State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are they suggesting that this random killer also took the time to do computer searches? I don't see it, I don't think they would have taken time.

This is powerful testimony IMO. Considering the way Michelle was murdered. Extremely powerful.

How on earth did they explain all this at the last trial??!!!

(just typing out loud here)

Between this case, and the BC case, I'm convinced I need to wipe all my computers thoroughly. I've searched for enough craziness that I think it would likely convict me of any method of murder.

what are you gonna do?????!!! :seeya:

Between this case, and the BC case, I'm convinced I need to wipe all my computers thoroughly. I've searched for enough craziness that I think it would likely convict me of any method of murder.

Same here! And Casey Anthony case :what:

Every time these computer experts testify during a trial and relate what they find I am positive that if my computer is ever searched I am going down.

Every trial I watch I end up researching a few things on my computer. Over the years...wow.

You might need the old hard-drive personal removal method. Then jump on repeatidly.

I would think so. I saw at least one person in this thread who indicated they'd have sent their child back to daycare that soon as well, it's probably healthier, IDK.

I'm not sure that I would. I think I'd be too terrified that the killer might change his mind about leaving my baby alive and hunt him down.

The would have to get through me, and over my dead body!

IMO

I can't imagine a killer exposing himself so obviously as to walk into a daycare, likely with cameras and a high number of people around, and kill a child who likely had no chance of identifying them anyway.

How on earth did they explain all this at the last trial??!!!

(just typing out loud here)

Jason *claimed* he'd come upon an *accident* and *comforted* the victim, yadda yadda yadda, and later 'he wanted to check on how possibly the poor victim of that *accident* 'might be' doing. :waitasec:

Testimony like this is exactly why I think jy will have to take the stand...He's got lots of explainin' to do!

This is powerful testimony IMO. Considering the way Michelle was murdered. Extremely powerful.
Yes, I agree. Especially clearing the browser history, too. Why bother if the search was innocuous?

Reminds me of Justin Barber who searched for gunshot trauma right chest, and then he just happened to be shot there by a "robber". His wife was shot in the face. Thankfully, the jury convicted Barber.

Jason *claimed* he'd come upon an *accident* and *comforted* the victim, yadda yadda yadda, and later 'he wanted to check on how possibly the poor victim of that *accident* 'might be' doing. :waitasec:

Can they locate this supposed victim?

I don't think I want to know what JY did on his computer. He has no problem being inappropriate in real life. ICK

Just speculating that he deleted his *advertiser censored* hits along with other incriminating stuff...

Yes, I agree. Especially clearing the browser history, too. Why bother if the search was innocuous?

Reminds me of Justin Barber who searched for gunshot trauma right chest, and then he just happened to be shot there by a "robber". His wife was shot in the face. Thankfully, the jury convicted Barber.

Yes, it is very suspicious. But the only thing is- clearing your browser history will sometimes help your browser run quicker/better. Flimsy excuse... but still a valid one.

And bringing his fling into the daycare center, gawd. That's why that word "impunity" always rolls round my head any time his actions are discussed.

bbm

Just one more indication of a sociopathic personality -- he does not connect his actions to being punished for them. They just cannot see the "if I do this, then this will happen" aspect of the things they do.

what are you gonna do?????!!! :seeya:

The expert at the BC trial testified that I can use DBan to wipe all my computers (free download!) and then use TrueCrypt to encrypt the drive! I think that'll do it. :innocent:

The point in her testimony is, the items were PURPOSELY deleted. Not by accident, per se. Whoever, looked them up in order to delete.

Wow! That speaks volumes, to me!

JMHO
fran

Yes, it is very suspicious. But the only thing is- clearing your browser history will sometimes help your browser run quicker/better. Flimsy excuse... but still a valid one.

I agree with this. I actually have my browser set up not to keep anything cached, no cookies, and to wipe all history each time I close the window. It's a little overkill, but if it makes my computer run cleaner, and faster, I will continue doing it. But that's a one click button/setting. Not purposefully deleting specific items from internet history. That takes a little more effort.

The expert at the BC trial testified that I can use DBan to wipe all my computers (free download!) and then use TrueCrypt to encrypt the drive! I think that'll do it. :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hey, but they still would know you did that :innocent: .

Probably the sly devils would still figure out what you were 'looking' at :rocker: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth