Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

that would be awesome if W/S helped :)

Thank God the videos are not only crisp and clear, but are in color and show KC purchasing items she has worn in public recently ("82" top and big White rimmed sunglasses).

Makes me think of all the video out there I'm starring in, but happy for backup in criminal cases like this.

Do you ever wonder if LE 'encourages' LP to go on NG and say 'just enough' that will make KC nervous but not enough to give her any solid information on what they have on her? I hope that made sense.

Clint talking about the past from previously recorded show about how she made them pasta. KC bought Muellers spaghetti at Target LOL.

GA & CA have been told to "clear their schedules" for the Grand Jury. They better not lie this time.

I bet that house is "rocking" tonight.

George and Cindy have been asked to clear their schedules for Tuesday, also Amy and Tony

LP.................nothing in the purchases for Caylee. Car was spotted by Mrs. Sanchez at 7:00 on 27th..........Casey took car on the 27th, went to her mother's home and called J.C. Pennys, and then drove towards the airport and that's where the body will be found

Nothing like disposing of your child's body to put you into a shopping mood!

Seeing her strutting around buying all that stuff with stolen checks sure does ruin that story of her "fear" and being followed that Todd B. was spinning yesterday!!! She doesn't look afraid of being followed to me!! I didn't see her look behind once to insinuate she thought she was being followed. Hmmmm...

LP put his money on being able to get Casey to talk too, and we know how that ended up.

I don't get what his theory is..

He's saying that she dropped the car off at amscott before 7am & then went somewhere

Then she went back & got into her car again a second time ("it wan't out of gas yet") and drove to Tony's house at 10am

Does that make sense or am I just not understanding what he's saying?

Gorge and Cindy to appear next week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back