2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be use to charges by now. To cry only for each new panel makes me think it has to be an ACT!!!

JB has been ignoring KC, but he looked towards her, noted her crying, and when he turned back, he looks angry.

I am just hearing about this one guy getting fined $450.00 for talking to someone. What the heck did he say? That's a pretty hefty fine for talking. Did they fine the woman yesterday from Texas Equuasearch fot talking about the case?

He asked a reporter what was the best way to get off the jury. He got his wish alright.

I feel as if I am watching a re-run of this morning. Maybe I am????

KC - now the constant nose wiping and tissue inspection. Neatly folded "old" tissue and grabbed a new to hold under her eyes. Eye dab, eye dab, nose wipe. Eyes almost constantly closed. DS "comforting" her with arm pats and whispers. Ugh. (moo)

I must say, there are a TON of charges for her to overcome and it really does sound bad. JB's face just seems sooo red, CM rubs his hands or holds his hand up to his jaw and/or mouth , AF rubs the bridge of her nose a lot or hold a hand in front of her mouth.

In contrast, the SA seems serious, but relaxed and none too concerned.

No tears...only snot? She's only been wiping her nose.

P.S. Love that the Judge not only reads them over and over again....but slowly and meticulously!! He gets louder everytime he says CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY. :rocker:

I love how completely unconcerned ICA's lawyers are (except for D.Simms) that ICA appears to be upset....JB is just leaning back in his chair rocking, A. Finnell is staring at the jury pool, and I'm not sure if Mason has nodded off or not.

And as soon as they go to the opposite side of the table, ICA will turn off the sprinkle system.

Lord knows, I hate what happened to Caylee, but am so thankful that she is with our Lord instead of this cold hearted woman.

This group isn't the group from the homeless shelter, correct? They will come tomorrow right?

I know this has been mentioned many times throughout this thread and I don't just float notions like this lightly...but it feels like Caylee was there during the jury selection with the people being selected or not with callbacks... Too many coincidences! Again, I am not a stuffed animal carrying, sitting in the A's front yard protester and I am not trying to demean those when I say simply that Karma is visiting Pinellas county. And I am a person that struggles with God and religion on a daily basis and often scoff at those who don't. Casey will be brought to justice. Regardless, if it is in the way that people want or not. How does not someone not see the coincidences in the jury pool? It is beyond my pay level.

TY! For all of the recappers!

All of the above is my opinion!

:wave: LittleBitty

Please lay them out for me. I was typing and I wasn't here after lunch till now. TIA. :blowkiss:

During jury selection is the only time I have seen her hold a tissue to her nose - which is normal when someone is truly crying. All the other "crying" she has done, she dabbed at the corners of her eyes wiping her non-tears.

I guess someone told her that when human beings cry, their nose runs, so it might look more like she's really crying if she dabbs her nose. <gag>

I would not be so critical if I had seen her cry just ONCE for her missing/kidnapped/murdered daughter - but I never saw that in 3 long years.

I'm sorry, but that is the fakest attempt at crying I have ever seen. Come on. You've heard this several times now, and we can all tell you are just trying to fake being upset. You're dabbing your nose with tissue but I sure don't see any real tears. Not impressed.

Tink

Glitter and shine all gone? Darn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads