Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, and after that question is answered, I've got one about KC ever having her nose and hairline entirely reconstructed by some surgeon(s). :D
Could the BJ photo be FZFG pretending to be KC?

Yet more of the elaborate conspiracy against poor KC?

Heh, and after that question is answered, I've got one about KC ever having her nose and hairline entirely reconstructed by some surgeon(s). :D

that can be easily photoshopped..in fact, being a graphic artist i know that when retouching a "glamour" photo, the *first*thing you look at is the nose -get rid of any crookedness, then fill in the hairline to make it appear fuller. nobody wants to look at no crooked nosed baldheaded girls. The nose piercing SHOULD have been retouched, but wasn't. That picture has definately had some "work done" to whoever it is.

1) There are old (before Caylee's birth) My Space communications between Annie, kio, and kc discussing going to Fusion night club. KC would have been about 18 at that time.

2) Also at that time "The Chickisaw gang were attending Friday nights at a home that provided, music, live bands, and this home was owned by a photographer (Save the name for the rumor thread) who also

3) has a pick of him not sure what date, with ZG's attorney. Strange coincedense?

4) I'm very truthwill here but I just don't know how to link from my pm's to show what I have just stated. Can anyone give lessons here?

*snipped & enumerated by me*

1) Would be good to post relevant info for discussion on the MySpace thread. I'm not aware of anything connecting Casey to Fusian prior to Tony in '08. Something seems quite a bit askew with the timing & characters & stage.

2) Believe you are referring to 16Acres. Tribute video shows Iassen & Danny there. Owner went to Colonial HS 'bout the same time IIRC. Also, IIRC, this came to an end circa '05. There were videos on his website 'bout tattoos he'd given, etc.

3) 16Acres owner pic w/ J. Morgan? Without timing would hafta assume this would be pure coincidence. If I understand correctly this wouldn't be outta character for J.Morgan's practice...so...maybe no biggie.

4) Not sure what you have in your PM's that you wanna put here. If it is just text, you can cut & paste it from the body of your PM(s) into a MSWord document, then, open a post and cut & paste them into the post. Then you can wrap each item in quotes by highlighting it and clicking the 'Wrap quote's tag around...' icon on the menubar (looks like a comic strip baloon for speaking character). Of course, the best supporting info is sourced info which can be simply cut & pasted from your inet browser address window directly into the post.

Hope that helps.

Could the BJ photo be FZFG pretending to be KC?

Yet more of the elaborate conspiracy against poor KC?

OT, but, timely...

Speakin' of Photoshoppin'

Hercule...love the hat. Now you need to PS the tie outta there. IRRC, Leonard usually wears a bolo or open shirt. A few strokes and, viola, Hercule Padilla...LP's long-lost Brit brother is born.

I don't believe that explicit photo is Casey. The girl in that photo has a widow's peak. I don't see a widow's peak in any of Caseys known photos where her hair is pulled back off her forehead. What do you think?
Why do I keep clicking on that link when there's nothing there? :mad: Just a bunch of people chatting like we do here.

OT, but, timely...

Speakin' of Photoshoppin'

Hercule...love the hat. Now you need to PS the tie outta there. IRRC, Leonard usually wears a bolo or open shirt. A few strokes and, viola, Hercule Padilla...LP's long-lost Brit brother is born.
O contraire, Messeure Bond.

LP himself loaned me that outfit.

Just my face, the rest is his.

If we're to be accurate, I would have to be the Belgian brother.

I have been told I look Mexican? Hercule Padilla?

I think the point here is that everyone wonders why Baez is fighting so hard to keep the photos out of evidence. At first, I thought they must be *advertiser censored* related. Why would he fight so hard to keep them out since the majority of them have been spashed all over the media?

I sternly believe the photos (over 1,000 pictures) will be used in court by the prosecution as a way to show how many photos this girl took, was in and how many people were photographed with Caylee by Casey herself, they may also list the names of everyone in the photos to show and I hope that all and I MEAN ALL of her friends and family are in at least one photo but NONE - ZERO of these 2,000 or so photos are of ZANNY the NANNY - not a one. ZERO.

They will also be used to show her obssession with hanging out over 1,000 photos!
Not a one with Zanny not even of her arm or curly but straight hair, not one of her children, of her sister, of her roomate, not one of Juliette Lewis or Jeff and Zachary - not one.

The thing about that picture....
I am part Irish. I have very dark brown hair. When out in bright light, there is red. Dad was the same. This picture shows that red.
Yesterday, I noticed a different pic of her in the courtroom (can't remember where) and lo and behold there were red highlights showing. I was flabbergasted.

I sternly believe the photos (over 1,000 pictures) will be used in court by the prosecution as a way to show how many photos this girl took, was in and how many people were photographed with Caylee by Casey herself, they may also list the names of everyone in the photos to show and I hope that all and I MEAN ALL of her friends and family are in at least one photo but NONE - ZERO of these 2,000 or so photos are of ZANNY the NANNY - not a one. ZERO.

They will also be used to show her obssession with hanging out over 1,000 photos!
Not a one with Zanny not even of her arm or curly but straight hair, not one of her children, of her sister, of her roomate, not one of Juliette Lewis or Jeff and Zachary - not one.

Good strategy to get them admitted.

Where the heck are the pictures of Caylee and Zachary playing at JBP? Where are the pics of Zanny and Casey holding Caylee between them and making faces for the camera? And surely Casey the shutterbug would have come out of her "shock" when Caylee was snatched at JBP long enough to snap a photo of Zanny's license plate? She should have had plenty of time while Zanny and her sis were strapping all the kids into their car seats....

that can be easily photoshopped..in fact, being a graphic artist i know that when retouching a "glamour" photo, the *first*thing you look at is the nose -get rid of any crookedness, then fill in the hairline to make it appear fuller. nobody wants to look at no crooked nosed baldheaded girls. The nose piercing SHOULD have been retouched, but wasn't. That picture has definately had some "work done" to whoever it is.

KC has a slightly crooked and thick nose bridge (*advertiser censored* girl doesn't), but that is not what caught my eye. KC's nose emerges from her face at the center of her eyes. *advertiser censored* girl's nose is a smooth continuation of her brow ridge (bone).

Additionally, if a graphic artist went to the extent of drastically altering the nose and hairline.... why not also get rid of the alien-looking colored contact lenses? Or, did they alter the eyes so that she would look she was from some other planet?

O contraire, Messeure Bond.

LP himself loaned me that outfit.

Just my face, the rest is his.

If we're to be accurate, I would have to be the Belgian brother.

I have been told I look Mexican? Hercule Padilla?

...ah....ok...it must be the turn of the 'stache that threw me :bang:

Hmmm...perhaps that'd actually be JP...(Jercule...HP's evil twin).

Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia...'t'sall the same after NAFTA. Spreken ze espaniol?

Everybody needs an evil twin - mine, JBJ, is responsible for posing & posting as me on the Crime Scene Photos thread. Curse that JBJ. He's just jealous 'cuz mom always liked me best.

I hope you have better luck w/ JP....senior Hercule.

Good strategy to get them admitted.

Where the heck are the pictures of Caylee and Zachary playing at JBP? Where are the pics of Zanny and Casey holding Caylee between them and making faces for the camera? And surely Casey the shutterbug would have come out of her "shock" when Caylee was snatched at JBP long enough to snap a photo of Zanny's license plate? She should have had plenty of time while Zanny and her sis were strapping all the kids into their car seats....

She should have had plenty of photos of Zanny and Caylee since she was her Nanny for 2 years, she should have had photos of Juliette, Jeff and Zachary since these were the two people she told of the kidnapping. She has pictures of Caylee with just about everyone in her circle, just not the one person who wanted Caylee for herself to teach Casey a lesson and then decided to murder the little girl she watched over for the last two years and vacationed with and shared her own children with and then dump her body in the woods by Casey's house to then disappeared off the face of the earth.

For her family to continue to say they believe there is a nanny is beyond reason and ridiculous.

No photos Zanny, no voicemails, no notes, letters, christmas cards, brithday cards, no show at Caylee's parties, nothing, wy did Zanny have keys to the house if she never set foot in it or ever met any member of the family or friends?

RIDICULOUS - THERE IS MORE PROOF BIG FOOT EXIST than Zanny the Nanny.

For JB to go to court and stick to this story will be suicide.

For her family to continue to say they believe there is a nanny is beyond reason and ridiculous.

No photos Zanny, no voicemails, no notes, letters, christmas cards, brithday cards, no show at Caylee's parties, nothing, wy did Zanny have keys to the house if she never set foot in it or ever met any member of the family or friends?

RIDICULOUS - THERE IS MORE PROOF BIG FOOT EXIST than Zanny the Nanny.

For JB to go to court and stick to this story will be suicide.
*snipped*

Ah, Mendara, let me wax poetic 'bout that bolded part for justasec.

"All hope abandon ye who enter [court] here [with this defense]"

That paraphrased line is from the English translation of the inscription over the archway entry to Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy. The work details travels in the afterlife, including the popular 'circles of Hell'. A few posters will recognize that from a rant of mine early in the case. IMHO, Casey has purchased her ticket to the 9th circle of Hell.

"Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.

Such characters in colour dim I mark'd
Over a portal's lofty arch inscrib'd:
Whereat I thus: Master, these words import."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy

...alright then...back to Photobucket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member