AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

I thought it meant Parking Lot, but that wouldn't make sense as this thread is not in the Parking Lot.

So, I dunno. I am going to nap on the clueless couch......:)

sorry it did... on the first page a couple people asked/suggested to have it moved there.
just gave my :twocents:

sorry it did... on the first page a couple people asked/suggested to have it moved there.
just gave my :twocents:

Dang. I was just getting comfy, too. :D

I agree this does not belong in the PL!

From reading his Facebook, he has a child with a lady who's since moved on. There's a post where he says he misses his child and she replies he should have shaped up and been a real daddy. She's doing just fine without him. (paraphrased)

He also posts several times that the world is a scary place for children. He can't sleep, wakes up screaming. Posts of feeling remorse for his past actions. (he's been in legal trouble so maybe it's that)

Really, it's hard for me to fathom what he's all about. It's like a Stephen King novel.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.n.holland

For some reason your post did not show up on my page until after I posted mine (about PH child). Thanks for clearing this up!

Who all was on that Thanksgiving trip last year where we saw DH's random pictures of bikini clad women? Wasn't there also a remark about a big family fight during or afterward and again about family taking sides? Do all of these current charges and the 4 month long child abuse investigation into DH stem from that Thanksgiving trip?

Ugly, ugly, ugly case!

Where did you see these pics? Can you give a link?

Me too, especially considering who gave Donnie the gun he killed himself with.

I'm honestly thinking maybe le is saying publicly it's not related just in case Brittney is still alive but afraid to come home. Maybe?

Who gave him the gun? I'm still learning facts.

She says it happened years ago. Wouldn't he have been a minor years ago???

Exactly! I don't believe it happened years ago. Not for a minute. She says someone just came forward reporting an incident that happened years ago. I guess she forgets there are several men involved with multiple victims.
The family needs to quit minimizing these horrific crimes.

Who gave him the gun? I'm still learning facts.

A verified poster said it was Brittney's gun. A small caliber lady's handgun that would fit in a purse. Which opens up a whole new avenue of speculation.

I noticed that. All children (even the ones that are now young adults) in this family were most likely at risk. I can't believe none of the wives knew what was going on. Is RSW married? The twins were married to Holland and Kent?

BBM -

Yes, I believe he is still married. His family lives in Tennessee. He is the brother of DH & DK's wives.

I think if I were LE, I would create FB accounts that appear to be family, make a statement directed to the other side and sit back and take notes, giving the occasional nudge if the FB chatter slows down.

Question:

Why in the heck is his bond so low when he's obviously a risk - he skipped bond on a prior arrest...

Check it out:

http://blog.al.com/pr-records/2011/08/fairhope_police_reports_aug_15.html?mobRedir=false

Snipped:
Fairhope police reports: August 15-19, 2011

Aug. 17, Donald Paul Holland Jr., of Fairhope was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a bail-jumping misdemeanor. The arrest was made in the 100 block of North Section Street.

Heck the judge probably assumes the family cant afford anymore bonds no matter what it is set at. This is so sad. I think the entire family should sit in a room and not be allowed to leave until someone tells where BW is. And if WWH and MWK want anyone to believe for one second that they didnt know anything....they should be arrested for being just down right ignorant. Sorry..I just cant imagine the poor children and what they have gone through. I pray CW, PH, WH, and SH find BW and pack their stuff and all run far far far away from the rest of the family.

Heck the judge probably assumes the family cant afford anymore bonds no matter what it is set at. This is so sad. I think the entire family should sit in a room and not be allowed to leave until someone tells where BW is. And if WWH and MWK want anyone to believe for one second that they didnt know anything....they should be arrested for being just down right ignorant. Sorry..I just cant imagine the poor children and what they have gone through. I pray CW, PH, WH, and SH find BW and pack their stuff and all run far far far away from the rest of the family.

I'm sorry, but if these allegations are all true and there are still more to come, it is way too wide spread through the family for ANY of them to claim ignorance. Some may not have known how broad or deep it ran, or exactly who was involved, whether victim or perp, but they ALL knew or had an idea.

This is DK OTHER FB page, it is the one where he states he was a T-ball coach:
http://www.facebook.com/dustin.kent.75?ref=ts&sk=photos

Who keeps bailing this creep out? Ok once, maybe. Maybe you believe in your heart he is innocent. But TWICE...can you really believe that LE has arrested him a second time, with even worse charges including INCEST this time....and you bail him out AGAIN. The person who keeps bailing him out should be investigated. What do they know???

JaneyCat1,
Thanks for joining. I'm looking forward to your insight! If you have time, do you know certain laws in AL concerning family member involved in current sex abuse investigations and if they are permitted to be around minors in their family ? Thanks so much :)

Hi there, I am in the Sunshine State and all our stuff is out there for the world to see due to our Sunshine Laws! We border Alabama and we often have "borderjumpers" which simply means parents that get frustrated with system in AL switch over to us, get mad at us and go back to AL, and bounce like that. AL is not near as open as FL is when it comes to public record but I have a friend who teaches in AL, and she said the procedures (i hesitate to say law, can't quote a statute) are the same as our county. This is what happens, our County Judge will issue an order, typically a restraining order against the perp, which sets boundaries for him, such as stay 500 yards away from alleged victim, her school (address will be listed), library, no phone calls, etc. This is all written in the restraining order that is issued by the County Judge. The restraining orders are then given to the victim's family, one is faxed to her school, etc. Our problems occur when the alleged victim's mother misses the perp after a nite apart, goes back with the child, tells everyone it wasn't true, doesn't want the restraining order, etc. I'm sure all of you have seen how these situations pan out! :banghead:

Who keeps bailing this creep out? Ok once, maybe. Maybe you believe in your heart he is innocent. But TWICE...can you really believe that LE has arrested him a second time, with even worse charges including INCEST this time....and you bail him out AGAIN. The person who keeps bailing him out should be investigated. What do they know???

FWIW, isn't he the one with supposedly influential relatives according to one of the verified insiders on the other thread? I don't know who they are or how they are supposedly influential. I just remember some comments to that effect.

I feel that if this whole situation was happening in "Florida" it would be on the top of every media outlet in the world...........Am I right? We are pretty good at making those headlines! I'll check back tomorrow, good nite

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back