2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

I can honestly say, I don't need to see another darn thing, I haven't one iota of doubt in my mind.

I'm simply curious as to what else they have.

In addition to everything everyone else has listed, I would like to see what the FBI agent was referring to when he said to George that they could see a marked difference between Casey before age 20 and Casey after age 20. I would like to know what she was like before age 20, how she has changed and what happened to make her change this drastically.

I'm waiting for more computer forensics. Where did all those Google searches lead to? What else was on both the desktop and laptop that implicates Casey?

What if anything did LE get from the phone taps? In the TL undercover car video with LA, LA says that his mom and dad's cell phones were bugged and so was the Anthony home phone.

What are the papers in the box that LE took from the Anthony home attic?

I agree with everything mentioned here so far. HOWEVER, as badly as I want to see, know, hear, etc every possible piece of evidence that will assure her conviction - I really want the SA to have that one thing that they can pull out at trial and knock the socks off of everyone! I know, I watch too many movies! :) But, I'm serious, it would be great if there was some way they could pull something out at the last minute - I don't know if that is even possible in Florida with the Sunshine Laws.

O/T - I also want to see the A's get theirs - maybe time behind bars. I also wish people in general would see the A's for what they are and stop feeling sorry for them.

Everything has pretty much been mentioned already, I mainly want to know who the tip provider is, Suburban, and I want to see that video of Casey watching WFTV's coverage of the finding of the remains !

I want to see the results regarding the syringe in the bottle found at the crime scene.
I want to see fingerprints on the tape, if there is any.
I want to know the toxicology reports if done on Caylee's hair.
I want to see Mallory's interview with LE.
I want to see the jailhouse video between Casey and JB the day Caylee's remains were found.
I want to see DC's phone records to see WHO he was talking to.
I want to see any and all evidence the SA has and if this is why the DP was brought back to the table.

I want EXACTLY what you want. :blowkiss:

The text messages/emails between Casey and Cindy from June - July 2008

I can't wait to see how many of the nanny's dog hairs they did NOT find at the crime :y-)

Do the Anthonys have a dog? IIRC didnt cindy brag about giving LE the dogs hairbrush. If the defense were trying to say that the hairs found in the truck could be Zannys dog (hence CA always referencing the dog) then surely they could test the family dog to disprove this. What a silly defense!

I'm hoping Casey takes the stand to explain herself, or keeps on lying. A sincere emotion would be nice too IMO.

Not taking into account all of the results which haven't come back in my mind KC is guilty as sin. I do not need to see anymore evidence to confirm this. The only reason why these results are important to me is so that CA and gang can eventually face the truth. when presented with such damning evidence they will have no choice but to admit it to themselves.

However, i reckon if all of these tests show nothing conclusive i,e there is no forensic link. The defence would have a very strong defense! Simply because there are so many differing areas where KC could have left DNA, and given she was not that smart she most certainly would have, if there is not direct evidence to come out at the trial, I reckon a good DA would be able to get one juror to acquit! And tbh...if I had not bene fixated on this and been to forums etc...with just the facts as they are now...if i found out there were so many tests done (i.e phone calls, toxicology, DNA on shoes/clothes, duct tape, gatoraid bottle, maggots etc.) and there was still no forensic evidence directly tying her to the crime, I would not believe her story but I don;t think I would think the evidence was strong enough to sentance her to death. Their would be enough reasonable doubt in my mind owing to the fact that there were so many opportunities for her to be nailed and all were inconclusive.

However, I don't think this is the case, and I reckon her fate has been sealed. There is almost definitely DNA tying her to the remains/crime scene imo.

I'd like to see what everyone else has said, plus, I'd like to see the video of LA's FBI interview. That's one that hasn't been released yet, and I've been wondering why.

I want to see further evidence of chloroform, what it was mixed it, how Casey might have dispersed the stuff, and if that or any other substances was found in those sprayers that were taken from the home. I also want to see if they are able to connect all this to Caylee's remains or just how they believe that Casey murdered her little girl. They must have strong evidence of premeditation to ask for the death penalty.

Do the Anthonys have a dog? IIRC didnt cindy brag about giving LE the dogs hairbrush. If the defense were trying to say that the hairs found in the truck could be Zannys dog (hence CA always referencing the dog) then surely they could test the family dog to disprove this. What a silly defense!

CA gave LE KC's hairbrush when she told them it was Caylee's. CA said she should give them the dog toothbrush. (I think thats the way that went) She was just being CA.

Most of my wish list has been mentioned. I'd like to add a few things tho:

1) LA's "notebook" - bet there's a treasure trove in there
2) the 1200 pix from her Photobucket - we haven't see 1200 have we? I want to know what made GA physically ill.
3) I'd like some sort of explanation regarding the abandoned house DC & JH were poking around at. Why was it never investigated or was it and we don't know about it?
4) I want to know what evidence JB sees every single day that proves KC's innocence.
5) I want to know what the information is that will "shock and stun" us. I keep hearing about this bombshell...well, where is it? What is it that will let us understand why KC lied to LE and why she was "protecting" her family.

I believe the shoe evidence is in the current or soon to be current National Enquirer and on another post some sleuths talked about how the enquirer only publishes things they can prove and they give polygraphs to the infomrants. That is where that info is coming from.
I am curious about the dog hairs- most certainly if the duct tape was used in the A home, their two dogs' hair will be on it. This could be evidence that directly ties the duct tape usage to the A house. I know I cannot use tape of any kind without getting some of my one dog's hair on it. I want to know what was on that duct tape!!!
I also want to know what's in the the toxicology reports- something has to be in them.
Basically, any evidence that has been around for a while, like the TL and LA interviews/phone records, etc that have not been released yet have to have been kept away for a reason.
I think there is an evidenciary reason for putting the DP on the table and the harsh words that have been used in the press like she deserves to die. LET'S SEE IT!!!!!

If I had to settle for only one item of evidence I too like you Lookyloo want to see the phone records for DC. I believe those records will tell a bigger story and perhaps help seal a conviction not just of Casey but include her mom too. I've always viewed Cindy as a desperate mother hen. She's livid with anger and would do whatever to help free her daughter. I think she was a link to DC's search. If that's proven to be true - Cindy should be in jail too!
jmo

This has been my theory for a long time - that it was Cindy that was on the phone with DC directing his search. I believe KC told someone in the family - perhaps Lee, and that person told Cindy. At the time LE served the Anthonys with a search warrant in December, Cindy stated to YM that "she had someone search that area a month ago and nothing was there." If it WAS Cindy on the phone with DC, I think she should be charged with withholding evidence and obstruction of justice.

So, yes...........I would like to see the records of DC's phone calls and who he was on the phone with during his search. But, I'd also like to see fingerprint evidence, foresnic evidence of what was in that bottle with the syringe, and the forensic analysis of Caylee's hair.

I believe the death penalty is back on the table because forensic test results on evidence found with the remains has been completed and shows conclusively that Casey killed Caylee.

This has been my theory for a long time - that it was Cindy that was on the phone with DC directing his search. I believe KC told someone in the family - perhaps Lee, and that person told Cindy. At the time LE served the Anthonys with a search warrant in December, Cindy stated to YM that "she had someone search that area a month ago and nothing was there." If it WAS Cindy on the phone with DC, I think she should be charged with withholding evidence and obstruction of justice.

So, yes...........I would like to see the records of DC's phone calls and who he was on the phone with during his search. But, I'd also like to see fingerprint evidence, foresnic evidence of what was in that bottle with the syringe, and the forensic analysis of Caylee's hair.

I believe the death penalty is back on the table because forensic test results on evidence found with the remains has been completed and shows conclusively that Casey killed Caylee.

I would like to see everything that they have! I'd also like to see what CA being arrested for O/J or Perjury would do to her being associated with any missing children's organizations! :rolleyes:

The newpaper articles taken by LE from the attic of the Anthony's home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back