CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that information. If he were to surface on the net, what sort of clue would you look for to identify him?

He has a certain writing style for sure, he is arrogant and intelligent. Also he will try and hack so you have to be one step ahead.

The kitty tapes were all over, on youtube. He also had a python tape, if anyone finds during their searches a video of him petting a python, please please please contact me. This video is needed and cannot be found. I would sure appreciate it if any sleuthers find it in there journeys that i can have a link.

If you want to learn about him, go to this link on facebook...I think I am within TOS by linking this. If not mods feel free to delete...Thank you. All hard work, videos, everything gathered for over a year, actually going on two is here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/files/

OMG! I hope they got him. :please:

I believe the "Toronto home" is just where he may have had a connection to prior to moving to Montreal.

I doubt we're even close to catching this guy right now. My gut feel is he has "contacts" of a similar ilk internationally (not friends, mind you). He's not the only creep who's into this kind of stuff.

Not sure where this Twitter info is coming from, but:

Simon Ostler‏@SimonOstler

BREAKING NEWS: Luka Rocca #Magnotta charged with 2nd degree murder and idignity to human body. Victim not named in warrant

He has a certain writing style for sure, he is arrogant and intelligent. Also he will try and hack so you have to be one step ahead.

The kitty tapes were all over, on youtube. He also had a python tape, if anyone finds during their searches a video of him petting a python, please please please contact me. This video is needed and cannot be found. I would sure appreciate it if any sleuthers find it in there journeys that i can have a link.

If you want to learn about him, go to this link on facebook...I think I am within TOS by linking this. If not mods feel free to delete...Thank you. All hard work, videos, everything gathered for over a year, actually going on two is here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/files/

I came across the python video yesterday ... a yellow snake ... I skipped on by, but I'll see if I can find it again.

I'm wondering if you could put together several words that he commonly misspells into a google search and see if something comes up ... might be a long shot, but it might work.

I came across the python video yesterday ... a yellow snake ... I skipped on by, but I'll see if I can find it again.

I'm wondering if you could put together several words that he commonly misspells into a google search and see if something comes up ... might be a long shot, but it might work.

There are many many python videos on youtube claiming to be him, if you go to the fb page I listed above there is a very brief taste of the vid we are looking for. Nothing graphic in it so you can safely watch. But...that is the real Luka, and that is the one we need. TIA

guys.. I still need brain bleach after reading the description of that video!!!

And second degree???? whaaaaat?

Heh .. methinketh it's to make him think things aren't as bad as they seem ;) Can quickly up to 1st degree as warranted.

From Twitter - CHARGED

CP24 ‏@CP24

CTV News is reporting that Luka Rocco Magnotta has been charged with second-degree murder and indignity to a human body. Victim not named.

Is that a picture of where he grew up?

I was thinking ... later last night ... given that he was a male prostitute from most likely a young age and that he had problems in school, with anger, with friends ... he was probably sexualy abused as a child.

I don't think so. That house would be in an older Toronto neighbourhood (The Danforth area, perhaps?)
He grew up in a suburb with newer homes.

There are many many python videos on youtube claiming to be him, if you go to the fb page I listed above there is a very brief taste of the vid we are looking for. Nothing graphic in it so you can safely watch. But...that is the real Luka, and that is the one we need. TIA

I don't use facebook and viewing the pages requires some sort of login or agreement to give personal information to the website.

I don't think so. That house would be in an older Toronto neighbourhood (The Danforth area, perhaps?)
He grew up in a suburb with newer homes.

Am thinking that pic could be possibly Parkdale, or The Beaches too ... older, established areas with homes being refurbished.

Me too, nursebeeme! I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread! I had terrible nightmares all night, and I usually never ever have bad dreams. My dreams were filled with this guy, the murder, awful awul things, and kittens screaming. I woke up and grabbed my kitten, held him and just cried.

Not getting the 2nd degree charge either! They have it on tape FGS! What on earth constitutes first degree in Canada!?

This monster needs to be caught! Stop him before he kills another living thing!

This is such an insane case ... I was almost late for a meeting yesterday because I was so overwhelmed by what I was reading ... that was a close call in terms of internet addiction ... now I'm carefully watching the clock, afraid I'm going to do the same thing today. Every twist and turn in this case is as horrifying as the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22