State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff so far. I can say that without a doubt I've already learned more about cell phones in the past hour than in the past 10 years of using them.

The 6:40 call is SUSPECT...8 second connect time vs 1 second on all others

I sure hope they translate these phone numbers to actual owners of all these numbers.

so far I have # ending 2723 as Brad's Cisco # and #1192 is brad's personal cell..Ive been writing them down...I didnt catch the voice mail # tho as it is separate from the phone#'s

BTW..I think guy is pretty good..even my pea brain gets it :great:

I sure hope they translate these phone numbers to actual owners of all these numbers.

I was hoping the same thing. Get another chart up with the calls/names in different colors. That would help me at the very least.

Hmmm... prosecution asking about data on the phone, i.e., looking at MAPS online.

Talking about internet connection (data) from Brads cell on 7-12-08

2:32 AM
6:25 AM

O/T: The lawn guy just HAD to come to the door and want to talk about what he was going to do about the flower bed and then mow the lawn! Doesn't matter to me what order he does things in as long as it is done!

I just know I missed something important!

It sounds like the 2:30 am-ish GPRS data seems pretty regular. That looks like a recurring backup/security check.

The question is WHY would Brad use two phones to call the same number at the same time?

Sorry..didnt catch the number of the call waiting call..1) Could be he was trying to pull a Drew Peterson using phone belonging to other (Wife in his case) or 2) it was one of Nancy's friends calling to set up something like a meeting..l..Just a thought...Mothers are usually very early in the morning with little ones....and of Course Brad was already using the other lines and it went to Call Waiting ..Dont recall if it went Voice Mail??

Crap. Walked into the kitchen for a minute. What is the objection about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158