jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can not imagine how Travis felt. This women argues about every word.

"The reason you missed Lonnie's baptism is because you were having a tootsie pop placed somewhere, right?"

:floorlaugh:

Oh, her demeanor is not helping her. She looks arrogant and sly.

IMO~~

These word games are not doing Jodi any favors. It shows her as narcissistic, control freak.

I'm new here. Just wanted to say I saw this case last week on Nancy Graces Facebook page. I am HOOKED. This woman is crazy! Her stories make absolutely no sense at all.

Oh, Jodi. What a smirky little creep you look like. I am just speechless with admiration for Juan Martinez. She thinks she's showing him up and has no idea he is setting her up to look like an arrogant lying stalking killer.

I.do.not.like.this.murderer! Would LOVE to wipe that smirk off her face!

Her expression just screams Duh, you're so stupid Mr. Martinez!"
17_zps8477b056.jpg

She needs to stop with these games.

Any attorneys on the thread? I'd love your insight on her testimony style of choice right now. :please: :wave:

Please someone tell me they don't think the jury is buying her bull. She is being such a brat. "I didn't say that".

Thats not correct...I'm not saying that...Well sorta but not really...blah blah blah...

So glad to hear that!!!!!!! I hope the whole day will be successfully recorded. I can't wait to watch.

Gitana--you are missing quite a show!!! Ive never seen anything like it!!!! :great: we will help you catch up later

Jodi's Borderline is showing, and she has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie