GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was use to the baby waking her so when he didn't she overslept? I don't really think blaming the mom is fair at all if no one knows any facts about her, the family dynamic or the case except its in the same state has baby Lisa. I hope this baby is found soon and he is safe! :(

I am certainly not blaming anyone just yet. It's too early. Just thinking out loud because her sleeping so late does seem a bit odd. But obviously we have no clue as to the family dynamics here, their routines, etc. I'm not pointing any fingers.

I'm wondering what the relationship was like between mom and dad. Obviously this could be a parental kidnapping as others have stated. Hoping that's the case here and little Tyler is okay.

- Mom slept til 11:00am, but what about grandma?

- Did mom partake of any substances the night before, causing her to sleep late?

- Did that leave an opportunity for someone to take the baby?

- Was anyone else there the night before?

Just questions in my head. I think it's possible but unlikely for someone to come in and take your baby... But then again, I think of Polly Klaas.

I'm also wondering where grandma was that morning. Was she sleeping too or out of the house? I wonder if it's a normal routine for grandma to get up with the baby in the morning and mom sleeps in. That could be why she slept so late.

What???? Another blonde, blue eye baby from MO???

Copy cat of Baby Lisa's case?? But by whom, either the mother or an abductor?

But worse fear is there is a baby napping ring moved into this area.

Go easy on the parents here please. This is just breaking and while there are similarities, there are also some errors being printed in the media. Remember the parents, grandmother are victims until we get some more info.

I know, I know the similarities to baby Lisa are mind boggling - but please hang on to some of your comments until we get more info.

Thanks,

Salem

245 miles approx, straight across the state on Interstate 70

Actually I70 is no where NEAR south StL.

Affton is an area in south StL City & is considered part of the City, not a suburb.

Go easy on the parents here please. This is just breaking and while there are similarities, there are also some errors being printed in the media. Remember the parents, grandmother are victims until we get some more info.

I know, I know the similarities to baby Lisa are mind boggling - but please hang on to some of your comments until we get more info.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm not sure my heart can take another case like this. Baby Lisa has just about worn me out.

Mother:

Shelby Ann Dasher. Lives in Affton, Missouri. Piccies on her FB.

No link to FB, but not hard to find.

Mel

JMO but I don't think there's a serial kidnapper on the loose.

From the live streaming, mom's name is Shelby. She's not with the baby's father, but no hard feelings. The family does not think the father would take the baby. There are a number of police searches in the area near River des Peres and a cemetery.

Huge police presence and taped off area, white sheet on ground, about 10 blocks from home.

ETA: Not sure if it's related to Tyler or not.

It does make you wonder doesn't it?/...almost as if someone is ordering blond babies!...I mean even down to the man just walking away carrying the baby late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23