have insurance....now, that's a guess on my behalf about his insurance status. I have no idea.

I deleted my earlier post with the information in it...I posted it and have had nonstop worry about the legal ramifications. It was the night Haleigh went missing. Those calls were recorded, I will say that. 200% sure of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back