2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the dt have to list ica as a potential witness taking the stand if they are going to have her take the stand (because she is adamant to do so) or can that be requested on a whim and allowed if agreed by all parties? I posted my inquiry for our legal eagles on WS but haven't heard a response yet and I am anxious to know! :)

She doesn't have to be listed, as far as I know. The defendant can decide right up to the very minute the trial is about to end to take the stand if he/she wants to, even against the advice of their lawyer. So there is really no way to tell...

They were crying because it's a another reality check - she is going to either spend her entire life in jail or she's going to be put to death. If it were me - the reality of everything and realization of what your child is capable of would make me cry too.

I would think they had that reality check quite some time ago when they realized she muurdered their beloved grandchild and if they didn't have a reality check before this, they must be aliens. They did not have a daughter who suddenly went bad....she has been bad for a long, long time. They want the public to think ICA was a loving wonderful caring human being but they know she was not. This family is in "say it isn't so"

I would think they had that reality check quite some time ago when they realized she muurdered their beloved grandchild and if they didn't have a reality check before this, they must be aliens. They did not have a daughter who suddenly went bad....she has been bad for a long, long time. They want the public to think ICA was a loving wonderful caring human being but they know she was not. This family is in "say it isn't so"

We understand why CA would want to protect ICA but it takes a 'special' kind of person to call her daughter an unfit mother numerous times at home, then make a public declaration that she would deserve the Mother of the Year award before it was all over with..

http://www.wftv.com/news/28241863/detail.html
Trial Day 30 - Part 4 at 16:35

Underlined: I took this as meaning the statements ICA made, telling everyone that Caylee was "with the Nanny, with Zanny, at the beach, at Character Breakfast at Universal" etc. Not that ICA made statements that when the above things happened Caylee was alive

Exactly - but Nancy Grace wants to have the biggest story of the day so she twists it. That is not what the Judge implied. He implied that while this happened, KC was insisting the child was alive when she knew she was dead.

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime NewsWant to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-MitchellQuestions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy GraceCasey Anthony murder trial day 17! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

this thread is for complete hln coverage of caylee tonight... thanks

I think Vinnie has been pretty objective so far. He used to be pro-DT, but times have changed.

The clips he shows go both ways and he shows highlights for and against both sides.

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Defense Takes Over:

Will Tot Mom Take the Stand?

Casey Anthony’s defense begins: FBI expert reveals no blood or DNA evidence belonging to Tot Mom or Caylee on the duct tape placed over Caylee’s nose and mouth. Is this a major blow to the prosecution’s case?

Plus, a surprise person added to the witness list.
Nancy Grace has latest from inside the Orlando courtroom at 8 PM ET on HLN.

Casey Anthony: The Defense Adds New Witness
abcnews.go.com http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/cas...9?tab=9482931&section=1206833&playlist&page=1
The defense amended its witness list to include an ex-convict...

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Day 1 of Casey Anthony’s defense testimony erupts into a firestorm as an outraged prosecutor accuses the defense of trying to inflame the jury with innuendo! Are they trying to get molestation :no: claims in without Casey having to testify? We’ll show you all the highlights tonight at 7pET/4pPT!

Dr. Drew Weeknights 9pm EST

David Smith on Casey Anthony case
"Snip"

David Smith's ex-wife, Susan, was convicted of murdering their two boys, 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex. She strapped them into their car then rolled it into the a lake, drowning the children inside.

For nine days, Susan lied to her husband and the nation about what really happened.

Aticle/Video: http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

Click and let @DrDrewHLN know your thoughts: "Behind Casey's sex abuse defense": http://ow.ly/5h4xk

I like that Judge Alex guy. He seems to be pretty intelligent and he admits when either side makes a point or makes a mistake. I think it is better to listen to judges than to the attorneys because they tend to take sides, imo.

It's frustrating to me that ALL the TH's act as if the crime scenes (car/back yard/woods) were immediately available right after Cayalee's death! Caylee was not reported missing for a month, in the HOT Fla. sun most if not all dna etc. would've disappeared...UGH!!!!!

JVM= Three Year Anniversary / somber tribute for little Caylee

Inside court, fireworks, as Baez insinuates Lee was once suspected of being Caylee's Biologicial Father.

Lee is NOT the father, says JVM. Is this the ultimate betrayal by Casey Anthony, to attack her family like this?

Mark Nejames=It was improper the way Baez tried to sneak that accusation in.
Mr. Ashton wears his emotions on his sleeves and he was very angry at that attempt/

[Re Vasco] DT trying to link George to this ex-con. Seems to be all about nothing.

Sexual abuse survivor just called into JVM and said that people who are abused will show the behavior that Casey showed. Did anyone hear this? Not that I believe that Casey was abused but that was interesting.

Good evening! :seeya:

Just catching the end of JVM's show and waiting for NG to start in five minutes.

Very interesting convo. on JVM tonight! 1 in 25 people are sociapaths. Talking about parents who are raising kids by buying them things, not with tough love. Caller said she had her granddaughter taken away from her daughter because of this case. Said she was Caseys twin. Empathy has been replaced with narcissism in todays society.

Very interesting convo. on JVM tonight! 1 in 25 people are sociapaths. Talking about parents who are raising kids by buying them things, not with tough love. Caller said she had her granddaughter taken away from her daughter because of this case. Said she was Caseys twin. Empathy has been replaced with narcissism in todays society.

Just tuned in and heard that too. Credit Caylee with saving that other grandchild from the same fate.

The DT is getting away with so many sneaky and dirty tricks. I don't blame JA for being so frustrated.......and what can JP actually do to stop it???
The SA has been so fair and professional thru out this entire trial....can't say the same for the other team... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong